Windows 10: Possible Updated Logo for Windows 11

Discus and support Possible Updated Logo for Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Possible now look for Logo.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alabamatom1963, Mar 3, 2024.

1. Possible Updated Logo for Windows 11

Possible now look for Logo.

:)

alabamatom1963, Mar 3, 2024

2. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Mar 3, 2024
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 3, 2024
  4. Possible Updated Logo for Windows 11

I want to change the boot logo of windows. I am in Windows 11 OS. Is it possible to change the boot logo?

I want to change the boot logo of Win 11. Is it possible like Win 10? The company logo -HP appears at startup and I want to change it to the windows 11 logo. Please answer.

Krishna SarathiGhosh, Mar 3, 2024
Thema:

Possible Updated Logo for Windows 11

1. Possible Updated Logo for Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Possible Updated Logo

2. Possible Updated Logo for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible Updated Logo for Windows 11: Possible now look for Logo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/possible-updated-logo-for-windows-11/8bac5ffe-e4bc-46ef-bc42-f64be783f51f
  3. Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo: I personally use a 2017 Blade 14' with what I think Secure Boot disabled but I was dual booting Fedora Linux and it failed after a update so when I booted back into Windows, it wasnt razer logo on boot screen but it was windows 11 logo, How do I fix this. Like reenable secure...
  4. Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Manufacturer logo replaced with Windows 11 logo: I personally use a 2017 Blade 14' with what I think Secure Boot disabled but I was dual booting Fedora Linux and it failed after a update so when I booted back into Windows, it wasnt razer logo on boot screen but it was windows 11 logo, How do I fix this. Like reenable secure...
  5. Possible problem with latest Windows 11 update

Possible problem with latest Windows 11 update: I can't get my keyboard to work. I bought a Protoarc Ek01-NL2 and a Logitech 350 keyboard. All 3 keyboards show up in Bluetooth and USB settings as connected but there is nothing when I type. A technician said there have been problems with the latest Windows update. Has...
  6. Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?: Can someone please answer my question:Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?Very much appreciated if done....
  7. Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?

Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?: Can someone please answer my question:Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?Very much appreciated if done....
  8. Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. updating windows 10 to 11 it is not possible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    updating windows 10 to 11 it is not possible: My laptop meets all the requirements for windows 11 expect for the cpu. I read that you need a 7 generation or newer intel cpu to run windows 11. I have an intel 7 generation i57200U. So then why cant I install windows 11 on my laptop?...
  10. updating windows 10 to 11 it is not possible

updating windows 10 to 11 it is not possible: My laptop meets all the requirements for windows 11 expect for the cpu. I read that you need a 7 generation or newer intel cpu to run windows 11. I have an intel 7 generation i57200U. So then why cant I install windows 11 on my laptop?...