Windows 10: Post Download Problems With New Windows Version

Discus and support Post Download Problems With New Windows Version in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use Mozilla Firefox and have for years. After downloading and installing the new Windows10, I lost all of my graphics and continue to get an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichardHoyle1, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Post Download Problems With New Windows Version

I use Mozilla Firefox and have for years. After downloading and installing the new Windows10, I lost all of my graphics and continue to get an error message that Windows will not let Firefox.exe access the Graphics Driver. I uninstalled Firefox and reinstalled the latest version but the problem has persisted. Finally gave up and reverted back to the older Windows 10 version. I'm 72 and have limited computer skills.

:)

RichardHoyle1, Aug 11, 2019
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Dan2312 Win User
    Problem installing ancient version of XP

Already done and dusted, id NEVER get any copy of windows from a torrent site.its so dodgy.

Dan2312, Aug 11, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Post Download Problems With New Windows Version

newtekie1, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Post Download Problems With New Windows Version

1. Post Download Problems With New Windows Version - Similar Threads - Post Download Problems

2. Problem Post Installation of version 2004

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem Post Installation of version 2004: I recently installed the latest version of Windows 10 and everything seemed OK until I tried to install the latest update for Family Book Creator. I haven't had any trouble installing other software and I downloaded the .exe file a number of times. Shortly after...
  3. Post-update problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Post-update problems: I am trying to find a solution for the problems starting with the last Windows 10 update last week. My PC is now extremely sluggish. Number of problems occurred as far as I can see: Problem 1: Each time I switch on the PC, it scans and repairs the drive D:. It takes...
  4. {Resolved} New downloads disappear after about a half hour post-download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    {Resolved} New downloads disappear after about a half hour post-download: I've been trying to download a large about 4.6 Gigabyte ZIP file. I was able to find it in the downloads folder when it was done, but after at least 30 minutes, the file goes missing and I have to re-download it. I can make a copy within that time and the copy is unaffected....
  5. New downloads disappear after about a half hour post-download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New downloads disappear after about a half hour post-download: I've been trying to download a large about 4.6 Gigabyte ZIP file. I was able to find it in the downloads folder when it was done, but after at least 30 minutes, the file goes missing and I have to re-download it. I can make a copy within that time and the copy is unaffected....
  6. downloading iTunes on new version of Win10

downloading iTunes on new version of Win10: A box comes up stating that I need to remove the old version of iTunes from my laptop before I can download a newer version of iTunes but I cannot find that app anywhere. What now?...
  7. Post Windows update problems.

Post Windows update problems.: I have a windows 10 hp laptop which had good performance in the beginning. But it is very disappointing and annoying to see new updates ready for installation because frankly speaking the only observable change post update is the reduced performance and drastically increased...
  8. New Posts Not Showing My New Posts.

in Windows 10 Support
    New Posts Not Showing My New Posts.: When I post a new thread. It never shows under New Posts. I can only find any of my new posts, under Activity Stream and nothing shows under New Posts. Is this the correct behavior for newly posted threads? 117945
  9. problem with downloading Windows 10 version 1803

problem with downloading Windows 10 version 1803: My PC stops downloading updates. It started from Windows 10 1803 version. I tried to link my PC to the ultra-fast broadband connection but it doesn’t work. How can I fix it?...
  10. Problem with Login Screen post windows update to 1803 version

Problem with Login Screen post windows update to 1803 version: Hi, My Windows 10 machine got updated to the latest version 1803 3 weeks back. Since the update, I am having lot of issues while logging in my machine. The login screen takes at least 10-15 minutes to come up. I get the screen with date and time and when I click it so that...