Windows 10: Posting memorydumps to resolve BSOD issues

Discus and support Posting memorydumps to resolve BSOD issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; We are getting BSOD errors on several Windows 10 machines almost once a day. I followed this article... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shaun WPC, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Shaun WPC Win User

Posting memorydumps to resolve BSOD issues

We are getting BSOD errors on several Windows 10 machines almost once a day.

I followed this article https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d to collect all the memory dumps and sysinfo.

Is this the correct place to post the memorydump files and have Microsoft inspect them?

Any assistance with this would be much appreciated, thank you.

Kind regards,

Shaun

:)

Shaun WPC, Feb 6, 2020

2. Resolving login issues

If your device doesn't run in safe mode, the next step that we suggest is to run a repair using a boot media. Here are the steps:

• Restart your device.
    • Upon start up, keep on pressing F12 to check if your device respond to BIOS.
    • Once you've accessed the BIOS setup screen, follow the step-by-step guide on Yashwanth Kotakuri's

on how to repair start up using a boot media for Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance with the repair.

Darwin Dim, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 6, 2020
  4. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Posting memorydumps to resolve BSOD issues [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Posting memorydumps to resolve BSOD issues - Similar Threads - Posting memorydumps resolve

2. Unidentified Network issue, no Internet posted solutions resolve this.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unidentified Network issue, no Internet posted solutions resolve this.: Hi, I have hunted through the Internet and see there are a standard selection of solutions to this issue. None of these have solved the issue.I have multiple connections over Internet, WiFi and Ethernet, all work except one machine. It has both WiFi and Ethernet connections,...
  3. Unidentified Network issue, no Internet posted solutions resolve this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unidentified Network issue, no Internet posted solutions resolve this.: Hi, I have hunted through the Internet and see there are a standard selection of solutions to this issue. None of these have solved the issue.I have multiple connections over Internet, WiFi and Ethernet, all work except one machine. It has both WiFi and Ethernet connections,...
  4. general great resolve for an issue may be a resolve for many issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    general great resolve for an issue may be a resolve for many issues.: This resolve on another issue which helped me as well is actual an all purpose fix for more than a mouse problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-randomly-slowed-down-cant-get-it-as-fast-as/1d60bf9c-8543-42c6-8092-fbd445294752Shouldn't this be part...
  5. Random BSoD issues, cannot resolve

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSoD issues, cannot resolve: MINIDUMPhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1-P7Ewdt-SdwtRi2z0V1JoO4ddZc5GtYj/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-bsod-issues-cannot-resolve/69c8deff-ebaa-4f96-bd39-97c1381a0d0a
  6. BSOD Post

BSOD Post: So after looking around for a bit on how to post my dmp files, here's a link to the 3 most recent, plus system info on my Onedrive. I'm no computer expert, but my guess going in, on account of the notice of damaged hardware and the times my laptop loves to crashDownloading...
  7. BSOD Issues - Minidump files posted

BSOD Issues - Minidump files posted: Hello, I'm getting a lot of crashes on my computer. BSOD most of the time with varying errors on the screen. There is no rhyme or reason to the crashes. They've been happening for months now with no constant reason for them. Often my computer will be restarted after I've...
  8. My BSOD Issue Resolved

My BSOD Issue Resolved: Like others here, I've been having random BSOD crashes for the last few weeks or more, more frequent lately. Thanks to BSOD instructions here and a lot of patience, issue seems to be resolved. I ran svc /scan now, some issues resolved. But still the BSODs. I followed the 'How...
  9. Trouble resolving BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble resolving BSOD: Hiya, I'm having a lot of problems reviving my computer after an encounter with the blue screen of death. Error code: F:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt The automatic repair won't work. Troubleshooting hasnt worked. I've tried to restore...
  10. BSOD - Posting Instructions

BSOD - Posting Instructions: BSOD - Posting Instructions *YouTube video player 1. Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below. [img] 2. Save the .exe file to your desktop or other convenient location. 3. Double click on the file to run it. 4. If prompted by UAC...