Windows 10: Postal Code

Discus and support Postal Code in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When trying to purchase a microsoft product online, I'm being told that I have an invalid postal code. How should a valid postal code look like? Thank... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PaulChetcuti, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Postal Code

When trying to purchase a microsoft product online, I'm being told that I have an invalid postal code. How should a valid postal code look like?

Thank you.

:)

PaulChetcuti, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Dadof 5 Win User

postal code

Hi Ali_410 I have spent some time searching for Postal codes for Lebanon Beirut and from what I can find there are many depending on the exact area and some areas seem to not have one at all. In any case, here is a link to a list of postal codes. I hope
    they help you

http://www.mapanet.eu/EN/Postal_Codes/?c=LB&...

Dadof 5, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Ali_410 Win User
    postal code

I want the right postal code for Lebanon-Beirut , I was tried many codes but they say are incorrect .

Ali_410, Feb 2, 2020
  4. pjhaas Win User

Postal Code

Ovi Maps cannot read postal codes?

I have a big problem with the functionality of Ovi Maps. All my addresses in my address book have postal codes (zip codes). When I click on the address in my Nokia N8 address book Ovi Maps opens but cannot find the address. When I edit the address in Ovi
    Maps and remove the postal code, then it will find the address. Why can’t Ovi Maps handle (or ignore!) postal codes?

pjhaas, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Postal Code

1. Postal Code - Similar Threads - Postal Code

2. How to delete ms account postal address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete ms account postal address: My microsoft account has an old postal sddress that I need to delete. It says This address is being used for your developer account, please contact us to change it, but when I follow the link I cannot find where to do this,...
  3. How to delete ms account postal address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete ms account postal address: My microsoft account has an old postal sddress that I need to delete. It says This address is being used for your developer account, please contact us to change it, but when I follow the link I cannot find where to do this,...
  4. Microsoft Employee using Quick Assist to Stop My Postal Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Employee using Quick Assist to Stop My Postal Mail: Hi thereSince Christmas, I've run past a shadey Microsoft employee who has been hacking my postal service, making them unable to deliver my mail. Some parcels I had delivered to my address wound up just being made available to collect while others just plane ole went missing...
  5. Microsoft Employee using Quick Assist to Stop My Postal Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Employee using Quick Assist to Stop My Postal Mail: Hi thereSince Christmas, I've run past a shadey Microsoft employee who has been hacking my postal service, making them unable to deliver my mail. Some parcels I had delivered to my address wound up just being made available to collect while others just plane ole went missing...
  6. my country don't have postal code how am I supposed to add a payment method on my Microsoft...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my country don't have postal code how am I supposed to add a payment method on my Microsoft...: Hi I'm from Lebanon where there is no postal codes so what am I supposed to do to add a payment method on my Microsoft account , I tried putting a lot of postal codes that I found on google none worked please help...
  7. attempting to buy a product from the microsoft store keeps leading me to invalid postal/zip...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    attempting to buy a product from the microsoft store keeps leading me to invalid postal/zip...: hello, I'm trying to buy Minecraft Windows 10 edition with my debit card, and it keeps telling me my postal/zip is invalid. I've tried everything people have told me and it doesn't seem to work. All help would be appreciated....
  8. Check the Zip or Postal code in your address when trying to purchase Microsoft Office

Check the Zip or Postal code in your address when trying to purchase Microsoft Office: It keep saying my zip code is appears to be an error in it when I purchase Microsoft office. I am sure that is the Zip Code I use. [ATTACH] ***Modified title from: It keeps saying my zip code is incorrect when I purchase Microsoft office.***...
  9. Incorrectly formatted postal code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrectly formatted postal code: I tried to buy minecraft windows 10 edition and it keeps saying incorrectly formatted postal code. I changed my location in setting and it did not solve the problem, i also tried the virtual agent and it did not help. Please send help...
  10. CODIGO POSTAL

CODIGO POSTAL: HOLA, ESTOY TRATANDO DE INGRESAR MIS DATOS PARA ADQUIRIR EL PAQUETE DE MICROSOFT OFFICE, PERO ME SALE CODIGO POSTAL INCORRECTO. HE VERIFICADO Y SI ES EL CODIGO QUE INGRESE, PERO AUN ASI NO ME PERMITE CONTINUAR....