Windows 10: Potential virus detected - pushgaga.com notice alert

Discus and support Potential virus detected - pushgaga.com notice alert in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My computer has been infected with subject notice alert which pops up continuously. Has any one out there experienced similar situation? I have Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ELVIN1210, Feb 5, 2019.

1. ELVIN1210 Win User

Potential virus detected - pushgaga.com notice alert

My computer has been infected with subject notice alert which pops up continuously. Has any one out there experienced similar situation? I have Windows 10 installed. Kindly advise fix. Thanks.

:)

ELVIN1210, Feb 5, 2019

2. virus alert

defender finds a virus, quarantined the virus. I remove all the quarantined viruses. the threat alert pm the bottom right of the screen slices over with the same virus alert. I remove the quarantined virus.. the alert alerts again. this keeps repeating.
    the virus is "Bruser modifier Win 32/Polteci

<Moved from Insider>

dianarobert1, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Spyware and virus alert

Hello,

I keep getting an alert saying that my computer has been infected with a virus and spyware which is sending my credit card info and facebook info to potential hackers and that is i close the alert microsoft will disable my computer. What do i do to have
    this issue fixed? Please help.

PauletteHarris_763, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Potential virus detected - pushgaga.com notice alert

Jsssssssss, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Potential virus detected - pushgaga.com notice alert

1. Potential virus detected - pushgaga.com notice alert - Similar Threads - Potential virus detected

2. Help with potential virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with potential virus: Hello i’ve been having problems with my windows laptop about having a issue of “preparing automatic repair” ive noticed that there’s been some files what has been downloaded onto the laptop so im thinking that its a virus? its not letting me do much and im wondering if i can...
  3. Potential Virus?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Potential Virus?: Every time I start up my computer 3 tabs of PowerShell pop up on my screen despite me turning off the run upon startup option in my task manager. Another issue I've had is when I open up Google Chrome it pops up for a second, then closes and restarts every time. I have also...
  4. Virus alerts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus alerts: I was getting numerous popups and installed mcafee. Now I am getting even more mcafee popups. I have attached some screen shots. The popups are in the bottom right of the page.I can barely use my computer anymore because of these stupid popups... 30 or 40 will pop up in a row...
  5. System alert! Virus detected

System alert! Virus detected: Hello, I have windows 10 on my Lenovo Yoga laptop, and I keep getting this message it pops up on my laptop about 10-15 times a day. I do not have McAfee installed, which makes me think this is a virus. I have tried searching different variations via google but have not been...
  6. Virus Alert

Virus Alert: I Lama Guy trying to create a game I created a kind of virus: the game is created with JavaScript I will leave it below a image with the problems[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-alert/77b93da5-9faa-4b1c-be94-5fc460efd026
  7. Is this a potential virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a potential virus?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iTechsTR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gx1sy3/is_this_a_potential_virus/
  8. virus alert

virus alert: I have received a notice that my computer is blocked because of a virus threat. I have been told to call 877-761-9099. Is this a valid number? If not, how should I proceed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-alert/1a02d44a-fbb9-429e-826f-70dfbea17162
  9. Virus alert

Virus alert: Earlier today i recieved an alert stating it was from Microsoft and that i had three very serious viruses and needed immediate attention. Down load tool was from WIN TONIC........ Real or SCAM???????...
  10. virus alert

virus alert: defender finds a virus, quarantined the virus. I remove all the quarantined viruses. the threat alert pm the bottom right of the screen slices over with the same virus alert. I remove the quarantined virus.. the alert alerts again. this keeps repeating. the virus is "Bruser...