Windows 10: Possible to change picture delay in lockscreen slideshow?

Discus and support Possible to change picture delay in lockscreen slideshow? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Problem I want to change picture delay in slideshow on lock screen. There is 10-15 second in default delay time for change picture, but i want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Reshetnik Nikita, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Possible to change picture delay in lockscreen slideshow?

My Problem

I want to change picture delay in slideshow on lock screen.

There is 10-15 second in default delay time for change picture, but i want to change it to 5-10 minutes.

I tried

1 I watched in personalization > lock screen > additional slideshow parameters, but not found it. Only slideshow duration

2 I found this in desktop slideshow options, but it not works for lock screen slideshow.

3 Search it on Google and nothing found.

Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.

And I have Russian system language and write approximate names of settings.

:)

Reshetnik Nikita, Apr 4, 2020
  2. solomani Win User

Power Saving possible with Lockscreen Slideshow?

Hi all,

I quite like the new lockscreen slideshow but is there a reason why power saving options like sleep don't work with the lockscreen slideshow and is it possible to make it work?

Thanks.

solomani, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Lockscreen Picture

Hi Bhavin,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Check if this happens only when you select a particular lock screen picture?
    • Have you set your Facebook photo or the profile picture on any other Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 computer?
    • Does it happen only when you restart the computer?
    • Do you use Windows 10 home or pro?

You may check the version by using these steps.

Type Winver in the search box and check.

Check the option that is selected in the lock screen as a Picture or slideshow in Windows 10 Pro.

• Right click on an empty space and select Personalize.
    • Click Lock Screen and check if it is set to Picture or slideshow.
    Thank you.

Ravinath P, Apr 4, 2020
  4. EdgarVo Win User

Possible to change picture delay in lockscreen slideshow?

Lockscreen Win-Spotlight & Slideshow are not triggering after update 1803

Since Update 1803, the slideshow and Windows spotlight do no properly start when the PC is locked or on inactivity.

Before the 1803 update it was possible to set a Slideshow album, Picture or Windows Spotlight and with WIN+L or on PC inactivity it would switch to the lockscreen and run the pictures
    with the system time, weather-apps, etc. in the lower left corner.

Since update 1803 the lockscreen slideshows ONLY trigger on first system boot. Afterwards, when the user uses WIN+L or waits for inactivity, the lockscreen displays only the first picture of Spotlight and no slideshow starts. The
    system time is not displayed anymore.

Setting the lockscreen to Slideshow, the lockscreen will only show a blank screen and not start the slideshow and the
    system time is missing.

User needs to select a picture from the slideshow album as Picture option first and switch back to Slideshow.

Then, the lockscreen will only display this first picture and not start the slideshow.

Additionally, after boot up, when the user uses WIN+L, it may happen that the system time and slideshow are working.
    BUT ONLY randomly. I found no pattern if this works on 2nd, 4th or whatever screen lock attempt.

Most certainly, the slideshow and spotlight are not working when the PC goes inactive.

Furthermore;

Before 1803, when waking the PC from lockscreen, the user did not need to enter his PW in case the lockscreen was triggered by inactivity. Only if the user used WIN+L the start the lockscreen.

After 1803, the PW is needed in both cases.

This really bother me Possible to change picture delay in lockscreen slideshow? ;)

I posted this in the feedback hub already with captured steps. Feedback Hub - Windows Insider

EdgarVo, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Possible to change picture delay in lockscreen slideshow?

1. Possible to change picture delay in lockscreen slideshow? - Similar Threads - Possible change picture

2. Lockscreen slideshow shows same pictures over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen slideshow shows same pictures over and over: Ever since I had Windows 11 installed on this computer, the slideshow for my lock screen shows the same pictures over and over. I used the pictures from my Pictures folder as well as the Pictures folder from my OneDrive. It says they are available on my device, so I would...
  3. lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lockscreen slideshow: Im new to microsoft and i have a question about my lockscreen slideshow. ive recently created an album from my google account and then downloaded it to microsoft to use as my slideshow. its perfecty except the fact that now i have a bunch more pictures i would like to add to...
  4. lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lockscreen slideshow: Im new to microsoft and i have a question about my lockscreen slideshow. ive recently created an album from my google account and then downloaded it to microsoft to use as my slideshow. its perfecty except the fact that now i have a bunch more pictures i would like to add to...
  5. lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Lockscreen slideshow

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen slideshow: How do I find the folder that my lockscreen slideshow displays on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-slideshow/08824bef-e416-4e6c-a3a9-91c143ec2456
  7. Lockscreen delay

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lockscreen delay: Hello, I have a pretty good Lenovo laptop. i7-9750, 1660 ti, 16 gb ram, etc. It's a gaming laptop so my computer runs pretty fast. And my Windows is up to date, as well as the other drivers. But I'm not sure if it's related to some last Windows 10 update, but since 2 days...
  8. Lockscreen slideshow.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen slideshow.: Is there a way to skip to the previous picture in the lockscreen slideshow? If not, what is a good program to use for slideshows? This program must be easy to launch, ideally from the the desktop without the need to select which folder to display everytime it is...
  9. Power Saving possible with Lockscreen Slideshow?

Power Saving possible with Lockscreen Slideshow?: Hi all, I quite like the new lockscreen slideshow but is there a reason why power saving options like sleep don't work with the lockscreen slideshow and is it possible to make it work? Thanks. 62345
  10. Lockscreen Slideshow

Lockscreen Slideshow: Lock screen slideshow won't work ! 15369