Windows 10: Power and Battery icons missing

Discus and support Power and Battery icons missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Both the Power and Battery icons are missing. A few days ago, I found the Power icon but it was grayed out. I've read articles and followed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LarryGrubbs, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Power and Battery icons missing

Both the Power and Battery icons are missing. A few days ago, I found the Power icon but it was grayed out. I've read articles and followed instructions, but nothing changes. I figured the Community might have more accurate guidance.

:)

LarryGrubbs, Jun 2, 2019

2. Battery icon missing

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

You can try the following procedures, If the Battery Icon Missing from Taskbar in Windows 10:

For this right click on taskbar, open 'settings'

Then, click on 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar' option

Then, make sure that the 'Power' icon is turned on.

If the step above didn't work, I suggest you to follow the procedures in the link below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    battery icon on task bar

Hi Pete,

Windows 10 has a feature to personalize your task bar icons. To retrieve the missing battery icon on your taskbar, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on the taskbar and select Settings.
    • Under Notification Area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Look for Power and toggle Power to On. Your battery icon should appear in the system tray again.

Let us know if this worked.

Xylee Del, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Power and Battery icons missing

Volume controls on keyboard not working, and battery charging icon missing

Hi Jourdan,

The battery icon might be hidden. We suggest that you follow the steps below to enable the Power option:

• Type quick actions in the search bar and click on Choose your quick actions.
    • Click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn On the Power option.

If the issue persists, update the driver software.

• Go to device manager:
    • Right click on: Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery
    • Select: update driver software
    • Click: search automatically

Keep us updated with the results.

Regards.

Armand Cos, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Power and Battery icons missing

1. Power and Battery icons missing - Similar Threads - Power Battery icons

2. Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar: The battery icon has disappeared from my Surface 7 Pro taskbar. Running Windows 10 v. 22H2. None of the documentation found online contained a solution. Either the suggestions did not work or else the instructions did not match what I saw on my PC....
  3. Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar: The battery icon has disappeared from my Surface 7 Pro taskbar. Running Windows 10 v. 22H2. None of the documentation found online contained a solution. Either the suggestions did not work or else the instructions did not match what I saw on my PC....
  4. Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Power / Battery Icon

Power / Battery Icon: Hi,I want to see the Power/Battery icon in task bar. I could see "Power" icon is turned on in Taskbar settings > Notification > Turn System Icons on or off. However it is deactivated i.e. by default it is on and the setting is not changeable.I do not see battery/power icon in...
  6. Battery/power icon is missing.

Battery/power icon is missing.: I just updated my Windows 10 Home and now the battery icon is missing! I tried going to settings in the computer and trying it that way but, that still would not work. Is there any other way for the icon to be back on the taskbar? P.S: The icon would not show put when the...
  7. Missing Battery Icon

Missing Battery Icon: [ATTACH][ATTACH] The battery icon missing. I have try many times but nothing happened:/ Is there any soulution for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-battery-icon/397767c9-5540-4fc5-8860-64c25ba63b4e
  8. Battery and Power Icon

Battery and Power Icon: Why is the power icon disabled though I am using windows on a laptop? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-and-power-icon/4d05a6fc-6511-45d5-a0dd-60cb87c7b740
  9. Battery icon missing

Battery icon missing: In settings the battery icon is greyed out so I cannot switch the battery icon on to see the state of the battery. How can I rectify this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-missing/8d5bf8a5-1176-4427-a4a0-678d39315a94
  10. battery power icon

battery power icon: battery power icon is gone how do i get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/battery-power-icon/4bd8d7a9-4e8f-4d05-9c41-3c301d8813a3