Windows 10: Possible to stop window upgrade auto for win10?

Discus and support Possible to stop window upgrade auto for win10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to know on whether it is possible to stop window upgrade auto for win10 or notDoes anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by oemSoft, Aug 14, 2022.

1. oemSoft Win User

Possible to stop window upgrade auto for win10?

I would like to know on whether it is possible to stop window upgrade auto for win10 or notDoes anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance

:)

oemSoft, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 14, 2022
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 14, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Win 7 to Ultimate - upgrade still possible to Win10 ?

Upgrade to Windows 10 | Tutorials

- best read carefully...

and you will find

dalchina, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

1. Possible to stop window upgrade auto for win10? - Similar Threads - Possible stop window

2. Possible to stop window upgrade auto for win10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible to stop window upgrade auto for win10?: I would like to know on whether it is possible to stop window upgrade auto for win10 or notDoes anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/possible-to-stop-window-upgrade-auto-for-win10/fd126ac1-2e1c-4390-9d36-ef958cfa4f0d
  3. Possible to stop window upgrade auto for win10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Possible to stop window upgrade auto for win10?: I would like to know on whether it is possible to stop window upgrade auto for win10 or notDoes anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/possible-to-stop-window-upgrade-auto-for-win10/fd126ac1-2e1c-4390-9d36-ef958cfa4f0d
  4. Upgrade to Win10 possible for Nexlink Carbon 4200 laptop?

Upgrade to Win10 possible for Nexlink Carbon 4200 laptop?: I have an old Nexlink Carbon 4200 laptop that is still running Windows Vista. Can it be upgraded to Windows 10? Specs: hard drive: wdc wd1600bevs-00at0 ata device ram: 2.96 gb system type: 32 bit And can this laptop be upgraded to ssd or at least a newer hdd? I can't seem to...
  5. in-place upgrade is not possible on Win10 1809 to 20H2

in-place upgrade is not possible on Win10 1809 to 20H2: Hello all, I am stuck with in-place upgrade of Win10 1809 x64 Enterprise. to Win10 20H2 x64 Enterprise on HP laptops with Thunderbolt port. A desktops are not affected. It is basically the same issue as here I see the same error in setup.exe GUI during pre-installation...
  6. How to REALLY stop Win10 from auto updating?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to REALLY stop Win10 from auto updating?: I'm having a hard time making Windows REALLY stop updating without consent. The idea is that when I'm turning on my laptop for the first time in a while I'm usually in a place where I'm hotspotting with my mobile phone. Needless to say I need to limit my data flow making...
  7. Win 7 to Ultimate - upgrade still possible to Win10 ?

Win 7 to Ultimate - upgrade still possible to Win10 ?: I started with Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit then upgraded to Ultimate some time ago however it's getting slower so would like to upgrade to Win 10. I know the free upgrade offer expired some time ago so wondering if it's still possible ? Not a techie.... 122701
  8. $99 Win10 Pro upgrade transfer possible?

$99 Win10 Pro upgrade transfer possible?: I have a 3 year old Lenovo laptop that came with Windows 10 Home preinstalled, about 6 months ago I purchased the $99 Pro upgrade and now the laptop has died. I believe the digital license is tied to my microsoft account. Can I install Win10 Pro on my new laptop (with Win10...
  9. Win10 HOME edition stop auto update ?

Win10 HOME edition stop auto update ?: I am completely exhausted from MONTHS trying to install 1803 on this m32cd with SSD @ 1709 On several other pc's 1803 went on with little trouble. I just want to permanently kill WU, but it happily resets itself. At this point, my attitude toward Windows, is rock-bottom...
  10. A solution to stop Win10 from auto-rebooting after updates.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A solution to stop Win10 from auto-rebooting after updates.: Windows rebooted my PC again the other day, without warning, while I was using it. This is the 3rd time it has done this since "upgrading" to Windows 10. I've tried every possible work-around I can find, but MS keeps "fixing" them so they don't work. I don't have Windows Pro,...