Windows 10: Post-it Notes Lite

Discus and support Post-it Notes Lite in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use Post-it® Software Notes Lite Version 3.1.1.1073 (with Windows 10 Home), but suddenly all the notes are gone from the desktop: Is there a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndreaCrema1, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Post-it Notes Lite

I use Post-it® Software Notes Lite Version 3.1.1.1073 (with Windows 10 Home), but suddenly all the notes are gone from the desktop: Is there a way to recover them? Thank you

:)

AndreaCrema1, Apr 14, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 14, 2019
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Post-it Notes Lite

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Post-it Notes Lite

1. Post-it Notes Lite - Similar Threads - Post Notes Lite

2. Windows 10 Lite iso

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Lite iso: Hi all, may I know how to download Windows 10 lite iso without purchase? I need to use. plz, help. thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-lite-iso/09ffb3c5-b46a-4df9-8726-8f7586c27998
  3. Cortana playing "Lite (last?)? Christmas" when i ask "play The Christmas Lite on TuneIn"

in Cortana
    Cortana playing "Lite (last?)? Christmas" when i ask "play The Christmas Lite on TuneIn": Trying to get Cortana to play some nice Christmas music using the 3 free music services ... Found https://tunein.com/radio/The-Christmas-Lite-s150096/ . When i ask "play The Christmas Lite on TuneIn", Cortana plays another station... Btw: what category do i need to choose...
  4. About windows 10 lite

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About windows 10 lite: plzz tell about windows 10 lite and its performance?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-windows-10-lite/aa54a441-9c03-4507-9832-c18b90ac64d0
  5. K-Lite Codec Pack - Beta

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    K-Lite Codec Pack - Beta: [img] Warning These beta versions are for testing purposes. Please report on the forum if you encounter any problems! K-Lite Codec Pack 10.7.8 Changelog: Updated MPC-HC to version 1.7.6.279 Updated LAV Filters to version 0.62-58-gd8d8713 Updated ffdshow to...
  6. K-lite Codec Pack and Groove Music

K-lite Codec Pack and Groove Music: Groove Music refuses to play local MP3's and gives error. I have located the problem to be that I installed K-lite Codec Pack and obviously that messes codecs Groove uses (can use). I haven't been able to solve Groove's issue - what to do? Is there some other good...
  7. Additional post-Anniversary update kills Sticky Notes app

Additional post-Anniversary update kills Sticky Notes app: Just confirmed this behavior on a number of Windows 10 Pro x64 machines. Immediately after installation of Anniversary Update the Sticky Notes app works as intended. However, later the Store app will show that there's an update for Sticky Notes app. Downloading and...
  8. How to cross out items in Sticky Notes like on post-its?

How to cross out items in Sticky Notes like on post-its?: I'd like to use the "line through" text option to cross out items on my Sticky Note similar to what I would do with a written sticky note.* This way I know what items I have completed along with items I have left to do.* Is there any way to do this using Sticky Notes in...
  9. Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?

Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?: I've taken to using Sticky Notes recently and love them, but today I've had them crash on me for the first time and I lost some of the notes. I'm wondering, is there some kind of modified version or something that would allow saving the notes? I don't mean saving them...
  10. Install "Lite" Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install "Lite" Windows: I have an HP 360 Convertible laptop running Windows 10 Home. It only has a 32Gb SSD hard drive. Windows is taking up over 25Gb of the hard drive. There are 2 other partitions created by HP for recovery, I think. Given the size of Windows, there is very little hard drive...