Windows 10: Potential BSOD while playing Dead By Daylight

Discus and support Potential BSOD while playing Dead By Daylight in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I don't really have much information to go off of, will update as I learn more. TOXICITY-(2019-06-20_23-17-56).zip 135187 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Toxictides00, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Potential BSOD while playing Dead By Daylight

I don't really have much information to go off of, will update as I learn more.
    TOXICITY-(2019-06-20_23-17-56).zip

:)

Toxictides00, Jun 21, 2019

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 21, 2019
  3. w10 auto play dead

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn on auto play for DVD and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”.
    • Go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “auto play”.
    • Under the tab “choose what happens when you insert each type of media or device” check the box “Use auto play for all media and devices”.
    • Then under the option DVD you can select the appropriate option and check if it helps.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 21, 2019
  4. herrshaun Win User

Potential BSOD while playing Dead By Daylight

[SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Potential BSOD while playing Dead By Daylight

1. Potential BSOD while playing Dead By Daylight - Similar Threads - Potential BSOD while

2. random music while playing Dead by Daylight?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random music while playing Dead by Daylight?: I was playing Dead by Daylight when I heard some random noises in my headphones, I turned the sound up and I heard a faint melody playing, it stopped a while after the video ended. Nothing in chrome was playing sounds. I restarted my pc right after and checked audio manager...
  3. random music while playing Dead by Daylight?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random music while playing Dead by Daylight?: I was playing Dead by Daylight when I heard some random noises in my headphones, I turned the sound up and I heard a faint melody playing, it stopped a while after the video ended. Nothing in chrome was playing sounds. I restarted my pc right after and checked audio manager...
  4. random music while playing Dead by Daylight?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Connection Error 8,001 while playing Dead By Daylight

Connection Error 8,001 while playing Dead By Daylight: After almost every match in Dead By Daylight, I get a connection error Error code 8,001 forcing me to force close the game because I can not interact with anything. This occurs when I play killer and survivor solo or with my friends. I have two instances that can occur that...
  6. Connection Error 8,001 while playing Dead By Daylight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection Error 8,001 while playing Dead By Daylight: After almost every match in Dead By Daylight, I get a connection error Error code 8,001 forcing me to force close the game because I can not interact with anything. This occurs when I play killer and survivor solo or with my friends. I have two instances that can occur that...
  7. BSOD When Playing Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered and Dead by Daylight

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When Playing Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered and Dead by Daylight: I have tried updating all my drivers, installed the newest Nvidia GPU Driver, and rolled back to an earlier Nvidia GPU Driver but the system still BSOD quite often when playing these two games. I have played some other games just fine but mainly these two keeps causing BSOD....
  8. BSOD When Playing Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered and Dead by Daylight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When Playing Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered and Dead by Daylight: I have tried updating all my drivers, installed the newest Nvidia GPU Driver, and rolled back to an earlier Nvidia GPU Driver but the system still BSOD quite often when playing these two games. I have played some other games just fine but mainly these two keeps causing BSOD....
  9. BSOD When Playing Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered and Dead by Daylight

10. Dead by Daylight

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dead by Daylight: Hi I had purchased the Dead by daylight game from the app store. After download, I run the game and it starts fine but then it says Profile State Change and I have been signed out of your current profile. Which then only lets you select OK and then you have to press space...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dead by daylight causing bsod