Windows 10: Possible to do VMware with MS-DOS 6.2 and Windows 3.11 for a class?

Discus and support Possible to do VMware with MS-DOS 6.2 and Windows 3.11 for a class? in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hi all - Under W10 Pro x64 - VMware Workstation 15.x - High School technology demonstration. I was wondering if this can be done. If so where would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Compumind, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Compumind Win User

Possible to do VMware with MS-DOS 6.2 and Windows 3.11 for a class?

Hi all -

Under W10 Pro x64 - VMware Workstation 15.x -

High School technology demonstration.

I was wondering if this can be done.
    If so where would I get the two OS'es?

TIA!

*Think

:)

Compumind, Dec 3, 2018
  2. freakshow Win User

Vmware is soo cool

yep thats what i was asking but i gave up on it lol but im about to install linux mint on vmware to try it out lol

freakshow, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Update Windows is possible with VMWARE

I am using windows 7 in my PC.I want to update my PC to WINDOWS 10.But in my PC i have VMWARE software to access important office data.Can I update my OS to WINDOEWS 10 without effecting to these files?Is it possible with VMWARE software while resides
    in my system?Please suggest me.Thank You in advance.

rajeevkombathula, Dec 3, 2018
  4. locutus12 Win User

X800GTO2 AUTOMATED FLASH UTILITY Via DVD\CD... Very easy Possible to do VMware with MS-DOS 6.2 and Windows 3.11 for a class? :)

hmmm... i dont mean to worry you but thats not good... *Confused Possible to do VMware with MS-DOS 6.2 and Windows 3.11 for a class? :confused:

what exactly did you do to it originally, tell me step by step and list the files you used (including links if possible) i will try to back track and recreate the error using VMware if i can (VMware a special tool i use for testing crap out *Smile Possible to do VMware with MS-DOS 6.2 and Windows 3.11 for a class? :) )

locutus12, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Possible to do VMware with MS-DOS 6.2 and Windows 3.11 for a class? - Similar Threads - Possible VMware DOS

2. MS Dos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Dos: Now available MS Dos in windows 10 64 bit OS:Yes or No?See screenshoot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-dos/5c0232d2-d909-4a12-9db5-f74b0c38e274
  3. MS Dos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Dos: Now available MS Dos in windows 10 64 bit OS:Yes or No?See screenshoot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-dos/5c0232d2-d909-4a12-9db5-f74b0c38e274
  4. MS Dos

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. MS DOS folder timestamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS DOS folder timestamp: Hello, the problem i am having is preserving android folder timestamp to windows pc. On many forums, users complain that microsoft uses decades old 8.3 filestamp convention during the MS DOS days to store folder timestamps within zip archive and there are no new developments...
  6. Ms-DOS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ms-DOS: Using MS-DOS I want to create a list of the files on Drive D on my Windows 10 PC. I know how to do this for Drive C but when I added D: it would not accept. Can you please tell me the correct typing for the path. Thank you...
  7. invincible ms dos

in Windows 10 Customization
    invincible ms dos: I use a program running in a DOS window. As long as it ran under Windows 7, the right mouse button worked as Esc and the left mouse button as Enter in this dos-window. In the current version of Windows10 32bit it no longer works - is it possible to set it up? Thank you....
  8. There is no possibility to split a monitor to 2 or 3 parts

in Windows 10 Customization
    There is no possibility to split a monitor to 2 or 3 parts: Hi, I have a ultrawide monitor and know about a Snap Assist feature. There are a lot of cases when this feature is useless. For example, I can't share only right or left half of my desktop via Microsoft Teams or Skype. Also, I can't easily split my apps between three desktop...
  9. MS-Dos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS-Dos: How do you download MS-Dos.iso? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-dos/8fdefe74-ac15-4358-83b3-f8135c5fa4e2
  10. Invalid MS-DOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Invalid MS-DOS: Ive just done an update, and i can no longer delete anything or move anything on my desktop. So if i wanted to tidy up my desktop and put shortcuts into a folder i can no longer do this. I can no longer delete anything either. The message that comes up is invalid MS-DOS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wmware ms-dos

2. how to access ms dos at vmware

3. can i use ms dos in wmware workstation