Windows 10: Posting a file

Discus and support Posting a file in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everybody, How do I upload a .zip file to this forum? (Or any file for that matter.) 134072 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doncole, Jun 5, 2019.

1. doncole Win User

Posting a file

Hello everybody,

How do I upload a .zip file to this forum?
    (Or any file for that matter.)

:)

doncole, Jun 5, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 5, 2019
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Posting a file

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Posting a file

1. Posting a file - Similar Threads - Posting file

2. Broken journal file posted this on Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken journal file posted this on Feedback Hub: I was writing notes on Journal in class and I noticed an error message saying the journal couldn't save. I wrote a bit more on there before closing and reopening the program, but I was unable to reopen the journal I was working on, and it showed me another error message. I do...
  3. Broken journal file posted this on Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken journal file posted this on Feedback Hub: I was writing notes on Journal in class and I noticed an error message saying the journal couldn't save. I wrote a bit more on there before closing and reopening the program, but I was unable to reopen the journal I was working on, and it showed me another error message. I do...
  4. PC crashed twice. Wouldn't post into BIOS. Please help me understand minidump file.

PC crashed twice. Wouldn't post into BIOS. Please help me understand minidump file.: Hello. My PC was pretty slow and the SSD was almost always full, so I purchased a couple EXT hard drives to alleviate some space from the SSD. I decided to reinstall windows to have a fresh start, and that's where I ran into some issues. After the fresh install, I downloaded...
  5. PC crashed twice. Wouldn't post into BIOS. Please help me understand minidump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashed twice. Wouldn't post into BIOS. Please help me understand minidump file.: Hello. My PC was pretty slow and the SSD was always almost always full, so I purchased a couple EXT hard drives to alleviate some space from the SSD. I decided to reinstall windows to have a fresh start, and that's where I ran into some issues. After the fresh install, I...
  6. Post windows activation is there any file in the C drive gets updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Post windows activation is there any file in the C drive gets updates?: Team,I have 10k windows domain joined devices and I get many incidents to activate windows. I use script which will be deployed using SCCM tool. Question is, is there any file in C drive which gets updated post windows activation? So that I can configure a baseline in SCCM...
  7. Post windows activation is there any file in the C drive gets updates?

Post windows activation is there any file in the C drive gets updates?: Team,I have 10k windows domain joined devices and I get many incidents to activate windows. I use script which will be deployed using SCCM tool. Question is, is there any file in C drive which gets updated post windows activation? So that I can configure a baseline in SCCM...
  8. Post windows activation is there any file in the C drive gets updates?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Blue screen a bunch of times and errors dump files posted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen a bunch of times and errors dump files posted: Change ram from 5600 to 4800 now i can at least get onto my computer i feel it might happen again.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fzmuK3Xk_kev1nb0S1ruHEDo2CeHZ2dQ/view?usp=drive_link...
  10. Blue screen a bunch of times and errors dump files posted

Blue screen a bunch of times and errors dump files posted: Change ram from 5600 to 4800 now i can at least get onto my computer i feel it might happen again.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fzmuK3Xk_kev1nb0S1ruHEDo2CeHZ2dQ/view?usp=drive_link...