Windows 10: pow32kwatchdog.dmp

Discus and support pow32kwatchdog.dmp in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Monitor:AORUS AD27QD Cpu: i7-9900K stock 4.7 with Noctua NH-D15 Gpu: Rtx 2080 Ti Aorus Xtreme Waterforce stock no oc,temps max 63C on load Ram: 32gb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sew3334, Feb 12, 2020.

1. sew3334 Win User

pow32kwatchdog.dmp

Monitor:AORUS AD27QD
    Cpu: i7-9900K stock 4.7 with Noctua NH-D15
    Gpu: Rtx 2080 Ti Aorus Xtreme Waterforce stock no oc,temps max 63C on load
    Ram: 32gb 2x16 GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000MHZ XMP
    Psu: Seasonic Ultra Prime Titanium 850W
    mb: Asus Prime Z390-A
    SSD: Crucial 1TB
    HDD: WB BLUE 1 TB
    Case: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P

Hi. My question. I had a crash in Metro Exodus after 20 hours ,during exiting to MAIN MENU. Black screen,crash to desktop and unexpected reboot.

After crash to desktop i decided to log out from system and log back in again,and then system rebooted unexpectedly.

Why system rebooted after the crash? It happened once. Before reboot file appeared: --> PoW32kwatchdog.dmp
    But i found this in windows/livekernelreports/PoW32kwatchdog.dmp <======== 1,8GB
    "a callout to win32k did not return promptly" windbg read

pow32kwatchdog.dmp ca86e7c1-9210-41c6-8476-ccfb213bc693?upload=true.jpg

pow32kwatchdog.dmp 07b3ffda-c301-46ad-886c-8a7441dab26e?upload=true.jpg

I tested other games no single issue. Memtest86 no errors,ramtest fine.realbench ok

Any ideas?

:)

sew3334, Feb 12, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Lenovo Yoga 530-14ARR Driver Power State Failure BSOD

Windows driver verifier will create BSOD to find misbehaving drivers or malfunctioning hardware.
    The TF link has commands to turn off or recover from using the tool.
    Most of the time the steps work.
    So most of the time back images are not made.
    In unusual, unpredictable cases there can be a boot loop requiring a clean install.
    So to "do no harm" the extra step or backup image is made.
    Making backup images is highly recommended as we see a lot of unpredictable computer problems including:
    malware
    ransomware
    corruption of the operating system
    corruption of the registry
    boot failure
    drive failure
    etc.

The new restore point is likely a quicker step unless you are seasoned with making and restoring images.

Please post the images seen using Everything while searching for each:
    a) PoW32kWatchdog
    b) C:\WINDOWS\LiveKernelReport
    c) C:\WINDOWS\LiveKernelReports\PoW32kWatchdog\PoW32kWatchdog-20190830-2307.dmp

And indicate which of the above could or could not be opened (please post images)

zbook, Feb 12, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Lenovo Yoga 530-14ARR Driver Power State Failure BSOD

Windows can automatically delete files.
    For any dump files immediately run V2 and post a separate share link for memory.dmp.
    Please update the progress for searching for: PoW32kWatchdog-20190830-2307.dmp

Full path: (Everything can easily find files if they are hidden)
    C:\WINDOWS\LiveKernelReports\PoW32kWatchdog\PoW32kWatchdog-20190830-2307.dmp

zbook, Feb 12, 2020
  4. pow32kwatchdog.dmp

Stop code WDF Violation

I did find a mini dump file called POW32kWatchdog-20190727-1019.dmp, but when I click on it, it says I need to look in the app store for an app to open it.

PeggyGlaub, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

pow32kwatchdog.dmp

1. pow32kwatchdog.dmp - Similar Threads - pow32kwatchdog dmp

2. Need some help with BSOD/DMP files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need some help with BSOD/DMP files: Hello, I have been dealing with various BSOD for a few months now and I finally decided to try a clean install of windows. Unfortunately, I kept getting the error "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart...
  3. Need some help with BSOD/DMP files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need some help with BSOD/DMP files: Hello, I have been dealing with various BSOD for a few months now and I finally decided to try a clean install of windows. Unfortunately, I kept getting the error "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart...
  4. Can someone analyze my .dmp?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone analyze my .dmp?: Hi, all. I had a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef I'm not sure what to do from here, but I have the .dmp file. Is there anyone that would be willing to look at my memorydmpthanks,ray...
  5. Can someone analyze my .dmp?

Can someone analyze my .dmp?: Hi, all. I had a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ef I'm not sure what to do from here, but I have the .dmp file. Is there anyone that would be willing to look at my memorydmpthanks,ray...
  6. Can someone analyze my .dmp?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows freezes and crashes. Sharing DMP files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezes and crashes. Sharing DMP files: Windows freezes and I had to manually restart several times. This started happening a couple months ago and since I have tried every fix there is including clean Windows install. System used: Legion 5 Pro-16ACH6H Laptop Lenovo OS: Win...
  8. Windows freezes and crashes. Sharing DMP files

Windows freezes and crashes. Sharing DMP files: Windows freezes and I had to manually restart several times. This started happening a couple months ago and since I have tried every fix there is including clean Windows install. System used: Legion 5 Pro-16ACH6H Laptop Lenovo OS: Win...
  9. Blue screen with no time to create DMP file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen with no time to create DMP file: Recently I've started getting bluescreens when I play some games on my system, but when it starts to shut down the bluescreen barely has time on the screen before it shuts down. So there are never any DMP files to look into. Any help would be appreciated.After looking at a...
  10. Blue screen with no time to create DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with no time to create DMP file: Recently I've started getting bluescreens when I play some games on my system, but when it starts to shut down the bluescreen barely has time on the screen before it shuts down. So there are never any DMP files to look into. Any help would be appreciated.After looking at a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PoW32kWatchdog

2. pow32watchdog

3. PoW32Watchdog dmp file

4. pow32kwatchdog dmp,
  5. what are PoW32kWathdog.dmp files