Windows 10: post 3/3. what next? thank you for helping!!

Discus and support post 3/3. what next? thank you for helping!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cody_hoff713 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fdx3tx/post_33_what_next_thank_you_for_helping/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cody_hoff713, Mar 5, 2020.

1. post 3/3. what next? thank you for helping!!

/u/Cody_hoff713, Mar 5, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Teamspeak 3 error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to install the Team speak 3
    in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below on how to install the
    Team speak 3 in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the setup file of the
      Team speak 3 and select “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the Team speak 3
      install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Mar 5, 2020
  4. post 3/3. what next? thank you for helping!!

SURFACE 3 camera and sound not working

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with accessing sound and camera on Surface 3 device, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access camera and sound on your device?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ missing drivers, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

1. Press
    Windows key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting
    and select it.

2. Click on
    view all option on the upper left corner of Troubleshooting window.

3. Select the
    Hardware and Device options from the list.

4. Click
    Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.
    Also, visit the computer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

For further assistance, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Browse topics for Surface 3

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

post 3/3. what next? thank you for helping!!

1. post 3/3. what next? thank you for helping!! - Similar Threads - post next thank

2. Thank you!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thank you!: Just wanted to say thank you for the windows 10 update that hijacked my computer. I always sign in with a number and now Windows will not take the password I remember; therefore, I'm screwed. I changed my microsoft password but my computer will not recognize it. All my work...
  3. Thank you!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Thank you!: Just wanted to say thank you for the windows 10 update that hijacked my computer. I always sign in with a number and now Windows will not take the password I remember; therefore, I'm screwed. I changed my microsoft password but my computer will not recognize it. All my work...
  4. need help plz <3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help plz <3: Hi! i Hope that someon can help me : i do face 0x0000007b proplem runing some apps like valorant- epic games - apex legends and when i did contact apex legends support they told me i have proplem in this file ucrtbase.dll and i tried to download it but i couldnt put it in c...
  5. need help plz <3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help plz <3: Hi! i Hope that someon can help me : i do face 0x0000007b proplem runing some apps like valorant- epic games - apex legends and when i did contact apex legends support they told me i have proplem in this file ucrtbase.dll and i tried to download it but i couldnt put it in c...
  6. Please help me with this ! Thanks you !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with this ! Thanks you !: [ATTACH] Please tell me with is this ? https://preview.redd.it/6nx27itiz0m61.png?width=675&format=png&auto=webp&s=255d36c2b43c533fa9b194679d72b5a29e049e95 submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments]...
  7. Thanks for tutorial posts

in Windows 10 Support
    Thanks for tutorial posts: I see the button is missing, and would be nice if was there, but since I cannot thank the posts directly, I will say it here, thank for the tutorial section as it has some very nice registry tweaks. 173521
  8. Thank you!!!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank you!!!!!: @Brink I want to thank you very much for all the help you've given me through the years. I'm sure you work very hard doing what you do for so many. The tutorials are all excellent and you run the best forum I've ever been on. Guess words are not really enough to express my...
  9. Please Help.3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please Help.3: my speakers are spitting popping noises. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help3/089eb0d0-f896-4be6-be24-c99bfbf93f64
  10. acer aspire 3 help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    acer aspire 3 help: so my daughter bought a acer aspire 3 laptop, doesnt get on with 10 so asked if i could put 7 on it i have 3 genuine 7 discs but this laptop doesnt have a dvd drive. i made a bootable usb with rufus but it wont boot from usb googled for help and found i need to change from...