Windows 10: POSTE ITALIANE

Discus and support POSTE ITALIANE in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I opened my calendar (the one installed with Windows 10), POSTE ITALIANE was posted on every day of the entire calendar (which goes several years... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Camiele, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Camiele Win User

POSTE ITALIANE

When I opened my calendar (the one installed with Windows 10), POSTE ITALIANE was posted on every day of the entire calendar (which goes several years into the future). There was also a time for the event and additional information (all in Italian), but unfortunately I hastily deleted it. Fortunately none of my scheduled appointments were affected.

I am at a loss as to how the above occurred but I ran full scans with Malwarebytes and Kasperky. Nothing was found. Do you know of a similar occurrence and can you suggest anything further I should do to search for malware?

Thank you.

:)

Camiele, Aug 23, 2019

2. Speech recognition: language italian

Hi,

Thank you for the response.

Since your operating system is Italian, I suggest you to post your query on Microsoft Italian forum for the best support with the issue. I suggest you to click on English on the lower left corner to choose Italian and post ypour question there.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Aug 23, 2019
  3. alpha Win User
    GPU-Z Translation: Italian [Added]

It's done!

I appeal to all italian members of TPU to check my translation, if you have any suggestions let me know

alpha, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Tatty_One Win User

POSTE ITALIANE

GPU-Z Translation: Italian [Added]

The mere fact you are writing sentances in english suggests yours beats my italian *Eek! POSTE ITALIANE :eek:

Tatty_One, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

POSTE ITALIANE

1. POSTE ITALIANE - Similar Threads - POSTE ITALIANE

2. For Ramesh Srinivasan- The posts are deleted when I upload the link with the logs. What to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For Ramesh Srinivasan- The posts are deleted when I upload the link with the logs. What to do?: i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyWhat is your e-mail address? I will send you an email...
  3. For Ramesh Srinivasan- The posts are deleted when I upload the link with the logs. What to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For Ramesh Srinivasan- The posts are deleted when I upload the link with the logs. What to do?: i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyWhat is your e-mail address? I will send you an email...
  4. For Ramesh Srinivasan- The posts are deleted when I upload the link with the logs. What to do?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...: My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyHi, I have an operating system Windows 10 version build 19045.4291. I need to install print management and I don't have the option to install through manage optional features. I did Windows updates. Ramesh Srinivasan...
  6. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...: My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyHi, I have an operating system Windows 10 version build 19045.4291. I need to install print management and I don't have the option to install through manage optional features. I did Windows updates. Ramesh Srinivasan...
  7. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding: Hello,I have Lenovo thinkpad T460 with Windows 10 64x. Around two months ago, an update was notified and I selected update and shutdown. After that it started updating the system, I waited for more than half hour, but the system was still updating. I had to force shutdown the...
  9. Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding

Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding: Hello,I have Lenovo thinkpad T460 with Windows 10 64x. Around two months ago, an update was notified and I selected update and shutdown. After that it started updating the system, I waited for more than half hour, but the system was still updating. I had to force shutdown the...
  10. Post update-failure issues- Windoes is not responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade