Windows 10: Possible to open MEMO- files in Win10?

Discus and support Possible to open MEMO- files in Win10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there! I have made some important sound recordings on my Samsung phone, the audio files are stored in the file type ".memo". Is there a safe and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Slowandlow, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Possible to open MEMO- files in Win10?

Hi there!
    I have made some important sound recordings on my Samsung phone, the audio files are stored in the file type ".memo".

Is there a safe and simple (without having to download strange apps...) way to open/ read this files in windows 10?

Thanx!
    BRG/ Örjan.

:)

Slowandlow, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    Important Problem: How To Prevent App From Calling Home?

I suggest the following:

1. Disconnect your PC from the internet whenever you write/edit your personal memos.
    2. Store the memos on a removeable drive and only open your memos when your PC is disconnected from the internet
    3. Consider password protecting your file (you can do this in Word) or better still encrypt the drive/folder where your personal files are stored using something like Bitlocker provided with Windows.

You can otherwise leave your word processing app connected to the net to keep it updated.

Steve C, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Possible to open MEMO- files in Win10?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Possible to open MEMO- files in Win10?

1. Possible to open MEMO- files in Win10? - Similar Threads - Possible open MEMO

2. Read the Memo on Notepads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Read the Memo on Notepads: If I ever felt like recommending something with great gusto, this sure is one of those times. From Microsoft Store take look at Notepads with an S . Tabs, cosmetics, functions, it's VERY cool If 1 pic = 1k words I just saved 3k with these [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] Cheers,...
  3. Cannot open HEIC file in Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot open HEIC file in Win10: I am unable to open HEIC files on my Win10 machine in spite of having purchased the codec and in spite of setting MS Photo as the default app for HEIC files. I guess I didn't have to purchase it but I only found that out after I bought it. I have read a number of threads on...
  4. It is possible to open HEIC files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It is possible to open HEIC files?: Need to download a third part. submitted by /u/jlocatell [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gi9e03/it_is_possible_to_open_heic_files/
  5. iMessage on Win10 Possible?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iMessage on Win10 Possible?: Is there anyway to get iPhone iMessages on Windows 10? submitted by /u/OneBananaMan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fcjpv5/imessage_on_win10_possible/
  6. MInimalist win10 possibility

in Windows 10 Support
    MInimalist win10 possibility: I had been reluctant to upgrade my win7 system since it has so many tweaks that make the interface look just like win98, which is something I prefer. Then I remembered I had an old 8.1 pro key still in the box so last weekend I cloned the win7 system to a backup disk and did...
  7. Memo Style

in Windows 10 Customization
    Memo Style: My memos suddently print far left and right and some of the print left out. How do I set "Memo Style". I'm in Outlook on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memo-style/07a7e058-6207-44c2-b9de-505b2284f28c
  8. IS IT POSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM TO OPEN OMX FILE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IS IT POSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM TO OPEN OMX FILE: IS IT POSSIBLE TO DOWN LOAD A PROGRAM TO OPEN A OMX FILE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-download-a-program-to-open-omx/f50739c2-14fa-49c6-be1d-0370a2fef2e4
  9. Downloading a torrent file, SAVING it is not possible in Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading a torrent file, SAVING it is not possible in Win10: I use torrents for legal things I don't like when downloading the torrent for it to open only apps but prefer Win 10 would SAVE the file until I can check it out. Win 7 had this ability; BUT WIN 10 SEEMS not to have that capability. After cleaning out ALL OF TORRENT apps...
  10. Win7 to Win10 Possibilities?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win7 to Win10 Possibilities?: Anyone exploring the possibilities of moving from Win7 to Win10 upon release. Anyone with experience with Win10 can share insights for Win7 users - probably done before, but haven't seen much lately (mainly just Win8 to Win10). Thanks 3589

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get win10 memo