Windows 10: Possible Trojan Virus

Discus and support Possible Trojan Virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I run Windows 10 Home on my Lap Top. In Windows Settings/Windows Security/Virus & Threat Protection/Protection History under "All recent items" it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DavidBarnesFP, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Possible Trojan Virus

I run Windows 10 Home on my Lap Top.

In Windows Settings/Windows Security/Virus & Threat Protection/Protection History under "All recent items" it shows “Remediation incomplete” and status as "severe" in respect of a Trojan virus.

Originally when I received the virus alert, I received a message after a circle (with what appears to be a 1 in it) saying “This threat or app has been allowed and will not be remediated in the future”.

Further, the status showed as “failed” with the further message “This threat or app might not be completely remediated”.

It also said “Threat detected: Trojan/HTML/FakeAlert.B” “Alert Level: Severe” “Category: Trojan” “Details: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker”

Further more, it said“Affected items:"

“Containerfile: C:\Users\David\Downloads\This computer is BLOCKED.html”

“file: C:\Users\David\Downloads\This computer is BLOCKED.html->(UTF-8)”

webfile: C:\Users\David\Downloads\This computer is BLOCKED.html|”

“about:internet|pid:10616,ProcessStart:132129665106099359”

I have no allowed threats shown in Windows Security. Further, In Windows Security I ran both Defender full and Offline scans on my computer – these detected no threats.

I also checked for any program that may have been installed on my computer and found nothing untoward.

I also ran Malwarebytes and HitmanPro_x64 and again nothing untoward.

I mainly use Google Chrome with an Adblocker as my browser but also Microsoft Edge from time to time.

Do I have an issue in terms of the Trojan on my computer and if so what else can I do to get rid of it even out of Protection History? Many thanks in anticipation someone can help me with this.

:)

DavidBarnesFP, Sep 17, 2019
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Sep 17, 2019
  3. djbbenn Win User
    New Trojan that Demands a Ransom

There is a new virus out there discovered by virus hunters known as "Cryzip". The Trojan encrypts your files and then demands a $300 ransom for the decryption password to get your files back. After encrypting the files, the virus leaves a nice step-by-step guide of how to go about paying the ransom off. It's supposedly spread through email Spam, and has successfully evaded anti-virus scanners.

Source: eWeek

djbbenn, Sep 17, 2019
  4. Possible Trojan Virus

Trojan virus

Suggestion to read:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing any details....:

See the helpful links posted by

quietman7 - MVP

here

Copy/paste of above post:

Malware Removal Guides for Windows

You can always supplement your anti-virus or get a second opinion by performing an

Online Virus Scan

ESET is one of the more effective online scanners.

Stubborn Malware Removal Guides for Windows

==========================================================

Jsssssssss, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

Possible Trojan Virus

1. Possible Trojan Virus - Similar Threads - Possible Trojan Virus

2. On Possibility of Strange Virus or Trojan Through a Computer's Microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Possibility of Strange Virus or Trojan Through a Computer's Microphone: Hello,Is the following possible: Can a culprit send an email with an attachment that if downloaded can access the microphone of your computer and hear what's said inside your home? Is it also possible that such an attachment could be sent through a mass email -- such as to...
  3. On Possibility of Strange Virus or Trojan Through a Computer's Microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On Possibility of Strange Virus or Trojan Through a Computer's Microphone: Hello,Is the following possible: Can a culprit send an email with an attachment that if downloaded can access the microphone of your computer and hear what's said inside your home? Is it also possible that such an attachment could be sent through a mass email -- such as to...
  4. trojan virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trojan virus: so my security told me i had a trojan virus in quarantine and i pressed remove did that get rid of the threat of the trojan cause idk how that works like is the person trying to get on my computer gone...
  5. trojan virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    trojan virus: What is "altsonypics.com" and how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-virus/96f8ca83-3292-4259-abf6-66f86e832940
  6. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: Guys please help me i dont know how to remove it and i think it is a Trojan Virus and it says it is severe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-virus/29d9a1a4-d649-4caf-9c49-bba2fb734b9b
  7. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: I've had these weird Dos windows flash in, while i'm using my PC, in Fullsrcn.I've caught a Srcnshot of the Dos-window and was able to open the source into Notepad.Hopefully one of the Wizzards can help me. Both a scan from MSERT And Defender is giving me, an all-clear.I have...
  8. trojan possibly?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    trojan possibly?: so I get really worried about virus's often and I noticed that explorer.exe and dllhost.exe are running in the background so I checked file location and they where in the right place so I'm about 95% sure they are legit but online it says if both of those are running at the...
  9. Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...: I recently got a Trojan virus from a website I clicked accidentally. Then a windows defender notification popped up, so I removed the Trojan virus that was in form of a cache. Will there a possibility of the Trojan virus still being there? I scanned windows defender multiple...
  10. trojan virus

trojan virus: Hi my windows defender keeps updating me i have a Trojan in win32 folder named touluse.N!** forgotten the extension how do i remove it i have tried to find this so far without solution 1 unhiding files in explorer 2 looking it in resmon(resource manager) 3 looking for it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this threat or app has been allowed and will not be remediated in the future

2. this threat or app has been allowed and will not be remediated in the futrure

3. containerfile: C:\Users\Station\Downloads\This computer is BLOCKED.html

4. this threat or app has been allowed and will,
  5. windows 10 security message trojan not remediated,
  6. this threat or app might not be completely remeditated,
  7. this threat or app might noit be competeluy remeditated,
  8. this threat might not be completely remediated,
  9. this threat or app might not be completely remediated