Windows 10: Possible to add images as file metadata?

Discus and support Possible to add images as file metadata? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. I'm using File Metadata to add custom values in file attributes to a some text files. I have this: [img] See the comment: this is custom.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alesyt0h, Apr 8, 2019.

1. alesyt0h Win User

Possible to add images as file metadata?

Hello.

I'm using File Metadata to add custom values in file attributes to a some text files.

I have this:

Possible to add images as file metadata? [​IMG]

See the comment: this is custom.

It will be possible to add like a small icon like an smiley or something instead of words?

Thank you

:)

alesyt0h, Apr 8, 2019
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

Music Metadata grabber

Been working on sorting movies/tv shows/music and looking for something thats free and grabs metadata for my music files. I could do it all manually, but having something that helps would be nice. Anyone got a suggestion?

1Kurgan1, Apr 8, 2019
  3. 1Kurgan1 Win User
    MCE and Metadata

WMC and Metadata

I just got my HTPC setup and I just added images for all my movies and I'm working on TV shows. But I now want to add metadata, I tried Yammm, but it did nothing. I would almost liek to just add my own. I want to have synopsis's even for my TV shows which I think all the programs out there only fetch info off IMBD. Any suggestions?

1Kurgan1, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Possible to add images as file metadata?

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Possible to add images as file metadata?

1. Possible to add images as file metadata? - Similar Threads - Possible add images

2. I can not able to add file metadata

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not able to add file metadata: I can not able to add file metadata, just showing some properties over there rest are missing see the screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-able-to-add-file-metadata/c5048624-4944-4ca4-b7fa-0a698d944ef9
  3. I can not able to add file metadata

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not able to add file metadata: I can not able to add file metadata, just showing some properties over there rest are missing see the screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-able-to-add-file-metadata/c5048624-4944-4ca4-b7fa-0a698d944ef9
  4. I can not able to add file metadata

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Image metadata - favorite attribute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image metadata - favorite attribute: I have marked number of images as favorite, I see some discrepancies between the number of images I have marked as favorite and photo app's favorite album.It's a huge directory with number of images, it's hours of work. I don't want to redo all images and reconcile them...
  6. Image metadata - favorite attribute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image metadata - favorite attribute: I have marked number of images as favorite, I see some discrepancies between the number of images I have marked as favorite and photo app's favorite album.It's a huge directory with number of images, it's hours of work. I don't want to redo all images and reconcile them...
  7. Image File Metadata

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Image File Metadata: In the past, whenever I added metadata tags, titles or notes to my photo files, the megabytes would increase by just a few tenths, which makes sense. Example: 8.5 MB to 8.8 MB. Now, the megabytes are significantly disappearing as soon as I add the data. Example: the photo...
  8. How to add keywords to a metadata

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add keywords to a metadata: Hello everyone, I edit photos and I dont know how to add up a description and a keywords to these photos. In win7 it was easy. Any help and advice appreciated. 125680
  9. Add comments, tags, metadata to files in explorer, folder comments

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add comments, tags, metadata to files in explorer, folder comments: Hi, just come across this File Metadata (free) which I think will interest you- seems very competent in tagging files. At the bottom I've added a note about StyleFolder (free), which adds comments to folders. If you want to add comments, tags, metadata to files, this is...
  10. Is it possible to add FILES to Quick Access?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to add FILES to Quick Access?: Seems like only folders can be added to Quick Access but I'd like to pin a handful of files (Word docs) which I access frequently. Is there a way to do it? 45367