Windows 10: Potential Virus on PC

Discus and support Potential Virus on PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I have made an AMD PC and used my storage from my old pc. There has been an application called, Intel Security Assist. I can not uninstall or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Uzyrth, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Uzyrth Win User

Potential Virus on PC

Hello,

I have made an AMD PC and used my storage from my old pc. There has been an application called, Intel Security Assist. I can not uninstall or remove it, and this application has been on my pc for years now. Is this Malware or an application that simply can not be uninstalled?

:)

Uzyrth, Nov 10, 2020

2. remove a virus

1) Do steps 1, 2 and 5 in this multi-step removal guide:
    https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-potentially-unwanted-program/

2) Do not download anything from the link (pcrisk) which another user previously posted. It's one of those SpyHunter pushing sites. SpyHunter is a commercial program which is absolutely not recommended here in Microsoft Community.

3) Suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Nov 10, 2020
  3. PC Potentially unprotected

Hi Beatrice,

"PC Status: Potentially unprotected" may happen because of the following reasons:

• An anti-virus scan has not run for a while.
    • Your anti-virus software is not updated.
    • Your anti-virus software is not running.

Since you've mentioned that your computer is running Windows 10, we recommend running the
    Windows Defender to help protect your PC against malware. This article: Help protect my computer with Windows
    Defender

will help you on how to turn a real-time protection on or off and even schedule a scan.

Let us know if you have clarifications.

Darian Tab, Nov 10, 2020
  4. Potential Virus on PC

Jsssssssss, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

Potential Virus on PC

1. Potential Virus on PC - Similar Threads - Potential Virus

2. Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?: Recently I detected a virus in my Twitch folder with malware-bytes, and quarantined/deleted it. I noticed some strange things after such as things moving around and later I had an impservice.lock file in my defender around the same time I lost access to the folders in there...
  3. Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?: Recently I detected a virus in my Twitch folder with malware-bytes, and quarantined/deleted it. I noticed some strange things after such as things moving around and later I had an impservice.lock file in my defender around the same time I lost access to the folders in there...
  4. Am I infected or Paranoid? Asrock "AsrDrv102" unverified driver potentially a persistant virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially...

Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially...: Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software "how to fix this error in windows 11 operating system...
  6. Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially...: Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software "how to fix this error in windows 11 operating system...
  7. Help with potential virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with potential virus: Hello i’ve been having problems with my windows laptop about having a issue of “preparing automatic repair” ive noticed that there’s been some files what has been downloaded onto the laptop so im thinking that its a virus? its not letting me do much and im wondering if i can...
  8. Help with potential virus

Help with potential virus: Hello i’ve been having problems with my windows laptop about having a issue of “preparing automatic repair” ive noticed that there’s been some files what has been downloaded onto the laptop so im thinking that its a virus? its not letting me do much and im wondering if i can...
  9. Virus or Potentially unwanted software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus or Potentially unwanted software: I don't know what happened all the apps that i download on PC is not working, when I click on them they show up this message "Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software" so how can I get my apps back...
  10. Virus or Potentially unwanted software

Virus or Potentially unwanted software: I don't know what happened all the apps that i download on PC is not working, when I click on them they show up this message "Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software" so how can I get my apps back...