Windows 10: Potential Issue with Flash Update KB3087916

Discus and support Potential Issue with Flash Update KB3087916 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; http://myonlinesecurity.co.uk/flash-...nd-windows-10/ I installed KB3087916 on both my 8.1 and 10 machines and saw this problem immediately on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by gator2013, Aug 12, 2015.

1. gator2013 Win User

Potential Issue with Flash Update KB3087916

http://myonlinesecurity.co.uk/flash-...nd-windows-10/

I installed KB3087916 on both my 8.1 and 10 machines and saw this problem immediately on my 8.1 machine as have many other 8.1 users. After uninstall the update the problem was resolved. I have not had this issue crop up on my W-10 machine, yet anyway, but that doesn't mean it won't and it might be interpreted as just another W-10 bug by some users.

A good example of the problems that could be created with W-10 auto/forced updates when flawed updates are released.

:)

gator2013, Aug 12, 2015

2. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081436) instalation error

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081436)

Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3087916)

failed instalations

lajmislaimis, Aug 12, 2015
  3. plink32 Win User
    Since Upgrade to W 10 Get Error 0X80070543

Today, 9/01/2015, Definition Update for Windows Defender KB2267602 (Definition 1.205.1174) automatically updated successfully. At the same time the following were unsuccessful: Update for Windows 10 (KB3081452), (KB3081449), (KB3074686), and (KB3074678);
    Cumulative Update for Windows 10 (KB3081444); Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 (KB3087916).

plink32, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

Potential Issue with Flash Update KB3087916

1. Potential Issue with Flash Update KB3087916 - Similar Threads - Potential Issue Flash

2. flash drives issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    flash drives issues: i have bought a box of flash drives and some are acting like cd drives or something how do i fix it back to being removed storage as they were intended to be https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-drives-issues/8859508a-37f0-40df-8c1e-eac17e9f7115
  3. Potential Graphics Card Issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Potential Graphics Card Issue: I've had an issue with my computer for about a year now where my monitors will go black and my computer will be completely unresponsive (I'll just refer to this as a black screen). It'll say my monitors are going to sleep, the sound will cut out and nothing will turn back on....
  4. Potential Graphics Card Issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Potential Graphics Card Issue: I've had an issue with my computer for about a year now where my monitors will go black and my computer will be completely unresponsive (I'll just refer to this as a black screen). It'll say my monitors are going to sleep, the sound will cut out and nothing will turn back on....
  5. Potentially unwanted program issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Potentially unwanted program issue: I've downloaded uTorrent to download a movie, and since then Windows defender has detected it as a PUP. I now want to remove it but when I click on "Start recommended actions" nothing happens at all. What can I do??? submitted by /u/Possession-Tasty [link] [comments]...
  6. BSOD Potentially Driver Issues or Hardware?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Potentially Driver Issues or Hardware?: Hi Please see my previous thread here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-crashing-and-performance-issuesfreezing/00bd4dcc-47e5-4a40-a3a0-0d6f31156b34? In summary, I've done a clean install of Windows 10, replaced the GPU, replaced the CMOS...
  7. Identifying BSoD and potential hardware issues

Identifying BSoD and potential hardware issues: While performing tasks on my laptop, I encountered a BSoD, but I wasn't able to see the error on-screen since I have auto-restart turned on. I didn't check the dump file immediately since I did not know of this yet, so when my laptop restarted I did a system diagnostic check...
  8. BSOD Potential Driver Issue

BSOD Potential Driver Issue: Hi, I have been having BSOD issues with different errors popping up. While researching each error it points to either a driver or hardware issues that I haven't been able to track down. The latest one lead me to the instructions to upload DMP files for review after forcing a...
  9. LastPass Version 4.42.0.2 potential issue

in Browsers and Email
    LastPass Version 4.42.0.2 potential issue: LastPass password manager for Firefox (Mozilla based browsers) updated to 4.42.0.2 today. I immediately started having issues with Tenforums and the auto logon function. Invalid username/password alert. Manually entering ID/PW is fine, but auto thru LastPass may cause you...
  10. Flash issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flash issues: Hello, Why am I unable to use Flash, it is always blocking a show from CNBC; I go through the steps, unblock, allow and click 'run flash this time' and it does not work. Any ideas? Thanks, Bob...