Windows 10: posssible fault on internalmicrophone

Discus and support posssible fault on internalmicrophone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Yoga 510 and started experiencing a very gradual slow down in operating speed until the system was practically stopped. It was found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Edinburgh16, Sep 25, 2019.

1. posssible fault on internalmicrophone

I have a Lenovo Yoga 510 and started experiencing a very gradual slow down in operating speed until the system was practically stopped. It was found that the hard drive had overheated and was no longer operational. After replacing the hard drive system worked properly but on using Skype the I could here the other party ok but the other party could barely hear me. All volume control set at 100%.

I do not want to use an external microphone, could the overheating of the original hard drive caused a problem with the internal microphone

:)

Edinburgh16, Sep 25, 2019
  2. axe0 Win User

Pc Crashes/Freezes while playing games. Temp not above 80c

Hi Bushido,

Welcome to the 10forums posssible fault on internalmicrophone :)

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Attachment 97639

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

There seem to be a lot of app crashes from Realtek audio, I would suggest a reinstallation of the drivers.
    Code:
    Code:
    21-Aug-16 3:01 AM    Application Error    Faulting application name: ATKEX_cmd.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.10586.494, time stamp: 0x5775e78b Exception code: 0x0eedfade Fault offset: 0x000bdae8 Faulting process id: 0x17fc Faulting application start time: 0x01d1fb583f288932 Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ATKEX_cmd.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNELBASE.dll Report Id: c3783804-5bbb-48bb-81c6-7c5a80871493 Faulting package full name:  Faulting package-relative application ID:

3. pjdevries Win User
    P5K3 Deluxe 4Gb memory problems

If you're a dolt, what does that make me *Eek! posssible fault on internalmicrophone :eek:

I did as you just suggested. The Page Fault is gone but the familiar errors are back. I assume the next step is to increase those settings a bit. The first three should be 8-8-8 then I guess. But what about the fourth value?

pjdevries, Sep 25, 2019
  4. posssible fault on internalmicrophone

Page fault in nonpaged area ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

Hi Silver,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about Blue screen errors on your computer. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • When exactly does this issue persists?

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Stop message/error occurs when requested data is not found in memory. The system generates a fault, which normally indicates that the system looks for data in the paging file. In this circumstance, however, the missing
    data is identified as being located within an area of memory that cannot be paged out to disk. The system faults, but cannot find, the data and is unable to recover. Faulty hardware, a buggy system service, antivirus software, and a corrupted NTFS volume can
    all generate this type of error.

I understand that you are able to access the computer, try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to boot the computer in Safe mode with networking and check if the issue persists.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

If the issue does not persists in Safe Mode with Networking,

Step 2: I suggest you to perform a Clean Boot
    to check if any third party application is causing the issue, as Clean Boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

NOTE: Putting your system in
    Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to the section “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” to return the computer to a
    Normal startup mode.

Step 3: Follow the below steps to
    place the computer in normal mode

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run
      command.
    • Type msconfig and press Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as Normal startup, click on
      Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

posssible fault on internalmicrophone

1. posssible fault on internalmicrophone - Similar Threads - posssible fault internalmicrophone

2. Cursor fault

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor fault: My cursor keeps jumping to the right hand side of the screen.This happens when using the touchpad, wireless mouse or wired mouse.I have disabled each in turn via device manager and the problem persists, so I can rule out a hardware fault. This happens on the laptop screen and...
  3. Is this even posssible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this even posssible?: The PC health check says my pc can't run Windows 11, because i don't have TPM and supported CPU, but my PC is already running Windows 11 and the performance is good as the Windows 10, it doesn't lag, it doesn't take forever to load Google Chrome and everything works fine even...
  4. Is this even posssible?

Is this even posssible?: The PC health check says my pc can't run Windows 11, because i don't have TPM and supported CPU, but my PC is already running Windows 11 and the performance is good as the Windows 10, it doesn't lag, it doesn't take forever to load Google Chrome and everything works fine even...
  5. faulting dwm.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    faulting dwm.exe: while playing games my display flashes black here is the event viewer error Faulting application name: dwm.exe, version: 10.0.19041.746, time stamp: 0x6be51595Faulting module name: ism.dll, version: 10.0.19041.985, time stamp: 0x5b4446b6Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset:...
  6. Reporting a fault

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reporting a fault: Hellow Microsoft unfortunately i can't see my apps from below my laptop screen if i drag my chaser they are there but their icons/symbols are not displaying,your help would be mostly appreciated thank you...
  7. a fault

a fault: can not reach the page! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-fault/7d1aba52-b729-477e-a92e-060923b2f0ab
  8. scanner fault

scanner fault: printing from pc to printer is ok via wifi, it runs a test page fine, but I cannot scan from printer to pc in reverse, the fax and scan cannot find the printer "no scanners detected"?? Any ideas folks, thanks...
  9. USB faults

USB faults: Ahoy! I have a minor problem. I have an android tablet in which I use a USB flash drive to transfer to my Windows 10 (1909 Build 18363.720) computer and back again as need be. The problem is every time I stick the USB drive in a port (any port) Windows 10 tells there is a...
  10. keyboard faults

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard faults: How do I correct symbols printing hash instead of at and pound sign? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-faults/0056f40c-ad84-4923-9734-8696ca84fd9e