Windows 10: POST messages not displaying, computer boots straight into windows 10, hid/disabled POST...

Discus and support POST messages not displaying, computer boots straight into windows 10, hid/disabled POST... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I cant get to my bios settings while pressing f10 to boot the computer like I used to, this is after I disabled/hid POST cant remember which I did I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RobertWillis3594, Jan 14, 2020.

1. POST messages not displaying, computer boots straight into windows 10, hid/disabled POST...

I cant get to my bios settings while pressing f10 to boot the computer like I used to, this is after I disabled/hid POST cant remember which I did I'm not sure how to turn it back on, I can not do any of the typical keyboard commands f9, f10, etc although the keyboard works. Is there any way to turn this on? Computer is an HP Omen 880-030 with all default parts installed. My goal is to disable secure boot, and make POST visible on boot again to be able to do these commands.

:)

RobertWillis3594, Jan 14, 2020

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    Perform these steps before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jan 14, 2020
  3. 8800GT message before POST

"Display boot message" is enabled. Only way to disable it is by flashing the card. IMO, why flash? If it's not broken don't try to fix it.

JrRacinFan, Jan 14, 2020
  4. NGeo Win User

POST messages not displaying, computer boots straight into windows 10, hid/disabled POST...

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

POST messages not displaying, computer boots straight into windows 10, hid/disabled POST...

1. POST messages not displaying, computer boots straight into windows 10, hid/disabled POST... - Similar Threads - POST messages displaying

2. How to delete this POST message malicious software in this POST message case using Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete this POST message malicious software in this POST message case using Windows...: Delete all drivers malicious software, taking into account drivers to the software that is of the same king of the mouse drivers, etc. ;without deleting the rest of the OS malicious software ?; taking into account that malicious software is the kind of software that is of the...
  3. How to delete this POST message malicious software in this POST message case using Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete this POST message malicious software in this POST message case using Windows...: Delete all drivers malicious software, taking into account drivers to the software that is of the same king of the mouse drivers, etc. ;without deleting the rest of the OS malicious software ?; taking into account that malicious software is the kind of software that is of the...
  4. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?: Hi, Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled...How can I fix this?I have Windows 10 Home. And I did not update BIOS. Rather I had forced shut down system. And that is when I started seeing this error. I got it checked the hard drive is connected to the...
  5. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?

Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?: Hi, Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled...How can I fix this?I have Windows 10 Home. And I did not update BIOS. Rather I had forced shut down system. And that is when I started seeing this error. I got it checked the hard drive is connected to the...
  6. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?: Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ? How do I fix this? I am stuck on this post. The laptop keeps rebooting. I am unable to start PC in Safe Mode....
  8. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?: Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ? How do I fix this? I am stuck on this post. The laptop keeps rebooting. I am unable to start PC in Safe Mode....
  9. Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ?

10. No posting at start/booting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No posting at start/booting: I had just reset Windows 10, as I am going to sell this pc. I waited for Windows to go through all the reset/reinstall process, but I stopped where it asks you to use your MS account. I figured that if the OS was already installed, and Windows was going to be used by someone...