Windows 10: Power Automate joins Copilot

Discus and support Power Automate joins Copilot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Currently only available in Windows 11 Insider Build 26058... MS is bringing a PowerAutomate plug-in to Copilot. This is part of expanding AI in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Drew1903, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Power Automate joins Copilot

Currently only available in Windows 11 Insider Build 26058... MS is bringing a PowerAutomate plug-in to Copilot. This is part of expanding AI in Copilot & the OS. Must have the latest Update for PowerAutomate from MS Store, 1st. Then, it will be listed in the Copilot Plug-ins.NB: Availability:As of now, the Power Automate plug-in is available to some users with access to Windows 11 Preview Build 26058If the plug-in proves successful during testing, we can expect it to roll out to all Windows 11 users soon.This is a Controlled Feature Roll-out:While the plug-in is currentl

:)

Drew1903, Feb 23, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft 365 Copilot is coming to OneNote

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...t/ba-p/3788442

Brink, Feb 23, 2024
  3. zebal Win User
    Help using Power Automate Desktop

This is supposed to be:
    C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\.IdentityService

Try to find into which location does Power Automate write it's program data, ex:
    C:\ProgramData
    %LOCALAPPDATA%\Power Automate
    etc..

did you try suggestion from log?
    See if there is option for this or find cache location.

Seems to imply some log in information, try to log out of program, restart it and log in back.

Try to reproduce problem in another Windows account.

Other than that I don't know what else to suggest.

zebal, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Gryffin Win User

Power Automate Questions

Hello, I'm a new Power Automate user. I hope this is the most appropriate place to ask these questions. Please let me know if not. I've been experimenting with Power Automate in Teams, and I've run into a few questions. I would really appreciate any ideas you have.
    1. When creating a flow, is it possible to automatically set the time zone to my local time? It forces me to select a default time zone. I know that it's possible to "convert time zone" later, but I'm not sure that would even work. My goal is to be able to share my flows with my organization, so if I create a "schedule a meeting" flow for them, I want the time zone to default to their local time.
    2. Is it possible for automated flows to be useable on any team, chat, and channel? Like "create a task with ToDo". From all of my experimentation, it seems that an automated flow is effective on only a single designated chat or channel. Can I not create an automated flow that works everywhere?
    3. Is it possible to rename flows? Occasionally, when I try to rename a flow, it will appear to be successful, but when I use the flow in chat, it will have it's old name. Thank you!
    I'm running Windows 11. I've tried both the Teams for Work app and the web browser version.

Gryffin, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

1. Power Automate joins Copilot - Similar Threads - Power Automate joins

2. Can't post into the Power Automate forum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't post into the Power Automate forum: Hi,I need assistance with Power Automate but for some reason I cannot post into the forum General Power Automate Discussion - Power Platform Community microsoft.com, the button to start a topic is disabled and I don't know what to do......
  3. Power Automate joins Copilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Automate joins Copilot: Currently only available in Windows 11 Insider Build 26058... MS is bringing a PowerAutomate plug-in to Copilot. This is part of expanding AI in Copilot & the OS. Must have the latest Update for PowerAutomate from MS Store, 1st. Then, it will be listed in the Copilot...
  4. PowerAutomate joins Copilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerAutomate joins Copilot: Currently available in Windows 11 Insider Build 26058... MS is bringing a PowerAutomate plug-in to Copilot. This is part of expanding AI in Copilot & the OS. Must have the latest Update for PowerAutomate from MS Store, 1st. Then, it will be listed in the Copilot...
  5. PowerAutomate joins Copilot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerAutomate joins Copilot: Currently available in Windows 11 Insider Build 26058... MS is bringing a PowerAutomate plug-in to Copilot. This is part of expanding AI in Copilot & the OS. Must have the latest Update for PowerAutomate from MS Store, 1st. Then, it will be listed in the Copilot...
  6. What is 'Power Automate Desktop'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is 'Power Automate Desktop': What is 'Power Automate Desktop' and how can I remove it from the Startup apps?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-power-automate-desktop/aa43b181-ad44-444c-b600-179e10c2cd92
  7. What is 'Power Automate Desktop'

What is 'Power Automate Desktop': What is 'Power Automate Desktop' and how can I remove it from the Startup apps?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-power-automate-desktop/aa43b181-ad44-444c-b600-179e10c2cd92
  8. How to work with dynamic web page for Power automate automation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to work with dynamic web page for Power automate automation?: I want to automate Book my show site . After selecting city and enter the movie name in text box . A new web page appears with unic code for every movie which we are searching in text box....
  9. How to work with dynamic web page for Power automate automation?

How to work with dynamic web page for Power automate automation?: I want to automate Book my show site . After selecting city and enter the movie name in text box . A new web page appears with unic code for every movie which we are searching in text box....
  10. Windows 11 - Power Automate

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 11 - Power Automate: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gandalf196 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o1xz50/windows_11_power_automate/