Windows 10: Possibly Being Watched on Computer

Discus and support Possibly Being Watched on Computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I was wanting to know if you could tell me what this is that is going on with my computer. Its like there is a "frameover" like someone is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by watkd2500, May 27, 2019.

1. watkd2500 Win User

Possibly Being Watched on Computer

Hello,

I was wanting to know if you could tell me what this is that is going on with my computer.

Its like there is a "frameover" like someone is watching me on my computer.

Please note the blank spaces in the picture.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks. Possibly Being Watched on Computer 96bdf544-6165-47ee-8fc8-0ef59ecbf01c?upload=true.png

:)

watkd2500, May 27, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 27, 2019
  3. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, May 27, 2019
  4. Possibly Being Watched on Computer

My computer restarts when I watch YouTube.

Hello,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    • Are you experiencing this issue only when watching videos on YouTube?

Faulty hardware or outdated drivers are the possible cause of the issue that you're encountering. For possible troubleshooting steps, please check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and choose
    While using my PC.

Looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Possibly Being Watched on Computer

1. Possibly Being Watched on Computer - Similar Threads - Possibly Being Watched

2. AM I BEING WATCHED?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AM I BEING WATCHED?: I opened process monitor and found that there are tons of audio capture registry changes being made. Does that mean a trojan or something is capturing my mic? I have checked process monitor more times but have met with this same audio capture thing going all the time...
  3. AM I BEING WATCHED?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AM I BEING WATCHED?: I opened process monitor and found that there are tons of audio capture registry changes being made. Does that mean a trojan or something is capturing my mic? I have checked process monitor more times but have met with this same audio capture thing going all the time...
  4. BSOD after watching videos or just being AFK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after watching videos or just being AFK: When i play games or just use my laptop actively i have no problems. But when i go to youtube or netflix or any streaming platform or just leave my laptop while it downloads something it just crashes after half an hour or so.These are the Minidump files.Thanks in advance....
  5. BSOD after watching videos or just being AFK

BSOD after watching videos or just being AFK: When i play games or just use my laptop actively i have no problems. But when i go to youtube or netflix or any streaming platform or just leave my laptop while it downloads something it just crashes after half an hour or so.These are the Minidump files.Thanks in advance....
  6. BSOD while watching youtube, or being in Teams class

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while watching youtube, or being in Teams class: Hello I got a built computer and I'm getting BSOD with different bug checks, or crashes every day. Dump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13MJZTgk298rmum0zr9Sv6kaWq0yqg3f9/view?usp=sharing Specs: Gigabyte B450M S2H AMD Ryzen 5 3600 2x8 G.SKILL Aegis RAM GTX...
  7. Is it possible to watch purchased Microsoft movies in English?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is it possible to watch purchased Microsoft movies in English?: Is there a possibility to view purchased movies from the Microsoft Store (Germany) in English or does the system have to be switched to English and all movies have to be purchased again? Gekaufte Microsoft Filme auf englisch anschauen möglich?
  8. Watching ITV & My5 on computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Watching ITV & My5 on computer: I use my computer to watch tv via hdmi cable to tv. Everything was fine but now I cant get onto either sites - keeps telling me to enable protected content in chrome etc which I have followed the steps and it still doesnt work The only thing that changed is it updated to...
  9. Cant watch netflix on this computer

Cant watch netflix on this computer: Can not watch Netflix on this computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-watch-netflix-on-this-computer/936b2392-726b-4827-9ee4-b0d526d5d7ab
  10. Windows being moved while watching shows on TV using computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows being moved while watching shows on TV using computer.: So basically I have 2 monitors and TV hooked up to my computer. While watching shows on the TV after 10-15 minutes approx the screen on the tv will flash and I will lose audio and video for about 20 seconds while it flickers then it will continue to play the show. This is...