Windows 10: Possible to Sync Hard Drive Folder with OneDrive Folder?

Discus and support Possible to Sync Hard Drive Folder with OneDrive Folder? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would like to create a sync in which, whenever I update files in a folder on my hard drive, it automatically updates the corresponding folder on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Chuck Hildebrandt, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Possible to Sync Hard Drive Folder with OneDrive Folder?

I would like to create a sync in which, whenever I update files in a folder on my hard drive, it automatically updates the corresponding folder on my OneDrive.

I do not want to have to manually move updated files from the hard drive folder to my OneDrive folder, and I don't want to update the files twice, once for the hard drive and again for the OneDrive.

I want to simply update the files in my hard drive folder only. And, without having to touch my OneDrive at all, it automatically updates the same corresponding files in the corresponding OneDrive folder.

Is this even possible to do? Or must all changes to files in OneDrive be done directly in and only in OneDrive?

:)

Chuck Hildebrandt, Sep 10, 2020

2. Random folders appearing to my new hard drive

Options > Scan options

Possible to Sync Hard Drive Folder with OneDrive Folder? untitled-png.png

Then after that, enable options > hide virustotal.com clean entries ... only suspicious stuff will remain.
    Check the complete list on the Everything tab, it may not be explorer extension listed on that tab.

It may be something stupidly simple like onedrive/skydrive being setup to sync folders that are being dumped remotely.

BiggieShady, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Caledon Ken, Sep 10, 2020
  4. PSUHammer Win User

Possible to Sync Hard Drive Folder with OneDrive Folder?

Sync folders with OneDrive on multiple drives

Hi folks,

I have multiple HDDs and have my default user folders (Music, Videos, Movies, Pictures) spread across them based on how I am managing things. I would like to have OneDrive point to different folders on different drives to sync but I can't figure out how
    to make this happen.

Scenario:

• The root OneDrive folder is currently on E:.
    • Music is currently on drive C:
    • Videos is currently on E:
    • Want both to sync with OneDrive

PSUHammer, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Possible to Sync Hard Drive Folder with OneDrive Folder?

1. Possible to Sync Hard Drive Folder with OneDrive Folder? - Similar Threads - Possible Sync Hard

2. Sync a Local C drive folder with a OneDrive folder and keep them in Sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync a Local C drive folder with a OneDrive folder and keep them in Sync: So, I thought this would be really simple, but I must be missing something. I just started working remotely so I am embracing OneDrive. I have a Business OD account and a Personal OD account. I do a lot of SQL server work that I need to keep saved on a local folder on my...
  3. Sync a Local C drive folder with a OneDrive folder and keep them in Sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync a Local C drive folder with a OneDrive folder and keep them in Sync: So, I thought this would be really simple, but I must be missing something. I just started working remotely so I am embracing OneDrive. I have a Business OD account and a Personal OD account. I do a lot of SQL server work that I need to keep saved on a local folder on my...
  4. Sync a Local C drive folder with a OneDrive folder and keep them in Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sync folders with OneDrive on multiple drives

Sync folders with OneDrive on multiple drives: Hi folks, I have multiple HDDs and have my default user folders Music, Videos, Movies, Pictures spread across them based on how I am managing things. I would like to have OneDrive point to different folders on different drives to sync but I can't figure out how to make...
  6. Is it possible for OneDrive to not sync a certain desktop folder?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible for OneDrive to not sync a certain desktop folder?: Hey guys, I am loving the OneDrive feature and my subscription that allows me to backup all my data on my username without worrying to lose data whenever I format my hard drive. But I seem to be having one problem with this OneDrive feature and it's that I do not know how...
  7. Not Syncing Folders with OneDrive

Not Syncing Folders with OneDrive: How do I add a folder to my desktop without having OneDrive attempt to sync it? I wanted to move a large file and for ease of access wanted to place it on the desktop. I don't want OneDrive to upload all 6GB of it. What I tried: I created a "Local" folder on Desktop. I...
  8. folders are syncing on same hard drive

folders are syncing on same hard drive: I have two folders on one hard drive. When I alter the contents of one, the contents of the other is altered as well. They are in perfect sync and have different paths. To my knowledge, I have no third party software installed that would cause this and I find no mention of...
  9. Is it possible to choose certain folders on PC to sync with OneDrive?

Is it possible to choose certain folders on PC to sync with OneDrive?: Hello! There is Folder Protection feature in OneDrive, but the only locations which it can sync are Desktop, Documents and Pictures. Can I select other folders to be protected by this feature? Maybe a certain folder which is located in Documents....
  10. Syncing Folders from pc and an external hard drive to onedrive business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing Folders from pc and an external hard drive to onedrive business: My PC contains 3 folders that backup to one drive - lets say they are on drive C on the pc. Because I have no more storage available on the pc I use an external drive to hold photos and videos etc - lets say that the external hard drive is drive E. I cannot place the...