Windows 10: POST messages not displaying, computer boots straight into windows 10, hid/disabled POST...

Discus and support POST messages not displaying, computer boots straight into windows 10, hid/disabled POST... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I cant get to my bios settings while pressing f10 to boot the computer like I used to, this is after I disabled/hid POST cant remember which I did I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RobertWillis3594, Jan 14, 2020.

1. POST messages not displaying, computer boots straight into windows 10, hid/disabled POST...

I cant get to my bios settings while pressing f10 to boot the computer like I used to, this is after I disabled/hid POST cant remember which I did I'm not sure how to turn it back on, I can not do any of the typical keyboard commands f9, f10, etc although the keyboard works. Is there any way to turn this on? Computer is an HP Omen 880-030 with all default parts installed. My goal is to disable secure boot, and make POST visible on boot again to be able to do these commands.

:)

RobertWillis3594, Jan 14, 2020

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    Perform these steps before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jan 14, 2020
  3. 8800GT message before POST

"Display boot message" is enabled. Only way to disable it is by flashing the card. IMO, why flash? If it's not broken don't try to fix it.

JrRacinFan, Jan 14, 2020
  4. NGeo Win User

POST messages not displaying, computer boots straight into windows 10, hid/disabled POST...

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

POST messages not displaying, computer boots straight into windows 10, hid/disabled POST...

1. POST messages not displaying, computer boots straight into windows 10, hid/disabled POST... - Similar Threads - POST messages displaying

2. Computer is a mess (LONG POST)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is a mess (LONG POST): I have an acer aspire r5, and its been recently acting up. So basically what happened is i start it up, it takes 1 minute to get past the acer loading screen, then im at the log in screen, where i cant sign in to ANY accounts, i had to activate the admin account, and it...
  3. this is a **** posting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    this is a **** posting: i can't wrap my head around how your paid "gurus" consistently feed us neophytes totally useless bits of complete nonsense. ****? myself and a multitude of other confused windows 10 users have gone on your website seeking solutions to our windows issues only to get fed...
  4. computer hangs at POST

computer hangs at POST: my pc hangs at startup at post screen it has now happened for second time what to do I have already tried changing ssd sata cable also changed psu cable that connects ssd what else should I do step by step?...
  5. Posts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Posts: Is there a way to see all you communications here? Thanks Paul https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/posts/e376c045-d610-4c47-b7eb-73674aeb5fdf"
  6. Post computer rebuild bsods

Post computer rebuild bsods: Okay, recently a friend helped me update my windows desktop after some parts began failing. Seemed good for about a day, and then I started getting multiple bsods. The stopcodes I got were different each time, in order: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED WHAT FAILED:...
  7. my posts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my posts: I got a message yesterday supposedly from Microsoft saying they deleted one of my posts because they determined it to be a scam. I just want to know what if anything actually was deleted because as far as I know I have never been part of any scam....
  8. Computer freezes on post

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezes on post: It sometimes (not always) happens when I need to change a UEFI setting. When it's happening the screen turns black and the computer tries to reboot. Note that the computer does not crash to the point of a memory dump. When this happens I have to keep trying to reboot and...
  9. Dell No POST Info on Boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell No POST Info on Boot: I have a dell Precision 7910 Tower with Win 10. When booting, I have no POST info displayed. Just the DELL in a big circle before going into windows. The same is on two Dell XPS8700. Anyone know of this is normal for Dell Systems with Win 10? thanks, 77645
  10. First Post

in Windows 10 News
    First Post: Hello here