Windows 10: postcode invalid

Discus and support postcode invalid in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; forms will not accept actual postcode-says postcode invalaid when its not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HussHamzah, Aug 20, 2019.

1. postcode invalid

forms will not accept actual postcode-says postcode invalaid when its not

:)

HussHamzah, Aug 20, 2019
  2. VitaliSam Win User

[SOLVED] How to add credit card information (postcode in particular) in to account?

Hello community,

As an user of Lumia 800 I was trying to add a credit card information in to my Windows phone account.
    I'm from Finland. How I can add a Postcode information? The Settings page (Finnish one: /fi-fi/) seems to accept UK/US postcodes only and does complain about my postcode: Invalid postcode.

VitaliSam, Aug 20, 2019
  3. the handle is invalid HELP!

I'm going through the same thing right now. i tried to go in and come in on safe mode but it still would give me the same error. Now it will take my password, start to log in and bring up my main screen but it blip then goes back to the sign in page where i put my password in it would give that 'invalid handle" message.

mobtonguezilla, Aug 20, 2019
  4. crosscyl Win User

postcode invalid

searching by postcode

Update:

I've discovered that this full /correct postcode search "problem" is not there if I go online using either WLAN or T-Mobile.

Before the software upgrade, full postcode search used to work perfectly without any sort of network usage.

I'm at a disadvantage now as I don't have free network usage as part of my contract with t-mobile. Now I'd have to pay to search a postcode if outdoors and away from my home WLAN.

Does this make any sense at all ?! I called Nokia who say their official policy is to only enable software upgrades and not downgrades. They can't put my phone back to its original state. The guy I spoke at Nokia was not the technical man as he said there is
    a massive que to get through to them. He suggested I could ask around at some Nokia Care Centre which may be able to downgrade the software but he sounded very unsure of this.

Does anyone know if it is at all possible to go backwards in terms of firmware / software updates ? My phone is locked to T-mobile and I guess my software represents this. If the phone was to be completely unlocked, would that be one way of solving this / being
    able to search postcodes without going online ?

Anyone out there...if you have a clue about this, please let me know. Cheers.

crosscyl, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

postcode invalid

1. postcode invalid - Similar Threads - postcode invalid

2. why is my windows 11home key invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my windows 11home key invalid: i reset my pc it said it would keep everything but it removed my key so i went into the registry editor and got my backup key i put the key in and i said it was invalid ive looked at many websites and microsoft nothing helped...
  3. why is my windows 11home key invalid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my windows 11home key invalid: i reset my pc it said it would keep everything but it removed my key so i went into the registry editor and got my backup key i put the key in and i said it was invalid ive looked at many websites and microsoft nothing helped...
  4. Why is there "INVALID" written under my pc name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there "INVALID" written under my pc name?: I just renamed and rebooted, so my pc name is completely valid, it may be be because of something else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-invalid-written-under-my-pc-name/0f9b6a12-b323-4364-bbe1-e2894710fcb5
  5. Why is there "INVALID" written under my pc name?

Why is there "INVALID" written under my pc name?: I just renamed and rebooted, so my pc name is completely valid, it may be be because of something else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-invalid-written-under-my-pc-name/0f9b6a12-b323-4364-bbe1-e2894710fcb5
  6. I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix: I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-the-message-the-appx-packages-manifest-is/96d2b0d7-69ed-4b5b-92c1-53d93eb59cb3
  7. I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix

I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix: I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-the-message-the-appx-packages-manifest-is/96d2b0d7-69ed-4b5b-92c1-53d93eb59cb3
  8. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  9. Wrong postcode being filled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong postcode being filled: When my postcode is required it is often filled in automatically. However, recently some of the occasions have resulted in an extra number being added and this causes problems for those who are despatching goods to me....
  10. Movies & TV App Is Not Accepcting PostCode In Profile Address.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Movies & TV App Is Not Accepcting PostCode In Profile Address.: hi, I just paid to rent a movie and now it wants me to add my ''profile address'' I put in all the information but it doesnt accept my postcode... ***Changed Original Title From: profile adress***...