Windows 10: Possible Virus??? I need help asap.

Discus and support Possible Virus??? I need help asap. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I dont know what happened. I downloaded Filmora 9, a couple hours later I went on a Browser, I tried to go onto a couple of sites, and it showed a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by XdGoldenTiger, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Possible Virus??? I need help asap.

I dont know what happened. I downloaded Filmora 9, a couple hours later I went on a Browser, I tried to go onto a couple of sites, and it showed a loadingspinning wheel and text that said loading on a blank page. It shortly loaded the site i tried to go to. and also on some sites at the bottom of the page, it shows a whole lot of code, it happens on mostly every site i go to. This happens on Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. I dont know what would have caused this. Is this a virus? If it is a virus, what do i need to do to fix this issue? Without factoryresetting my computer.

Loading Screen \/

Possible Virus??? I need help asap. 90b10f32-838b-4998-bbcc-00416717ec54?upload=true.png

Website with code at the bottom \/

Possible Virus??? I need help asap. 7d5cbc83-85c4-4487-bcad-d7a15be70999?upload=true.png

:)

XdGoldenTiger, Jun 8, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 8, 2020
  3. JdPower Win User
    Free Kaspersky Anti Virus

^ Agree! avast is really nice anti-virus... I suggest anyone who doesn't have it dl it ASAP.

JdPower, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Fuse-Wire Win User

Possible Virus??? I need help asap.

Help me removing this virus!!!!

hhhm, sounds like one i picked up a couple of nights ago, a virus calling itself VOV.EXE, trying to disguise itself as a the vista security centre, good thing im not completley brain dead and noticed ASAP lol (having XP helps) but my menus i.e. all programs from the start menu were non exsistant,
    i even tried to track down the virus that had embedded itself in System32 but the damn thing had erased /C:/ from my computer!!!
    Next step was to take a windows CD and go ahead with formatting, nippy but sometimes has to be done.

Im using AVG Pro. Hasn't failed yet but i aint holding my breath.

So my advice is to wipe your whole system so there is no trace of the virus meaning and almost impossible comeback.

*Big Grin Possible Virus??? I need help asap. :D

Fuse-Wire, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Possible Virus??? I need help asap.

1. Possible Virus??? I need help asap. - Similar Threads - Possible Virus need

2. I need help, ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help, ASAP: Let's get started, I was following some tutorial how to do something with language on pc, I was doing all right before I got losted what to do and clicked maybe some wrong thing. After this my pc got restarted and there text like "You can't use this pin" something like that,...
  3. I need help asap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help asap: I deleted something from registry editor which is connected to the trojan virus that came from the cracked app that ive download, since then it started to act like crazy everytime i restart it i need to end task the windows explorer so i can go to my previous windows. Can...
  4. I need help asap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help asap: I deleted something from registry editor which is connected to the trojan virus that came from the cracked app that ive download, since then it started to act like crazy everytime i restart it i need to end task the windows explorer so i can go to my previous windows. Can...
  5. I need help asap

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help ASAP: My pc just experienced a error saying “ Critical Process Died” and now my pc won’t boot, I can’t start it in safe mode, I don’t remember my administrator password submitted by /u/that_one_mexican810 [link] [comments]...
  7. I need help asap

I need help asap: My microsoft store has a little ! In the corner and wont open how do i fix this submitted by /u/syl12nl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhbqcs/i_need_help_asap/
  8. i need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i need help ASAP: i accidentally used one license on two computers what should i do? please reply ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-asap/88d348bd-2393-4391-850f-f9eb1e8130e4
  9. I need help ASAP

I need help ASAP: Hi there stranger, Recently, my laptop has been running extremely slowly. To be honest I don’t know where to pist this and I’ve tried everything that the threads on the official lenovo website have given me which result in a temporary fix. This is my problem, I boot up my...
  10. I need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help ASAP: Ok so I wanted more space on my computer and me not knowing what to do I went to file Explorer, clicked local disk and I got about like 10 gist back of data but when I did that and emptied my recycling bin I could open nothing up. When I try to open up Microsoft edge it...