Windows 10: possible Windows driver confliction

Discus and support possible Windows driver confliction in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Thanks in advance anyone who happens upon this post. Specs: OS: Win 10 pro (DIGITAL LISCENCE) MOBO: GIGABYTE z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1.0 (Bios f9e)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Grinmore, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Grinmore Win User

possible Windows driver confliction

Thanks in advance anyone who happens upon this post.

Specs:

MOBO: GIGABYTE z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1.0 (Bios f9e)

CPU:I7-7700k 4.2ghz

GPU:Nvidia ASUS Strix 1070

Monitor: Asus vgq248e 144hz

PSU:Corsair 750w

RAM: corsair vengeance 3200mhz DDR4

SSD: Samsung 850 Evo

HDD: WD blue

Mouse: Zowie EC-1B (DOES NOT USE EXTERNAL DRIVERS)

KB: Corsair K70

I have had an issue with my mouse for almost 7 years now. In that time I've tried almost every single method I could find to try and fix it with yet no luck.

The problem itself is that my mouse movement on desktop or in game doesnt feel right. With that being said Ive tested the mouse on other machines with no problems and I know exactly what a functioning mouse is supposed to be feel like.

The mouse movement and the cursor itself feel accelerated, imprecise, jittery and it constantly feels like I am fighting the input of the mouse. its gotten so bad that I get frustrated even trying to click on things on my desktop.

I have swapped each and every single piece of my rig with no luck, I have uninstalled and reinstalled windows countless times.

Recently I payed close attention to a reinstall of windows 10, I let the computer sit with absolutely nothing but stock drivers and a single Nvidia graphics driver found by windows.

Testing the mouse in game was flawless, it worked as it should have, as I started to reinstall programs and apps ( Steam, chrome) all was fine until I restarted.

When I started the pc from a cold boot and moved the mouse around it again felt sloppy and inaccurate. this leads me to believe that either:

Windows is changing drivers manually to something outdated

or

there is a confliction between the drivers somewhere.

any and all help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, this problem has plagued me and my PC gaming experience for nearly a decade.

All questions will be answered and any further information will be provided upon request.

This issue is difficult to explain but I am aware there are countless people out there with something along the same lines.

Thank you again for any and all assistance.

:)

Grinmore, Feb 24, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 24, 2019
  4. possible Windows driver confliction

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

possible Windows driver confliction

1. possible Windows driver confliction - Similar Threads - possible driver confliction

2. Windows conflict with AMD Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows conflict with AMD Drivers: To quickly summarize the issue, whenever gaming regardless of the game after some time my screen will just turn black and I will hear the sound of a device being unplugged quickly followed by a message from AMD reporting a Crash problem and that my drivers are in safe mode....
  3. Windows conflict with AMD Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows conflict with AMD Drivers: To quickly summarize the issue, whenever gaming regardless of the game after some time my screen will just turn black and I will hear the sound of a device being unplugged quickly followed by a message from AMD reporting a Crash problem and that my drivers are in safe mode....
  4. Windows conflict with AMD Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Hardware Driver Conflicts

Hardware Driver Conflicts: I am unable to update the PCI Express Root driver. In the Resource file this driver has a conflict with multiple other components. What can I do to update and negate these conflicts. I have tried and failed to update this driver through the AVG Driver Updater and manually....
  6. Conflicting driver updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Conflicting driver updates: Since I upgraded to Windows 11, I experienced a constant flickering screen going black and back to normal several times per second. Luckily, I managed to fix this by installing a newer version of my Intel UHD Graphics Driver through the Intel Driver & Support...
  7. Conflicting driver updates

Conflicting driver updates: Since I upgraded to Windows 11, I experienced a constant flickering screen going black and back to normal several times per second. Luckily, I managed to fix this by installing a newer version of my Intel UHD Graphics Driver through the Intel Driver & Support...
  8. shared/conflicting drivers

shared/conflicting drivers: Source Trusted Installer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharedconflicting-drivers/166d92d7-b1c8-45e3-983b-9f84aeccbe59
  9. Possible security or app conflicts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Possible security or app conflicts: My Dell XPS 15 laptop win 10 refuses to let me login to my credit card account and to print a calendar of activities from a service provider and I think this is due to some conflict or security protection as I can perform both operations with an older win 7 laptop. Can you...
  10. Nvidia Driver Conflicts

Nvidia Driver Conflicts: I can't recall making an update or change to my rig or software, but suddenly it started crashing whenever I launched a game. I have reinstalled, first from the recovery option in settings, and then from install disk after seeing no change. After the disk install I proceeded...