Windows 10: Possible to make a sleep timer shortcut to close Firefox?

Discus and support Possible to make a sleep timer shortcut to close Firefox? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Similar to a windows timer (Shutdown -s -t 3600) Is it possible to do the same but to only close Firefox? submitted by /u/wozmatic [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wozmatic, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Possible to make a sleep timer shortcut to close Firefox?

Similar to a windows timer (Shutdown -s -t 3600)

Is it possible to do the same but to only close Firefox?

submitted by /u/wozmatic
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wozmatic, Aug 5, 2020
  2. JerryVogt Win User

shortcut to make the computer sleep/hibernate

I would like a shortcut to make the Win 10 desktop computer sleep/hibernate as I was able to do in XP. No multiple steps, reaching down to press the desktop computer power button or other inconvenient methods. Would like to be able to sleep in the daytime
    and hibernate at night (with power off). If I make a Shortcut: rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState 0,1,0; and if the computer is set to allow hibernate, then i have to use the power button down on the computer to start up again instead of any key.

JerryVogt, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Renata N' Win User
    Radio sleep timer

Hello ogee67,

Thank you for posting on forum.

Not sure what sleep timer you were talking about.

If you want a STOP Music button for Radio…

There is now such option for FM radio that was introduced with recent update. You can post a suggestion for sleep timer function to be introduced in Wp8 radio, at WP Suggestion box.

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

or suggest introducing such function to STOP Music app in app review.

If you would like to wake up with radio instead of alarm clock sound…

Some apps can do it but not with FM radio. Here is an example of such app:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/rad-io/bbc80765-ce93-40fd-99c3-b1b53796d4a0

Kind regards,

Renata

Renata N', Aug 5, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

Possible to make a sleep timer shortcut to close Firefox?

Getting out of sleep

Hi,

For us to further isolate the issue you are experiencing, kindly respond to the following questions:

• Does your device automatically returns to sleep after a short period of time?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to the issue?
    We suggest that you check if the Allow wake timers setting is enabled. To check if it is enabled, follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button, then type power options.
    • Click Power Options from the results.
    • On the Power Options windows, click Change when the computer sleeps.
    • Click Change advanced power settings.
    • Expand the Sleep category.
    • Expand Allow wake timers.
    • Change the desired setting.

We look forward for an update from you.

Regards.

David Haz, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Possible to make a sleep timer shortcut to close Firefox?

1. Possible to make a sleep timer shortcut to close Firefox? - Similar Threads - Possible sleep timer

2. What is the Close tab shortcut in Chrome or Firefox on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 News
    What is the Close tab shortcut in Chrome or Firefox on Windows 11?: [IMG]In this post, we will see what the Close tab shortcut in Chrome and Firefox on a Windows PC. While working on a PC or laptop, keyboard shortcuts always make it easier for us to perform tasks quickly. They not only save us time but also enable us to work more efficiently....
  3. Windows sleep timer issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows sleep timer issues: My laptop can't sleep automatically when plugged in, but I already set the sleep timer on battery 15 minutes and while plugged in 30 minutes. It only can sleep automatically if on battery but it can't sleep automatically while plugged in. I've already set the timer 30 minutes...
  4. Sleep Timer

Sleep Timer: I've got an SSD and an HDD in my laptop. Should I set my sleep timer less or more? And how will it affect my HDD and SSD's lifespan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-timer/6b2e56fc-272a-4c53-8c3c-771e47dcaf27
  5. Sleep Timer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep Timer: I've got an SSD and an HDD in my laptop. Should I set my sleep timer less or more? And how will it affect my HDD and SSD's lifespan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-timer/6b2e56fc-272a-4c53-8c3c-771e47dcaf27
  6. Sleep Timer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Sleep Timer Issues

Sleep Timer Issues: Sometime in the past week or so my pc has been refusing to put itself into sleep mode. I've adjusted every power setting I can think of but it still won't listen to me. If I use the sleep option in the shutdown menu everything works just fine. However, when I step away from...
  8. Firefox - Make Desktop Shortcut to Library / "Other Bookmarks" ?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox - Make Desktop Shortcut to Library / "Other Bookmarks" ?: I have this Shortcut that opens to "All Bookmarks" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -chrome chrome://browser/content/places/places.xul . . . but, how do you change it, so it opens to "Other Bookmarks" . . . which is a sub-directory of "All Bookmarks"...
  9. Cmd sleep command but with timer

in Windows 10 Support
    Cmd sleep command but with timer: If you could help i found :\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState Sleep but i need -t 180 secs which doesnt work with this and i dont want to use third party programs.. tyvm 97497
  10. Is it possible to make a shortcut that restarts a program?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to make a shortcut that restarts a program?: Short version: Can I make a shortcut that restarts a program? Long version: I absolutely love Windows 10 and am so glad I upgraded! The only bad thing about it that I can find so far is that every once in a while the start menu and Cortana will stop working. Well, I did...