Windows 10: Post-it Notes Lite

Discus and support Post-it Notes Lite in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use Post-it® Software Notes Lite Version 3.1.1.1073 (with Windows 10 Home), but suddenly all the notes are gone from the desktop: Is there a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndreaCrema1, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Post-it Notes Lite

I use Post-it® Software Notes Lite Version 3.1.1.1073 (with Windows 10 Home), but suddenly all the notes are gone from the desktop: Is there a way to recover them? Thank you

:)

AndreaCrema1, Apr 14, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 14, 2019
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Post-it Notes Lite

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Post-it Notes Lite

1. Post-it Notes Lite - Similar Threads - Post Notes Lite

2. Windows 11 lite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 lite: Hey folks! Is windows 11 lite officially available. Because there are many rumours on internet about it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-lite/d725a12c-cfc8-4238-a007-e40ff8df310b
  3. Windows Lite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Lite: Will ever Microsoft build a slim and basic versions of Windows? I miss the lightning speed and simplicity of Windows XP, Windows now is stuffed with unnecessary programs, that are already devouring the PC resources, slowing everything down. Will we get the windows we hope...
  4. the reply to the sticky notes post

the reply to the sticky notes post: the problem being using "reset" as a solution. I had to paste "apps and features" into the search bar, when in the system screen for example you might want to include the action of doing the reset, will actually, wipe out all of your current sticky notes. many people...
  5. windows lite

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows lite: can u make windows 10 lite because windows 10 is using 2gb of ram at idle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-lite/85c907ab-8c3e-4ba7-ba58-2627226e62bb
  6. Across Lite

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Across Lite: I am assuming my issue is because of the latest updates, but I could be wrong. I have a subscription to the NY Times crossword and usually, I just download and print or print directly. Now, this started about a week ago, neither the print nor the download buttons work. I...
  7. windows 10 lite?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 lite?: I have a Dell Inspiron with only a 32gb SSD that came with windows 10 installed. The operating system took up so much memory that after ms office install there was insufficient space to even allow a windows update albeit it was a major update at the time I believe. My...
  8. Samsung announces new Galaxy S10 Lite and Note10 Lite smartphones

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung announces new Galaxy S10 Lite and Note10 Lite smartphones: Samsung Electronics today announced the new Galaxy S10 Lite and Galaxy Note10 Lite. Building on the legacy of the Galaxy S and Galaxy Note series, these Galaxy Lite models bring key premium features such as the latest camera technology, signature S Pen, immersive display and...
  9. MS Posts Support Note About Defender SFC /Scannow

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Posts Support Note About Defender SFC /Scannow: See this note for Microsoft's explanation of the Defender PowerShell script issue that leads SFC /scannow to return hash value mismatch errors for those files: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/...s-as-corrupted. Apparently one needs version 4.18.1908 of the Antimalware...
  10. Additional post-Anniversary update kills Sticky Notes app

Additional post-Anniversary update kills Sticky Notes app: Just confirmed this behavior on a number of Windows 10 Pro x64 machines. Immediately after installation of Anniversary Update the Sticky Notes app works as intended. However, later the Store app will show that there's an update for Sticky Notes app. Downloading and...