Windows 10: Possible virus? Kaspersky says my computer is clean

Discus and support Possible virus? Kaspersky says my computer is clean in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; im having a command prompt randomly open for a split second from time to time, its quite annoying as it tabs me out from fullscreen from time to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by hirobeans, Jun 6, 2021.

1. hirobeans Win User

Possible virus? Kaspersky says my computer is clean

im having a command prompt randomly open for a split second from time to time, its quite annoying as it tabs me out from fullscreen from time to timeive found the location of the thing thats running is hereC:\Users\hello\AppData\Local\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0\UsageLogsit runs a text document named "icjgfii"the file has this inside1,"fusion","GAC",0 1,"WinRT","NotApp",1is there any way to find out whats making the file or stop it?i have kaspersky antivirus and did a full scan but nothing seems to turn up

:)

hirobeans, Jun 6, 2021
  2. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 6, 2021
  4. Possible virus? Kaspersky says my computer is clean

Can't enable a new Anti-Virus (Kaspersky)

EDIT
    You should be able to install the 2016 version of the program Possible virus? Kaspersky says my computer is clean :) if not let me know!

Before installing Kaspersky Antivirus; remove any previous versions of Kaspersky or any other antivirus programs:

Windows 10:
    -Go to the bottom of the screen to where it says search this computer; from there you will type in control panel and click on the first icon.

-If you have more than two lists then please find the bottom of the left hand side and it will say uninstall a program. IF NOT, and you have more than one list, please find the option programs and features.

-You should see a list of all the programs installed on your computer, find Kaspersky – right click & select change/uninstall.

Uninstall any other security software that may be on your PC.

Restart your computer.

I have included these to make sure that it is the correct download.
    Direct downloads: (Remember to save, Not run when downloading, and do not install over the top of the old one)
    Kaspersky Antivirus Software 2021 | PC Virus Protection | Kaspersky

Standard installation instructions of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016:
    This version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus is no longer supported

Hope this helps!

CJD-The-Guy-That-Knows-AV, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

Possible virus? Kaspersky says my computer is clean

1. Possible virus? Kaspersky says my computer is clean - Similar Threads - Possible virus Kaspersky

2. A possible virus in my files.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A possible virus in my files.: Hello,Since yesterday, my PC won't stop opening a command prompt with nothing that disappear almost instantly after. I don't know what to do and it starts to become irritating. I've been able to take a screenshot of the command prompt once. It seems like the file that makes...
  3. KASPERSKY ANTI VIRUS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KASPERSKY ANTI VIRUS: Hi allCan I please confirm that If It do not reinstall pay another years subscription to Kaspersky anti virus and remove them, I will automatically go back to Microsoft installed anti virus. Kapa just seemed to slow my computer down. Thankyou...
  4. Possible virus on my PC

Possible virus on my PC: About 30 minutes ago, I was on a site related to the Sims 3, and hadn't clicked on anything, when like 10 pop-ups opened up out of nowhere. I closed everything out, and then this Google Update notification came up, only the Google Chrome symbol that usually shows when it...
  5. Possible virus on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Possible virus on my computer: I just want to make this short and simple, I just downloaded a file that i believe was a .iso, I thought it was a legit source until now I realize my pc isnt staying on, everytime I turn on the pc and log into my windows account, cmd.exe immediately pops up blank, then after...
  6. Possible virus on my computer that wont go away

Possible virus on my computer that wont go away: So i recently tried to download a save file of a game to put in my nintendo ds but i went to a phising website and when i pressed download it gave me a .exe, and now im getting constant spams from windows defender saying "Possible virus found: Contebrew.A1ml" and im really...
  7. install anti-virus kaspersky

install anti-virus kaspersky: Hi When I,M trying to install kaspersky, the setup window does not appear on my laptop windows 10 x64 And The program icon changes its shape https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/install-anti-virus-kaspersky/bc716771-8056-4aa0-8639-4375aee30160
  8. Windows Defender says Kaspersky Free is off but Kaspersky says it is running and protecting?

Windows Defender says Kaspersky Free is off but Kaspersky says it is running and protecting?: It seems that the last couple of days every time I boot up my Win 10 PC Windows Defender has a red cross on its icon, when I open it I get a message saying Kaspersky Free is off and your device may be unprotected. When I open Kaspersky it says all is good and my computer is...
  9. Switch to Kaspersky - Not detecting virus.

Switch to Kaspersky - Not detecting virus.: Running Win 10 and there is this file I downloaded from a shady place ! My Norton detects it as: Trogan.gen2 while Kaspersky (trial) says its clear. I have been thinking of switching from Norton to Kaspersky but I am not sure now, as I don't know its detection rate....
  10. Announcing Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus: Hi folks! I’ve some fantastic, earth-shattering-saving news: we’re announcing the global launch of Kaspersky Free, which, as you may have guessed by the title, is completely free-of-charge! Oh my giveaway! [img] We’ve been working on this release for a good...