Windows 10: Posting a file

Discus and support Posting a file in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everybody, How do I upload a .zip file to this forum? (Or any file for that matter.) 134072 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doncole, Jun 5, 2019.

1. doncole Win User

Posting a file

Hello everybody,

How do I upload a .zip file to this forum?
    (Or any file for that matter.)

:)

doncole, Jun 5, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 5, 2019
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Posting a file

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Posting a file

1. Posting a file - Similar Threads - Posting file

2. Unable to type posts using Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to type posts using Edge: I am typing this up using a different browser. Does TenForums support using Edge browser? Because I cannot even type on the message box to post messages or replies at all in the message body field box using Edge. Seems like TenForums does not support Edge.Maybe its because I...
  3. need help diagnostic the freeze error in log collector, file in post

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need help diagnostic the freeze error in log collector, file in post: newly built keep freezing mid gaming no matter the game. please find attached file for crash logs from log collector v2 beta, all i can get from it is error 10016 which is usually harmless, after testing my rig one by one i'm almost certain the reason for those freezes is...
  4. Batch File to install a network printer with a specific Post Script driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Batch File to install a network printer with a specific Post Script driver?: I've seen people use the following in a batch file to install a printer: \\PrinterServerName\PrinterShareName My question is... can this be done where i also supply a specific Post Script Driver?...
  5. Posting a file on facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Posting a file on facebook: How do I post a file of photos on my family's facebook page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/posting-a-file-on-facebook/4a2aca7c-0c33-4c17-9562-d86d9942dfaf"
  6. posting photos from my windows10 laptop photo files to Instagram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    posting photos from my windows10 laptop photo files to Instagram: How do I post photos from my windows10 laptop photo files to my Instagram account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/posting-photos-from-my-windows10-laptop-photo/c9a5e8d7-f522-4475-845d-3498f0b3b5a7
  7. Another Disk Cleanup not clearing 'Temorary Files' issue post

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Another Disk Cleanup not clearing 'Temorary Files' issue post: I have read many posts about Disk Cleanup not clearing Temporary Files and tried the various suggestions how to fix it. My problem is that Disk Cleanup shows that I currently have 70mb of temporary files which is getting larger every time I run Cleanup. It adds 0.1 to the...
  8. Need BAT file to change my drive letters - Moderator remove post pleas

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need BAT file to change my drive letters - Moderator remove post pleas: I’m dual booting Win 10 and Win 8 or Win 10. Wen I make changes, like booting to a different HD, my drive letters change. Is there a way to use a BAT file to change my drive letters? I may use my macro program to have the BAT file run every time I boot or I may decide to only...
  9. Post reinstall both local and cloud Onedrive show files but no synch

in Windows 10 Support
    Post reinstall both local and cloud Onedrive show files but no synch: I have just carried out a reinstall of Windows10. Explorer shows two OneDrive folders - one on my D drive (the one I want) and one above the "This PC" line. The one on the D drive shows all the files to be shared with the cloud OneDrive. The cloud OneDrive shows all these...
  10. How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums: I see a different setup when I click the Attachment button in the Advanced post section. [img] Note: Screenshot from Linux Mint 17.1 1731