Windows 10: Post Code Slovakia

Discus and support Post Code Slovakia in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello i would like to ask whats wrong with Microsoft store i enter my post code and its says Incorrectly formatted postal code Thanks for any advice.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MatejChriastel, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Post Code Slovakia

Hello i would like to ask whats wrong with Microsoft store i enter my post code and its says Incorrectly formatted postal code

Thanks for any advice.

:)

MatejChriastel, Jun 13, 2019
  2. trt740 Win User

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jun 13, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 13, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Post Code Slovakia

Abit AW9D Max problem

Might want to check ram. going by the POST code list, 8.2 is power supply, 8.4 is memory.

95Viper's suggestions are pretty good TBH.

cadaveca, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Post Code Slovakia

1. Post Code Slovakia - Similar Threads - Post Code Slovakia

2. Hello. Daniel from Slovakia and Phone and desktop PC connect trouble

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello. Daniel from Slovakia and Phone and desktop PC connect trouble: Then you tell me that with my desktop PC can´t have connected my phone because I don´t have Bluetooth in PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-daniel-from-slovakia-and-phone-and-desktop/0b28fa02-7c61-4ae6-817c-81056b02bf9c
  3. POST code stuck at 45, will not start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    POST code stuck at 45, will not start: Hi,I am running into issues with the startup system of my PC, as when I press the power button, it fails to boot to the startup screen. This has been happening for about a week now, and I am completely lost in what to do. Could someone perhaps give me a quick guide to fixing...
  4. No Post

No Post: Hello, In the middle of an update my power suddenly went out momentarily and restored after. Upon restarting my pc now has no video output whatsoever. I’ve tried the motherboard output as well and same result. I am unsure on how to rectify the situation. I've tried resetting...
  5. KMODE Exception, no code given. Mini dump shared in post.

KMODE Exception, no code given. Mini dump shared in post.: Here is the minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApgEji4i6I3soA4bugbrTLaL3aJ-?e=k0B2lJ fresh install of windows. Can't figure out what is happening. Hoping someone can help me....
  6. post

post: How do I find what I posted on this forum? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/post/b2a14555-e748-4855-a344-b94a0d59f940
  7. this is a **** posting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    this is a **** posting: i can't wrap my head around how your paid "gurus" consistently feed us neophytes totally useless bits of complete nonsense. ****? myself and a multitude of other confused windows 10 users have gone on your website seeking solutions to our windows issues only to get fed...
  8. Find my device wrong post code

in Windows 10 Customization
    Find my device wrong post code: Just setup Find my Device and when I tested it online, it comes up with the right address apart from the postcode. It's not far off, but it isn't correct and doesn't match the first line of the address. I don't understand how it can get this wrong... Any info I should know...
  9. Posts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Posts: Is there a way to see all you communications here? Thanks Paul https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/posts/e376c045-d610-4c47-b7eb-73674aeb5fdf"
  10. Constant BSODs (error codes in post)

Constant BSODs (error codes in post): Bit of a long story... Posting on behalf of a friend. Just before Christmas my mates PC started acting up. He began to get random BSOD's (we couldn't find any way to trigger it or repeat the errors, it all appears random) . It kept getting worse and got to the point where he...