Windows 10: Power and battery Problem.

Discus and support Power and battery Problem. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem in my power and battery section of settings. Whenever I want to check battery usage of last 7 days then no result appears and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aarush Choubey, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Power and battery Problem.

I have a problem in my power and battery section of settings. Whenever I want to check battery usage of last 7 days then no result appears and the settings app gets automatically close. So what is the problem in settings app.

:)

Aarush Choubey, Oct 13, 2022
Thema:

Power and battery Problem.

1. Power and battery Problem. - Similar Threads - Power battery Problem

2. Power and battery Problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power and battery Problem.: I have a problem in my power and battery section of settings. Whenever I want to check battery usage of last 7 days then no result appears and the settings app gets automatically close. So what is the problem in settings app....
  3. BSOD PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR on hibernate Battery Power only, no problems on power plug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR on hibernate Battery Power only, no problems on power plug: Dear Community,When I send my Dell 5480 to sleep in battery mode, I reliably get a BSOD with an identical error code PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR. The error does not occur when on power plug.The system is freshly set up 1 week old. New elements are: 32GB RAM instead of 8, NVMe...
  4. Battery & Power

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery & Power: Hello, So when my laptop battery is low and turns blank, and I charge it before it completely shuts down, the Screen will still remain blank but it's still on....the screen won't come back on even though it's charging...I will have to shut it down with the power button and...
  5. Battery power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery power: I have a Samsung Book S, the battery only charges to 85% power. How can I increase this to 100% charge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-power/1edd3839-5467-45c6-967b-5f0a9586885d
  6. power and battery

power and battery: windows get abruptely off when battery reaches below 70 to 75%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-and-battery/221b44a1-01e3-4bd6-af2f-e0f9b0e89db3
  7. battery power

battery power: how much percentage do I charge my laptop battery in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-power/f0cf560f-b076-466c-aa6d-6077921c4469
  8. Battery power

Battery power: I have a Medion Akoya notebook, recently the battery is showing 92% and not charging, and i cant get the notebook to run off battery power it will only run of the mains. it was fine until just recently i have removed battery drivers and reinstalled off reboot, could this be a...
  9. Battery Power

Battery Power: Battery power shows 100% but when I unplug, laptop turns off. Replaced battery twice, power cord still does it. Is there a charging malfuntion problem or is there a fixit available?...
  10. Power and battery

in Windows 10 Support
    Power and battery: I just had a black screen; all I could see was the mouse arrow. I researched on my other laptop and discovered it's a common problem with Win10. I tried a few recommended things but nothing happened: black screen and mouse. For some reason I got it into my head to remove the...