Windows 10: Possible to get back the old gun emoji?

Discus and support Possible to get back the old gun emoji? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there any way to modify the fonts or something to get the old gun emoji back? The water gun looks ridiculous. submitted by /u/Wario64I [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wario64I, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Possible to get back the old gun emoji?

Is there any way to modify the fonts or something to get the old gun emoji back? The water gun looks ridiculous.

submitted by /u/Wario64I
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Wario64I, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

No emojis!

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. When you say “having NO EMOJIS”, may I know where exactly you are looking for the emojis?
    2. What is the build of Windows 10 running on your system? To check that, press the
      Windows key and R key, type winver and press
      Enter.

I understand your interest in emojis and we are glad to inform you that the emojis have been introduced into the Windows 10 operating system. If you are looking for a way to access it, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Windows 10 Tip: Get started with the emoji keyboard shortcut
    to get access to smiley faces, people, celebration emojis etc. in your Windows 10 operating system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    How to fix emoji keyboard not showing up using shortcut

Hi,

This issue is often caused by a corrupted or missing data file. To better isolate if this is a user profile specific or an emerging issue, we suggest that you create a new user profile and try to use the same keyboard shortcut to get the emoji keyboard to
    show up. Here's the link for the steps on how to:
    Set up accounts

In the meantime, we'll give you the steps for a workaround to access the emojis. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.
    • Select the Show touch keyboard button option and a keyboard icon will show up on your
      Taskbar.
    • Click the keyboard icon and select the emoji button.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Possible to get back the old gun emoji?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Possible to get back the old gun emoji?

1. Possible to get back the old gun emoji? - Similar Threads - Possible old gun

2. Gun control!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gun control!?: My computer, is a Dell laptop, Running, Windows 10.This is not, about computers. It's something, more important!Every politician, campaigns. Talking about, gun control.Even President Biden, says. We must control, the guns!Even though. It's the Second Amendment, to the...
  3. Gun control!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gun control!?: My computer, is a Dell laptop, Running, Windows 10.This is not, about computers. It's something, more important!Every politician, campaigns. Talking about, gun control.Even President Biden, says. We must control, the guns!Even though. It's the Second Amendment, to the...
  4. Gun control!?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Is it possible to get 2 bad computers back to back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to get 2 bad computers back to back?: Please bear with me because I don't know anything about computers so bear with me as I try to explain. I bought an HP Pavilion 45 days ago. All was sun and roses until it wasn't. It quit connecting to wifi. Would say there was no wifi available but my phone would find many....
  6. Is it possible to get 2 bad computers back to back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to get 2 bad computers back to back?: Please bear with me because I don't know anything about computers so bear with me as I try to explain. I bought an HP Pavilion 45 days ago. All was sun and roses until it wasn't. It quit connecting to wifi. Would say there was no wifi available but my phone would find many....
  7. How to get back symbols in Emoji picker?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get back symbols in Emoji picker?: I remember opening windows 10's emoji panel/picker and typing "rupee" or "inr" and it showed up rupee symbol (₹) and similar symbols would show up in emoji panel. Now it only shows emojis tab and no symbols. In short Symbols tab from emoji panel is gone. Why did Microsoft...
  8. Get back to old ContextMenu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get back to old ContextMenu: Howdy, In Windows 10 build 10586 ContextMenu (right-click on start menu items) is changed and is divided to 2 parts as seen below (Menu >). Is a way to get back the build 10240 behavior and show a single menu? Thanks. [img] 30034
  9. Getting my old Favourits back

in Browsers and Email
    Getting my old Favourits back: I've just had to do a re-install of Windows 10, but am really struggling to get all my old browser Favourites back. Any help would be really appreciated... I had on my previous install of Windows 10, all my Favourites in the Windows folder on a separate HDD. I still have...
  10. no gun sounds?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no gun sounds?: just installed windows 10 and everything seem to work OK but palying a game, serious sam II, I get all sounds except for the sound of the guns firing? 10721

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get the old gun emoji back