Windows 10: Possible to do VMware with MS-DOS 6.2 and Windows 3.11 for a class?

Discus and support Possible to do VMware with MS-DOS 6.2 and Windows 3.11 for a class? in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hi all - Under W10 Pro x64 - VMware Workstation 15.x - High School technology demonstration. I was wondering if this can be done. If so where would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Compumind, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Compumind Win User

Possible to do VMware with MS-DOS 6.2 and Windows 3.11 for a class?

Hi all -

Under W10 Pro x64 - VMware Workstation 15.x -

High School technology demonstration.

I was wondering if this can be done.
    If so where would I get the two OS'es?

TIA!

*Think

:)

Compumind, Dec 3, 2018
  2. freakshow Win User

Vmware is soo cool

yep thats what i was asking but i gave up on it lol but im about to install linux mint on vmware to try it out lol

freakshow, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Update Windows is possible with VMWARE

I am using windows 7 in my PC.I want to update my PC to WINDOWS 10.But in my PC i have VMWARE software to access important office data.Can I update my OS to WINDOEWS 10 without effecting to these files?Is it possible with VMWARE software while resides
    in my system?Please suggest me.Thank You in advance.

rajeevkombathula, Dec 3, 2018
  4. locutus12 Win User

X800GTO2 AUTOMATED FLASH UTILITY Via DVD\CD... Very easy Possible to do VMware with MS-DOS 6.2 and Windows 3.11 for a class? :)

hmmm... i dont mean to worry you but thats not good... *Confused Possible to do VMware with MS-DOS 6.2 and Windows 3.11 for a class? :confused:

what exactly did you do to it originally, tell me step by step and list the files you used (including links if possible) i will try to back track and recreate the error using VMware if i can (VMware a special tool i use for testing crap out *Smile Possible to do VMware with MS-DOS 6.2 and Windows 3.11 for a class? :) )

locutus12, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Possible to do VMware with MS-DOS 6.2 and Windows 3.11 for a class? - Similar Threads - Possible VMware DOS

2. ms-settings: class not registered and other good stuff

in Windows 10 Support
    ms-settings: class not registered and other good stuff: So, I managed to corrupt one of my installations of W10, on this machine, currently, in the profile user that I made, the windows button (start button) does nothing, search does nothing, and notifications (thing on right of date time) does nothing. If I enable the...
  3. VMWARE version 11 to appear in Dec

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMWARE version 11 to appear in Dec: Hi there VMWARE users - a new release is appearing in Dec - version 11 - hopefully they will have done SOME testing with W10 VM's. Currently I'm playing around with HYPER-V and apart from some networking issues I quite like it - however I might try the 30 day free trial...
  4. VMWare workstation 11 no internet.

VMWare workstation 11 no internet.: Hi, I've done a clean install of windows 10 Pro but am now unable to get internet on a guest VM on Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 . I just get a yellow ? Ethernet controller in device manager. I tried my legal copies of Windows Me and Windows 3.11 and can get...
  5. VMWare Workstation 11 is now on the street

VMWare Workstation 11 is now on the street: Haven't bought it as of yet, hopefully tomorrow. . .good luck. 3144
  6. MS-DOS Mouse & Keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS-DOS Mouse & Keyboard not working: I have old PC and new keyboard and mouse, they don't work on my old PC, I want to install MS-DOS 7.10, what should I do? Thanks. 3100
  7. Invalid MS-DOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Invalid MS-DOS: Ive just done an update, and i can no longer delete anything or move anything on my desktop. So if i wanted to tidy up my desktop and put shortcuts into a folder i can no longer do this. I can no longer delete anything either. The message that comes up is invalid MS-DOS...
  8. Windows 10 - 'explorer.exe class not registered' & ms-settings missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - 'explorer.exe class not registered' & ms-settings missing: Hello everyone! As every other W10 user, I constantly run into some problems. On sunday my computer was working perfectly fine and today when I turned it on, everything started acting up (note that this is not the first time, seeing as I already reinstalled w10 already 3...
  9. Invalid MS-DOS Function

in Windows 10 Support
    Invalid MS-DOS Function: Hello, Could somebody please help, I have various files throughout my hard drive which error "Invalid MS-DOS Function" if I try and move or delete them however they "work" normally if I try and use them. I ran a check disk which returned no errors. I am feeling this...
  10. Windows 10 Stuck in MS-DOS Mode.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Stuck in MS-DOS Mode.: Don't know what to do. 55746