Windows 10: Potential Graphics Card Issue

Discus and support Potential Graphics Card Issue in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I've had an issue with my computer for about a year now where my monitors will go black and my computer will be completely unresponsive (I'll just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Hovie, Oct 30, 2021.

1. Hovie Win User

Potential Graphics Card Issue

I've had an issue with my computer for about a year now where my monitors will go black and my computer will be completely unresponsive (I'll just refer to this as a black screen). It'll say my monitors are going to sleep, the sound will cut out and nothing will turn back on. I'm getting tired of waiting for graphics cards to become somewhat available online. So I'm trying the next best thing, a forum. I've tested many parts of my computer, and I believe I've narrowed it down to my graphics...

Read more

Hovie, Oct 30, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Oct 30, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Disabled Potentially Millions of Graphic Cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing an issue with graphic card on Windows 10. We are here to assist you.

Before proceeding, we would like to know the exact issue you are facing with Windows 10.

I suggest you to update you graphic drivers and check. If the issue still persist, install the graphic drivers in compatibility mode and check.
    Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the installer and click on "Properties".

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

• Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 30, 2021
  4. Potential Graphics Card Issue

Nvidia Graphics Card

Hello Brian,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 30, 2021
Thema:

Potential Graphics Card Issue

1. Potential Graphics Card Issue - Similar Threads - Potential Graphics Card

2. Graphic card Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphic card Issue: Good day! I have a acer aspire z5710 with a integrated graphic card nvidia Geforce gt240 however the graphic card no longer detected after installing windows 10. I already downloaded the latest driver on nvidia website however when i try to install it it says no compatible...
  3. Graphic card Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic card Issue: Good day! I have a acer aspire z5710 with a integrated graphic card nvidia Geforce gt240 however the graphic card no longer detected after installing windows 10. I already downloaded the latest driver on nvidia website however when i try to install it it says no compatible...
  4. Graphic card Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issue with integrated graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with integrated graphics card: I have an Ibuypower pre-built pc. I have an I7-11700 CPU. It has integrated graphics and I also have a dedicated Nvidia RTX 2080 GPU. I recently moved my computer within my home office. Prior to disconnecting everything, I powered down the pc, turned the power supply off and...
  6. Potential Graphics Card Issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Potential Graphics Card Issue: I've had an issue with my computer for about a year now where my monitors will go black and my computer will be completely unresponsive (I'll just refer to this as a black screen). It'll say my monitors are going to sleep, the sound will cut out and nothing will turn back on....
  7. Graphics Card Issue

Graphics Card Issue: Good Day! I own a Dell Inspiron 14 3467 equipped with a GPU - AMD Radeon 520. Over the course of using my laptop, I regularly receive driver updates for the mentioned Graphics Card. I was able to successfully updated them and use the GPU to run games and other software that...
  8. Graphic card Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphic card Issues: Whenever I game, system crashes. Please advise. Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffff8385678a52b0 Parameter 2: fffff8027780eb24 Parameter 3: 0...
  9. graphics card issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    graphics card issues: I have recently done a fresh install of windows 10 64bit, after allowing windows to do all necessary up dates I downloaded and installed all of my graphics card drivers from nvidia and loaded them in safe mode. restarted computer and now I have a black screen after windows...
  10. graphics card issue

graphics card issue: i have this problem regarding my gpu i recently tried updating my gpu drivers through geforce experience and tried downloading geforce game ready drivers. but it refuses to install the error message says it is not conpatible to the windows version i currently have then i...