Windows 10: Postage Stamp size Drawing

Discus and support Postage Stamp size Drawing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; With the 3D Paint, I tried using the Canvas to resize the drawing and by selecting On Button to Resize the Drawing to Resize the drawing along with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GilQuinones, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Postage Stamp size Drawing

With the 3D Paint, I tried using the Canvas to resize the drawing and by selecting On Button to Resize the Drawing to Resize the drawing along with the Canvas but this does not work. Microsoft needs to fix this feature. Too many complaints have gone by with no fix to your software. Fix ASAP please!

Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings

:)

GilQuinones, Sep 6, 2018
  2. damonlum Win User

windows 10 sleep button and phantom postage stamp sized window display

In windows 10, the sleep button under power options disappears. I also get a phantom postage stamp size window displayed on the screen when this happens. Recent update history doesn't show any updates. What the heck?? I've had this before and managed
    to get it fixed only after repeated reboots and other magic tricks????

damonlum, Sep 6, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Zii: A Supercomputer the Size of a Postage Stamp

Zii has taken us by surprise for sure. It's not affiliated with life-science, it's certainly not a PC audio processor. It's a multi-core processor the size of a postage stamp, that its makers claim to possess raw computational power to rival that of a supercomputer. Zii stands for "Zen Two" or Z II, it is a combination of the ZMS-05 processor, a system board, middleware and an optimised OS. Soon to be announced at CES, Zii might well turn out to be Creative's most important product, even more so than SoundBlaster. VR-Zone provided some details ahead of Creative's announcement.

Postage Stamp size Drawing 105a_thm.jpg

At the center of Zii is its ZMS-05 processor that consists of 24 fully programmable processing elements (PE). It uses two thread arbiters based on the ARM architecture, so it isn't going to run a Windows PC. The "Stem Cell" is a reference to the fact that each PE can be assigned to do a different task, or a function altogether. So Zii is inspired by stem cells and the way in which they function (diversification), not that it has anything to do with stem cells, although Creative has to explain a lot more about the Zii and address the part where, in its previous communication to us, it referred to a technology of silicon that "grows and adapts" to different needs and ecosystems, leading most to a totally different interpretation of it.

Creative claims that computational power of Zii is so concentrated, that a Zii processor with the footprint of an A4 size sheet of paper can dole out TFLOPs of computational power. Although these claims may sound big to digest, the most likely applications of Zii would go back to high-performance consumer electronics devices. It most certainly isn't going to do a "CELL" by challenging x86 and processors made by Intel, AMD and VIA, but it will certainly pose some competition to the CELL broadband engine, and NVIDIA's Tegra processor technology. While the two may be a bit diverse, with CELL being more of a high-power processing element, and Tegra being more of a mobile processing element, Zii fits into the gray-area between them. For more details, follow the VR-Zone report.

Postage Stamp size Drawing 105b_thm.jpg

Postage Stamp size Drawing 105c_thm.jpg

Postage Stamp size Drawing 105d_thm.jpg

Source: VR-Zone

btarunr, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Binge Win User

Postage Stamp size Drawing

Zii: A Supercomputer the Size of a Postage Stamp

A journey of discovery eh? *Laugh :laugh: I love this website. It's so... bad.

::EDIT:: The marketing image does not suit my tastes, but at least they have a good message. Don't get me wrong guys I'm only saying the
    marketing aesthetic is not here for me. The message is clear. This is interesting stuff. These chips are powerful for the size.

Binge, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Postage Stamp size Drawing

1. Postage Stamp size Drawing - Similar Threads - Postage Stamp size

2. Clipboard the size of a postage stamp, advice please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard the size of a postage stamp, advice please.: My clipboard is the size of a postage stamp, I can't read anything and when I try to click the 3 dots i am offered pin,delete. I tried to resize it with Notepad as suggested in a previous post but it disappears every time I touch a key. I would appreciate advice but I find...
  3. Clipboard the size of a postage stamp, advice please.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard the size of a postage stamp, advice please.: My clipboard is the size of a postage stamp, I can't read anything and when I try to click the 3 dots i am offered pin,delete. I tried to resize it with Notepad as suggested in a previous post but it disappears every time I touch a key. I would appreciate advice but I find...
  4. Clipboard the size of a postage stamp, advice please.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. About time stamps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About time stamps: KB4550945 HotFix fixes a bug with the time stamp. Does KB4552152 or KB4556799 fix the time stamp issue? I'd like to confirm with the Log, but the new patch KB4556799 has begun to be applied, and KB4550945 is no longer displayed....
  6. I have Windows 10. When I open an attachment on an email, it's now the size of a postage...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have Windows 10. When I open an attachment on an email, it's now the size of a postage...: I have Windows 10. I have always been able to open an attachment in an email, until the last Windows update. Now the attachments are the size of a postage stamp. Unreadable. What happened and how to I remedy this problem? John KayHO...
  7. Microsoft Print to PDT for Architectural Drawing Sizes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Print to PDT for Architectural Drawing Sizes: I am using Punch! Home & Architectural Design software v20 to design exterior renovations on my home. I wish to make a .PDF of the drawings so I can print them at a local print shop on Architectural paper. Unfortunately, I cannot find Architectural paper sizes as an option...
  8. Select the default pen size and color while drawing and writing on photos

Select the default pen size and color while drawing and writing on photos: This question has been asked in several different ways, at least as far back as 2017 Example HERE . Has there been any development on this issue in the last 2 years? One would think that, as smart and advanced as the Surface Pro is supposed to be, a user should be able to...
  9. Drawing

Drawing: Hi Community..... Is it possible to draw circuit diagrams using Microsoft Paint? Thanks and Regards. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drawing/a279ff47-9c65-4734-ad2b-77341137caf2
  10. "align to Grid" grid Size What is the grids size and how can I draw it

in Windows 10 Customization
    "align to Grid" grid Size What is the grids size and how can I draw it: *cry*Confused*Confused*Confused*Confused*Confused What I want to do: Create a desktop backround of gridlines that are synced to the "align to Grid"grid. What I'm going for: I am trying to create visual vertical and horizontal lines of Microsofts invisible "Align to...