Windows 10: Postit Digital Notes and dual display

Discus and support Postit Digital Notes and dual display in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have reason to believe that 3M no longer supports "Postit Digital Notes", a computerised version of the paper "Postit Notes" so I'm probably not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Swifty, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Swifty Win User

Postit Digital Notes and dual display

I have reason to believe that 3M no longer supports "Postit Digital Notes", a computerised version of the paper "Postit Notes" so I'm probably not going to get very far with this. However:

Since migrating from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I cannot persuade my notes to move to my right-hand (secondary) display. I can drag them around anywhere on the left-hand (Primary display), but as soon as the mouse pointer crosses the boundary between the two screens, the note jumps back to be fully in the primary display.

Actually, I suspect that this worked when I first migrated to Windows 10, and may be caused by an upgrade to my display driver, Radeon Crimson 16.6 (Hardware: AMD Radeon R7 200 Series)

Is there anything that I can do to fix this?

I keep my primary display clear of any persistent items, but the Postit Notes issue is obstructing my wishes.

I was going to position a suitable note on the left-hand display in the image, but forgot. You'll have to imagine it, stuck there on the left...

:)

Swifty, Oct 10, 2016

2. Ovi Maps 3.04 crashes my n97

Just a guess .

#As Joikuspot is wi fi app try turning off wi-fi based postitioning for GPS settings postitioning .

jje

jjegan---01, Oct 10, 2016
  3. N95 8GB Black - PowerSaver Option

I've started using my new nokia now, but one thing is bugging me. When you choose the powersaver option of Data/Time, and when it's activated the time is displayed verticaly and I cannot change it to be displayed in a horiztantal postition. Does anyone
    know if this can be changed and how?

raf786---01, Oct 10, 2016
Thema:

Postit Digital Notes and dual display

1. Postit Digital Notes and dual display - Similar Threads - Postit Digital Notes

2. Dual Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Display: I am unable to have my personal laptop display properly on 2 displays, 34 inch ultrawide and 25 Inch ultrasharp. They are connected to a dell powered docking station capable of dual display with display port. If I unplug the second display, the ultrawide works just fine. When...
  3. Dual Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Display: I am unable to have my personal laptop display properly on 2 displays, 34 inch ultrawide and 25 Inch ultrasharp. They are connected to a dell powered docking station capable of dual display with display port. If I unplug the second display, the ultrawide works just fine. When...
  4. Dual display question

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual display question: In a dual display setup... (1) what should Windows do when you unplug one of the displays? For example, when you disconnect the HDMI cable? (2) What should Windows do when you plug it back in? (3) What should Windows do when you unplug BOTH displays? (4) What what should...
  5. Dual Monitor Display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual Monitor Display: I just recently got a PC and 2 monitors for my office. I have the PC and one monitor hooked together because there was only one HDMI plug. I ordered a dual HDMI splitter so that I could connect too both screens at the same time. However, I want the screens to be connected...
  6. dual monitor display

in Windows 10 Customization
    dual monitor display: Hi I recently added an additional monitor using a usb to display port adapter. I am not able to drag open windows to the second monitor. Any ideas would be appreciated....
  7. Dual Displays

Dual Displays: Hi... I'm setting up dual displays 1 regular ViewSonic computer monitor -VGA connection / 1 BenQ TV screen - HDMI connection. My trouble is getting the screen resolution sizes to work for both screens. The best I've got so far is the setting for "Duplicate These Displays" /...
  8. Dual Monitor not displaying

Dual Monitor not displaying: I hope I'm in the right area as I'm a bit frazzled right now and new to this site. Setting up a 2nd monitor on my Win10 PC - 1st Monitor is Samsung S27E310 connected to NVidia Quadro NVS 290 graphics card. 2nd is Samsung S270C230 plugged into USB via IOGEAR External VGA...
  9. Dual displays

Dual displays: My dual screens have suddenly stopped being separate and now the same images are on both screens. ow do I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-displays/53908532-4825-4de0-8c59-cd151be887fe
  10. Dual display problem

Dual display problem: I have hooked up dual displays on my Dell XPS computer and cannot get the displays to show dual images IE: screen 1 main screen info and screen 2 separate sheet info. If I select extend image, monitor 2 only has background image and no controls. If I select show only on...