Windows 10: Post CU Update - Colour profiles won't "stick", gotta reapply on boot.

Discus and support Post CU Update - Colour profiles won't "stick", gotta reapply on boot. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Ever since I went ahead and installed the Creator's Update, colour profiles have been acting a tad wonky. I use a Spyder 5 Elite to calibrate new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Mansen, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Mansen Win User

Post CU Update - Colour profiles won't "stick", gotta reapply on boot.

Ever since I went ahead and installed the Creator's Update, colour profiles have been acting a tad wonky. I use a Spyder 5 Elite to calibrate new monitors and the finished profile gets stored and loaded by Windows colour profile manager.

This normally works just fine, but ever since the CU things have been acting ... oddly. I have a profile loaded that Windows seems to ignore (which causes some rather intense overbleed of brightness and contrast) on boot/login. If I launch certain apps/games, it seems to refresh and load up the profile as it should on boot. (Like if I load up the Spyder software and tell it to swap between the profiles for comparison)

Has anyone using colour profiles noticed this, and might there be a workaround aside from bugreporting at MS and praying they care? *Rolleyes

:)

Mansen, Apr 14, 2017
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Apr 14, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Post CU Update - Colour profiles won't "stick", gotta reapply on boot. :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Post CU Update - Colour profiles won't "stick", gotta reapply on boot. :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Post CU Update - Colour profiles won't "stick", gotta reapply on boot. :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Post CU Update - Colour profiles won't "stick", gotta reapply on boot. :)

musum, Apr 14, 2017
  4. Archie123 Win User

Archie123, Apr 15, 2017
  5. BKnight Win User
    I have this issue as well with color icc profiles and nvidia card (GTX 1080). After loading and exiting any fullscreen Opengl game the color profile switches back to the default nvidia settings. I then have to open the nvidia control panel and choose "Use NVIDIA settings" and then toggle back "Other applications control color settings". Annoying - only started with Creators Update, Anniversary Update had no such problem.

BKnight, Apr 15, 2017
  6. REDW4RRIOR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Post CU Update - Colour profiles won't "stick", gotta reapply on boot. - Similar Threads - Post Update Colour

2. User profile won't update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profile won't update: After a Windows 10 update, the User profile won't allow updates by apps, indicating that the file path isn't available. Attempting to manually create the path produces an error message that it can't be saved....
  3. User profile won't update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User profile won't update: After a Windows 10 update, the User profile won't allow updates by apps, indicating that the file path isn't available. Attempting to manually create the path produces an error message that it can't be saved....
  4. Gotta new laptop,

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gotta new laptop,: Mainly for streaming YouTube, Twitch, or Netflix. But also have Kodi and a few other apps downloaded. Completely new to windows as a whole. But using Android most of my life. What are some must have apps? submitted by /u/mrryanking [link] [comments]...
  5. Colour profiles not loading at restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Colour profiles not loading at restart: Every time I restart my computer, the colour settings reset, making me having to apply thecthe profile in colour management every tike I restart my pc. Anyone know how to fix this issue?...
  6. Profile picture won't update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile picture won't update: I changed my profile picture on Microsoft.com in account settings and it worked (I removed it). But whenever I log into my computer, my old picture still shows up as my account icon. I've tried it multiple times and it won't update. Can someone please tell me what the problem...
  7. Windows colour profile problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows colour profile problems: I have 2 Win10 Pcs, both with the same model of Dell monitor. One is calibrated with the LUT in the monitor, and one with an ICC profile (defunct USB hub, so no access to the LUT) . Both PCs have the same wallpaper picture, one of mine. The wallpaper looked the same as the...
  8. ICC colour profiles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ICC colour profiles: I want to remove a yellowish tint from my laptop screen - LG Display LP173WF4-SPF5 I have added a few ICC profiles but the colours look exactly the same, is this possible with laptop screens or is it just for monitors?...
  9. Text highlight not sticking - Post Anniversary Update Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Text highlight not sticking - Post Anniversary Update Issue: Immediately following the Anniversary Update, I have been experiencing issues with text highlighting. Left click text highlighting rarely 'sticks', or stays highlighted after releasing the left mouse button. Right click text highlighting doesn't highlight text at all....
  10. Post CU Startup fails but Restart OK

in Windows 10 Support
    Post CU Startup fails but Restart OK: Post CU, when I switch on PC (after shut down) the start up process appears to complete succesfully except when I try to launch my browser I get Error window 'Server not found'. A few fix suggestions plus 'Try again' all fail. However if I now Restart (via Start_ Power) the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 reapply color profile without reboot