Windows 10: Possible to HIDE the title bar of a program?

Discus and support Possible to HIDE the title bar of a program? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/laywpz/possible_to_hide_the_title_bar_of_a_program/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wozmatic, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Possible to HIDE the title bar of a program?

/u/wozmatic, Feb 2, 2021
  2. Mugshep Win User

How to remove/hide title bar in Windows 10?

This was possible in XP and Windows 7 (see Is it possible to remove/hide Windows title bars?) - but I haven't been able to find the settings in Windows 10. Is this still possible? Thanks.

Mugshep, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Is it possible to add a new icon in the icon bar (icon bar comes up when the title bar is clicked) on WM6.5

Is it possible to add a new icon in the icon bar (icon bar comes up when the title bar is clicked) on WM6.5.

If yes, what are the steps that needs to be done?

Prathima86, Feb 2, 2021
  4. Cliff S Win User

Possible to HIDE the title bar of a program?

Is it possible to change the title bar *TEXT* color?

It should change the text color for all system32 window title bars(see screenshot). Universal Apps and some newer program UI's remain uneffected because they use XAML instead.

Possible to HIDE the title bar of a program? [​IMG]

Cliff S, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

Possible to HIDE the title bar of a program?

1. Possible to HIDE the title bar of a program? - Similar Threads - Possible HIDE title

2. Is it possible to hide or blure a apps name in title bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to hide or blure a apps name in title bar: hi, i don't want to show a particular app in windows 10, if it is possible like this 183782
  3. How to hide name of app in window title bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to hide name of app in window title bar: How to hide name of app in window title bar so it just shows the file name. I don't care to see the name of the app. submitted by /u/throndar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nxbhps/how_to_hide_name_of_app_in_window_title_bar/
  4. Is it possible to remove the buttons that appear in the title bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to remove the buttons that appear in the title bar?: Is it possible to remove the buttons that appear in the title bar in Windows 10 on certain files? Such as zip or exe. They are very annoying and the functions they offer are either useless or easily obtainable with another method. Picture is attached, with arrows showing the...
  5. How to hide Title Bar with Vertical Tabs in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to hide Title Bar with Vertical Tabs in Microsoft Edge: Microsoft has introduced an improved version of edge with added features such as the ability to access Wikipedia using immersive Reader, improved read-out-loud feature, and crash setup fixing. The bug fixing feature has added starts to its performance. Along with all these...
  6. Title Bar Hidden

in Windows 10 Customization
    Title Bar Hidden: Windows 10 -- something strange happened to my home/start screen. I was able to restore app icons, start menu, etc. But now, when I open any program or app, the title bar is hidden. If I move the mouse all the way to the top of the screen, I can get the "red X" for closing...
  7. Issue with changing title bar color with some programs

Issue with changing title bar color with some programs: Out of the four computers I own, I was only able to get one of them upgraded to Windows 10 so far, The one I had with me the day 10 was released is a HP Envy laptop that I use primarily for a hobby I have, Astronomy. The PC had on it several programs I use while using my...
  8. Title Bar Colours

Title Bar Colours: Hi everyone. After the latest update Microsoft have finally allowed different coloured title bars, however, inactive (out of focus) windows now automatically revert to a white title bar colour. I've been searching everywhere and found no way of changing this. Adjusting the...
  9. Title Bar not centered

Title Bar not centered: Hi All I just upgraded to Windows 10 the other day and I have noticed that all my title bars seem to be left aligned rather then center for the title bar at the top of browsers and explorer and such. I also redid my system before upgrading so unsure if this is a Firefox...
  10. Is it possible to change the title bar *TEXT* color?

Is it possible to change the title bar *TEXT* color?: Today, Windows 10 Home version 1511, 10586 was forced on me and now my title bar text is an ugly white. It used to be black and I have no clue how to get it back that way. I searched and found this tutorial that tells you to modify a value in the registry, but that didn't do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Hide title bar Windows 10 reddit