Windows 10: Post Download Problems With New Windows Version

Discus and support Post Download Problems With New Windows Version in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use Mozilla Firefox and have for years. After downloading and installing the new Windows10, I lost all of my graphics and continue to get an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichardHoyle1, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Post Download Problems With New Windows Version

I use Mozilla Firefox and have for years. After downloading and installing the new Windows10, I lost all of my graphics and continue to get an error message that Windows will not let Firefox.exe access the Graphics Driver. I uninstalled Firefox and reinstalled the latest version but the problem has persisted. Finally gave up and reverted back to the older Windows 10 version. I'm 72 and have limited computer skills.

:)

RichardHoyle1, Aug 11, 2019
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Dan2312 Win User
    Problem installing ancient version of XP

Already done and dusted, id NEVER get any copy of windows from a torrent site.its so dodgy.

Dan2312, Aug 11, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Post Download Problems With New Windows Version

newtekie1, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Post Download Problems With New Windows Version

1. Post Download Problems With New Windows Version - Similar Threads - Post Download Problems

2. Windows 10, version 1903 download and installation problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, version 1903 download and installation problems: I have followed the instructions and steps to install the updates on my dell Inspiron 17 5767 several times but it has always stalled. At first it got stuck at 35% and later at 25%. I have gone to dell's website to update the Intel Rapid Storage Technology drivers but it...
  3. downloading a version of windows

downloading a version of windows: help me fix issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-a-version-of-windows/0bbcba81-5033-4b98-9b22-dd1a004950f7
  4. Post Windows update problems.

Post Windows update problems.: I have a windows 10 hp laptop which had good performance in the beginning. But it is very disappointing and annoying to see new updates ready for installation because frankly speaking the only observable change post update is the reduced performance and drastically increased...
  5. New Firefox 62.0.2 version now available for download on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    New Firefox 62.0.2 version now available for download on Windows: Mozilla today released a new update for Firefox that advances the browser to version 62.0.2The latest version is a bug fixing update for Firefox 62, which was released to all Windows users earlier in the month. The update focuses more on fixing the minor issues and enhancing...
  6. New Posts Not Showing My New Posts.

in Windows 10 Support
    New Posts Not Showing My New Posts.: When I post a new thread. It never shows under New Posts. I can only find any of my new posts, under Activity Stream and nothing shows under New Posts. Is this the correct behavior for newly posted threads? 117945
  7. problem with downloading Windows 10 version 1803

problem with downloading Windows 10 version 1803: My PC stops downloading updates. It started from Windows 10 1803 version. I tried to link my PC to the ultra-fast broadband connection but it doesn’t work. How can I fix it?...
  8. Problem with Login Screen post windows update to 1803 version

Problem with Login Screen post windows update to 1803 version: Hi, My Windows 10 machine got updated to the latest version 1803 3 weeks back. Since the update, I am having lot of issues while logging in my machine. The login screen takes at least 10-15 minutes to come up. I get the screen with date and time and when I click it so that...
  9. Problems posting on Facebook with Firefox.

in Browsers and Email
    Problems posting on Facebook with Firefox.: I'd stopped using Firefox on my laptop for several month's due to multiple issues. However, yesterday I opened FF and everything was working fine. I started posting on FB and everything worked perfectly, then one of my posts just disappeared (the primary reason I stopped...
  10. Getting this problem at post screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting this problem at post screen.: Hello everyone! Every now and then when I start my computer up the post screen stalls and says below: [img] I never installed a new CPU. My computer is a custom built. Thank you for your time. 66223