Windows 10: Posting a file on facebook

Discus and support Posting a file on facebook in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I post a file of photos on my family's facebook page?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sharonn507, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Posting a file on facebook

How do I post a file of photos on my family's facebook page?

:)

Sharonn507, Nov 21, 2018
  2. SEKKDS Win User

Facebook game posts

In the Facebook app for WP7, I cannot find a way to avoid posts being shown on my news feed from friends who are posting about Facebook games (or other Facebook apps) events. I do not want to remove the friend, or remove all posts from the person altogether,
    I just want the game posts to go away. I tried to do it from the desktop version of Facebook, but I can't find a way to do that.

How do I remove Facebook game posts from my News Feed?

Any suggestions? Thanks.....

SEKKDS, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Fred22 Win User
    Error messages while posting videos on Facebook

Posting a file on facebook [​IMG]
    Check this out, Ken. It says I have no devices listed, but no option for listing that I can see. Do you know what I need to do from here?

Fred22, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Posting a file on facebook

Facebook is watching you...download your data file.

Facebook may be tracking your every move online even if you have never been on the site.

Not content with monitoring the movements of its own users, the largest social network in the world is building secret files on the activities of billions of people.

Mark Zuckerburg's company says that is uses this information to target adverts and content based on your preferences, as well as for security purposes.

Facebook account holders are able to download a copy of the file kept on them, which contains detailed records of their activities while logged in.

The privacy of users tracked via-third parties is currently less transparent, with no way of checking exactly what Facebook knows about you.

Facebook, based in Menlo Park, California, uses data gathered from its 1.4 billion daily active users worldwide as a basis for algorithms which link advertising and other materials to a person's online profile.

It can collect data on every element of your digital identity on the network, from your search and Messenger chat history to photos you've uploaded and files sent across its servers.

Facebook also makes use of social media plug-ins and cookies - tracking devices that follow a user's internet activity - to collect data via third-party websites.

Every time you like or share Facebook content or visit sites with Facebook ads and trackers you are being watched, even if you aren't signed in.

Even if you have never entered the Facebook domain, the company is still able to follow your browsing behaviour without you knowing it.

More than 10,000 websites contain invisible trackers, called Pixels, which record information about visitors.

This includes everything from the operating system you use to your IP address and activities on the website during a session.

This gives the firm insights into everything from where you are in the world, who your internet service provider is, the types of sites you like to visit and how long you spend on them.

New Zealand Herald

HOW CAN YOU DOWNLOAD YOUR PERSONAL DATA FILE FROM FACEBOOK?
    • To download your personal data file, click at the top right of your Facebook page and select Settings
    • Click 'Download a copy of your Facebook data' below your General Account Settings
    • Facebook will process a file with all your data since the day you created your account
    • Make sure your email is correct because Facebook will send you an email and notification when your file is ready to download

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Posting a file on facebook

1. Posting a file on facebook - Similar Threads - Posting file facebook

2. Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline: When I use Facebook on Windows 10, either from www.facebook.com or from Mircosoft App Facebook,I cannot create a post on may Timeline. I cannot share my post. Posting is disabled. But I can post on other people Timeline.On the other hand, on my cell phone I can do everything....
  3. Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline: When I use Facebook on Windows 10, either from www.facebook.com or from Mircosoft App Facebook,I cannot create a post on may Timeline. I cannot share my post. Posting is disabled. But I can post on other people Timeline.On the other hand, on my cell phone I can do everything....
  4. Viewing earlier posts in Facebook groups

in Browsers and Email
    Viewing earlier posts in Facebook groups: Does anyone know how to display earlier posts in groups on FB I am a member of various different groups and can only see the top 3 or most most recent subjects/posts on some groups, and am unable to see older posts This only seems to have developed in the last week and only...
  5. posting my photos on facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    posting my photos on facebook: I kmow how to post works fine on Windows 7 but will not post on Windows ten https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/posting-my-photos-on-facebook/2a0a4217-677e-435d-be8b-6afbd363cd16"
  6. Not able to post to Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Not able to post to Facebook: When I try to post to FB from my desktop the window to which I'm trying to post gets dark then goes away. I switched the PC to my wife's desktop and there are no FB problems, only on my desktop. Any ideas on this one? 79334
  7. Error messages while posting videos on Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Error messages while posting videos on Facebook: [img] I've been getting this error message for the last 3 or 4 days while attempting to post videos on Facebook. I'm running Chrome as my default browser, so I changed to Firefox but still got the same message. I've contacted Facebook re this issue for the last few days to...
  8. Problems posting on Facebook with Firefox.

in Browsers and Email
    Problems posting on Facebook with Firefox.: I'd stopped using Firefox on my laptop for several month's due to multiple issues. However, yesterday I opened FF and everything was working fine. I started posting on FB and everything worked perfectly, then one of my posts just disappeared (the primary reason I stopped...
  9. cannot post photos on any part of facebook

in Browsers and Email
    cannot post photos on any part of facebook: this problem starte a few days ago. when trying to figure out what might have changed, i realized i had changed firefox to 64 bit. however, the problem also occurs on chrome. i cannot post photos to my timeline, friends' timelines, in comments or in messages. see...
  10. Privacy notice post spreading on Facebook a hoax

in Windows 10 News
    Privacy notice post spreading on Facebook a hoax: Beware: a hoax post is currently making the rounds on the Facebook website, which is unwittingly shared by its many users, according to reports from security blogger Graham Cluley. Hoax posts have taken on different looks and forms around Facebook, and have been around for...