Windows 10: "post screen" does not dislayed

Discus and support "post screen" does not dislayed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi to all A few days ago I changed the CPU fan. To do this, of course, I completely turned off the power supply to the motherboard, from the power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GeorgiosPavlidis, Nov 26, 2020.

1. "post screen" does not dislayed

Hi to all A few days ago I changed the CPU fan. To do this, of course, I completely turned off the power supply to the motherboard, from the power supply switch. Since then I face the following problem: When I start the PC I do not see the "Post screen" at all.

The process seems to run smoothly, but the monitor shows - after a few seconds - the "Windows Hallo Screen" where I have to put my pin to enter Windows.

I am sure that the process goes through the Logo of GIGABYTE motherboard logo and then the "post screen" because there is a 5-10 sec interval between the opening of the PC and the appearance of"Windows Hallo Screen". During this time the monitor display is black. If during this time I press del, the"Windows Hallo Screen" does not appear and the process stops. Obviously I enter the BIOS configuration but I can not choose anything because I do not see anything. So I'm forced to do a Hard Reset. As a result, I can not enter the BIOS configuration.

I should mention that both the PC and Windows are working perfectly.

I give some chances for this to happen after an upgrade of the Windows.

If anyone has any idea what might happen, it will be very useful to me.

:)

GeorgiosPavlidis, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 26, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 26, 2020
  4. trt740 Win User

"post screen" does not dislayed

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

"post screen" does not dislayed

1. "post screen" does not dislayed - Similar Threads - post screen does

2. Computer does not post after idle.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer does not post after idle.: This started like 4 - 5 days ago, i left my computer turned on as always and have gone for a few hours. When i got home, i could not wake the display up. The computer was clearly been working, because CPU fan was spinning, but display was not posting, and mouse lights were...
  3. Computer does not post after idle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer does not post after idle.: This started like 4 - 5 days ago, i left my computer turned on as always and have gone for a few hours. When i got home, i could not wake the display up. The computer was clearly been working, because CPU fan was spinning, but display was not posting, and mouse lights were...
  4. Computer does not post after idle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BitLocker post screen corrupts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker post screen corrupts: Hi Sir,I have an abnormal symptom after I enabled bitlocker function for my system drive.When I boot up my unit with lid closed and external monitor attached, the bitlocker screen will corrupt, please check following pics, but enter PIN still can boot to OS.The symptom also...
  6. Feedback Hub does nothing but post flash its loading screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback Hub does nothing but post flash its loading screen?: I've never had the feedback hub not work before and I don't know how or remember exactly when it happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-does-nothing-but-post-flash-its/cc0e31f2-0795-40a9-b095-6f629c781397
  7. PC POST BOOT SCREEN

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC POST BOOT SCREEN: So I have just built my very first pc ever, and have gotten to post with no issue, however after using my USB stick to install windows 10 to my SSD, the pc restarted and during the time it was "getting everything ready" it reset again and now whenever it boots up instead of...
  8. why does Microsoft not reply to these posts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does Microsoft not reply to these posts?: I have read the threads. and this online resource is slooooow. stupit. The threads are sooo long. I used my Office 365 online Word to do translations, then my internet went down, and I lost all the work I did . The One Drive is broken. the Cloud is useless if there is no...
  9. No BIOS Post and Blank Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No BIOS Post and Blank Screen: I've got a Dell Inspiron One 2205 All-in-One computer that shows no signs of life except that it is receiving power. It was working fine one moment then, later on in the day when I started it again, nothing happened. When the power switch is pressed, it turns orange but...
  10. Getting this problem at post screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting this problem at post screen.: Hello everyone! Every now and then when I start my computer up the post screen stalls and says below: [img] I never installed a new CPU. My computer is a custom built. Thank you for your time. 66223