Windows 10: Possible to use an old code

Discus and support Possible to use an old code in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Is it possible for me to use a windows 10 code that has been used before (i didnt link it though). Like Ive already activated it on my old pc and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BrandonKwok111, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Possible to use an old code

Is it possible for me to use a windows 10 code that has been used before (i didnt link it though). Like Ive already activated it on my old pc and i built a new pc so is it possible for me to use that code again.

:)

BrandonKwok111, Mar 19, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 19, 2019
  4. trt740 Win User

Possible to use an old code

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Possible to use an old code

1. Possible to use an old code - Similar Threads - Possible old code

2. is it possible to recover 7 year old files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it possible to recover 7 year old files?: Bit of an interesting situation:I recently recovered a 7 yr old laptop out of my garage in order to check out some old stuff I remembered was on it. I had to replace the CMOS battery and after booting it up for the first time Windows was completely reset. There was only my...
  3. It is possible to login with old PIN after changing it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It is possible to login with old PIN after changing it.: Hello,I have PC with 2 user accounts one for parent and second for kid. Initially we set same PIN for both accounts. For parental control reason I have changed PIN for parent account to deny kid to login unintentionally to parent account. After the change everything works...
  4. My Windows PC uses an old microsoft account, is it possible to change the microsoft account...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows PC uses an old microsoft account, is it possible to change the microsoft account...: Title. I first noticed this attempting to use the "Your Phone" feature, when I noticed that the personal microsoft account I use on my phone, Xbox and everywhere else differed to the one my PC uses - it's one I made years ago and don't use for anything else. So, is there...
  5. Is it possible to use the old transparent taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to use the old transparent taskbar?: This is the old transparent taskbar with glass-like transparency and this is the new taskbar which looks blurry. Is it possible to use the old one? submitted by /u/FatFruityCake [link] [comments]...
  6. Is it possible to remove these old contacts?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to remove these old contacts?: [ATTACH] Is there anyway to remove these old contacts that keep showing up when I click the share button from withing Edge? I haven't communicated with any of them in years and their contact info has been deleted everywhere I could find them on my PC via Outlook and the...
  7. Is it possible to check what account has used a gift code?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is it possible to check what account has used a gift code?: After I got Minecraft: java Edition on PC in 2014, I got a code for windows 10 edition, and since I was new to computers at the time, I didn't know how to use it, i'm not sure what really happened to the code but it's been used in 2015, but not on my account, or any that I've...
  8. Using an old password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Using an old password: Hi there, Is there anyway I can reuse a previous password i’ve already used? It’s so frustrating that if i change, it says i can’t use an old password. Thanks....
  9. Is it possible to use an old ISO to clean install Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible to use an old ISO to clean install Windows 10?: Lets say that instead of downloading the latest 1803 ISO someone wanted to use a previously downloaded old Windows 10 ISO..1609, 1703 etc to clean install Windows 10. Would it successfully install you right up to date to version 1803. Or are you not supposed to do that. Could...
  10. Use for old SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Use for old SSD: I have a new computer coming with an SSD and HDD. I have an old 256GB SSD from the old system that is in good condition and I have an external box with a SATA/USB connection. Is there any good use for the old SSD? 109554