Windows 10: posting my photos on facebook

Discus and support posting my photos on facebook in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I kmow how to post works fine on Windows 7 but will not post on Windows ten... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by shirleypetersen, Jul 3, 2019.

1. posting my photos on facebook

I kmow how to post works fine on Windows 7 but will not post on Windows ten

:)

shirleypetersen, Jul 3, 2019

2. Posting Photos on Facebook Pages I admin

Hi There.

I have a Nokia 820. I want to post a photo on the page I admin on Facebook. When I go into the option FACEBOOK on my phone, select camera, I have an option to TAKE A PHOTO or ADD. I select add, select a photo from my saved photos on my phone. I then have
    an option to add a comment. Directly underneath the photo, is an icon with FRIENDS. I tap on that. It then brings up a list of friends, public or me only. Another list with aquantices, BUT NO option for pages... Please can someone assist me.

Debby Humphreys, Jul 3, 2019
  3. posting photo on facebook

Wando that is weird cus i have no problems posting photos to other pages using the facebook app.

RobertGlass, Jul 3, 2019
  4. posting my photos on facebook

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

posting my photos on facebook

1. posting my photos on facebook - Similar Threads - posting photos facebook

2. Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline: When I use Facebook on Windows 10, either from www.facebook.com or from Mircosoft App Facebook,I cannot create a post on may Timeline. I cannot share my post. Posting is disabled. But I can post on other people Timeline.On the other hand, on my cell phone I can do everything....
  3. Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline: When I use Facebook on Windows 10, either from www.facebook.com or from Mircosoft App Facebook,I cannot create a post on may Timeline. I cannot share my post. Posting is disabled. But I can post on other people Timeline.On the other hand, on my cell phone I can do everything....
  4. Cannot create post on my Facebook Timeline

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Viewing earlier posts in Facebook groups

in Browsers and Email
    Viewing earlier posts in Facebook groups: Does anyone know how to display earlier posts in groups on FB I am a member of various different groups and can only see the top 3 or most most recent subjects/posts on some groups, and am unable to see older posts This only seems to have developed in the last week and only...
  6. Posting a file on facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Posting a file on facebook: How do I post a file of photos on my family's facebook page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/posting-a-file-on-facebook/4a2aca7c-0c33-4c17-9562-d86d9942dfaf"
  7. Not able to post to Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Not able to post to Facebook: When I try to post to FB from my desktop the window to which I'm trying to post gets dark then goes away. I switched the PC to my wife's desktop and there are no FB problems, only on my desktop. Any ideas on this one? 79334
  8. Problems posting on Facebook with Firefox.

in Browsers and Email
    Problems posting on Facebook with Firefox.: I'd stopped using Firefox on my laptop for several month's due to multiple issues. However, yesterday I opened FF and everything was working fine. I started posting on FB and everything worked perfectly, then one of my posts just disappeared (the primary reason I stopped...
  9. cannot post photos on any part of facebook

in Browsers and Email
    cannot post photos on any part of facebook: this problem starte a few days ago. when trying to figure out what might have changed, i realized i had changed firefox to 64 bit. however, the problem also occurs on chrome. i cannot post photos to my timeline, friends' timelines, in comments or in messages. see...
  10. Privacy notice post spreading on Facebook a hoax

in Windows 10 News
    Privacy notice post spreading on Facebook a hoax: Beware: a hoax post is currently making the rounds on the Facebook website, which is unwittingly shared by its many users, according to reports from security blogger Graham Cluley. Hoax posts have taken on different looks and forms around Facebook, and have been around for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. posting photos on facebook from windows phone