Windows 10: Posted question about, not reaching the "OneDrive" server, was moved to - One drive forum

Discus and support Posted question about, not reaching the "OneDrive" server, was moved to - One drive forum in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello : Today, aug-29-2022 : At around 4: 30 AM : A win's 8.1 user posted a question that " Was having issues to reach the "OneDriver" server app my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aReply4u, Aug 29, 2022.

1. aReply4u Win User

Posted question about, not reaching the "OneDrive" server, was moved to - One drive forum

Hello : Today, aug-29-2022 : At around 4: 30 AM : A win's 8.1 user posted a question that " Was having issues to reach the "OneDriver" server app my answer was that. Microsoft no longer supports One drive. Personal accounts in windows 7 : 8 and 8.1 - and posted a link by MSoft. where they enumerate : The reasons to take that decisionLink-1 : One drive won't sign in on server - Microsoft Community. Link-2 : https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-onedrive-blog/end-of-support-for-onedrive-desktop-application-on-windows-7-8/bap/2929066#:~:text=If%20you%20are%20u

:)

aReply4u, Aug 29, 2022
  2. W1zzard Win User

Server move completed

We finally completed our server move. The specs of the new server are:
    • Dual Xeon 2.8 GHz, HT & EM64T enabled
    • 2GB Dual Channel DDR2
    • SCSI HDDs
    • 100 MBit connection
    • Fedora Core 4, PHP5, MySQL4
    This should greatly reduce load times. Sorry for the downtime/unreachable problems. If you spot any other issues please let us know immediately.

We now have an extra server standing around. If you have any suggestions what we should use it for, post here.

W1zzard, Aug 29, 2022
  3. how to ask questions in microsoft forum

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Please share these details.

• What is the exact issue you are facing with windows?

I would request you to provide us the proper description of the issue so that we can help you in best possible way.

As your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you.

I suggest you to Refer the link on how to ask questions or help on Forums.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Kindly post back with the updated information of the issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 29, 2022
  4. TarAn_D Win User

Posted question about, not reaching the "OneDrive" server, was moved to - One drive forum

Move the OneDrive Folder

Move the OneDrive Folder in Windows 10

When you set up OneDrive to sync with your computer, a folder C:\Users\XXXX\OneDrive will be created to store the contents. XXXX denotes your username. To move this folder to another location follow these simple steps:

1. Unlink OneDrive from your PC:

• Go to the taskbar notification area
    • Right-click on the OneDrive icon
    • Select settings
    • Click: Unlink this PC
    2. Delete the C:\Users\XXXX\OneDrive folder

3. Create a new folder (target folder) for OneDrive contents, e.g. D:\OneDrive

4. Create Directory Junction for the new folder

• In the search area of the taskbar type CMD and press Ctrl+Shift+Enter
    • In the command window type
    mklink /J C:\Users\XXXX\OneDrive D:\OneDrive

adjusting it to your specific username and selection of the target folder

5. Link again OneDrive to your PC using the OneDrive icon in the taskbar notification area

TarAn_D, Aug 29, 2022
Thema:

1. Posted question about, not reaching the "OneDrive" server, was moved to - One drive forum - Similar Threads - Posted question reaching

2. How to post a question in the gmail community forum

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to post a question in the gmail community forum: I need to take my PC into Best Buy for repairs, so for a whlle I'll need to post questions about gmail at that forum,. This is the proverbial catch-22, Task ask A requires task B which requires Task A, which requires...Thanks for your help.Phillip aka SweetTasha...
  3. How to post a question in the gmail community forum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to post a question in the gmail community forum: I need to take my PC into Best Buy for repairs, so for a whlle I'll need to post questions about gmail at that forum,. This is the proverbial catch-22, Task ask A requires task B which requires Task A, which requires...Thanks for your help.Phillip aka SweetTasha...
  4. How to post a question in the gmail community forum

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Posted question about, not reaching the "OneDrive" server, was moved to - One drive forum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Posted question about, not reaching the "OneDrive" server, was moved to - One drive forum: Hello : Today, aug-29-2022 : At around 4: 30 AM : A win's 8.1 user posted a question that " Was having issues to reach the "OneDriver" server app my answer was that. Microsoft no longer supports One drive. Personal accounts in windows 7 : 8 and 8.1 - and posted a link by...
  6. Moved post to another forum

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Moved post to another forum: delete this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moved-post-to-another-forum/a6fbd2b4-4aa2-444f-a714-5d25f5298864"
  7. First Post to This Forum

in Windows 10 Support
    First Post to This Forum: Am a newbie and this is my first post to this forum. I think I have set things up correctly but wonder about receiving replies Would someone please reply to this post so I can check whether or not that feature works. Thank you a lot. 132204
  8. 2 Questions In ONE Post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 Questions In ONE Post: 1 any good backup app for chrome or any web browser ? 2 any good app to Kill stuck apps ? There was one i used a few months before // it was amazing the mouse did everything you clicked on the program that is freezing and it was out but cant remember the name *cry 116047
  9. New to the forums, and need advise to post a good question

in Windows 10 Support
    New to the forums, and need advise to post a good question: A friend of mine needs help with a project of his, he needs someone with windows driver experience. Would this forum be a good place to find someone who could potentially help him, and if so where should I post and and do you have any advise which could improve my chances...
  10. This question is about inserting images in this forum?

in Windows 10 Support
    This question is about inserting images in this forum?: Hi I'd like to know how I insert an image in my posts without it repeating the image below the main body of the post. It seem that every time I post an image I end up with is appearing twice, I've messed around with it but when I try and remove the attachment the...