Windows 10: Power battery shutting down like continuously when I'm playing a game on it

Discus and support Power battery shutting down like continuously when I'm playing a game on it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello there I'd really appreciate your help , I used to play on my Laptop and never had faced a problem but once I got a problem in my hard disk and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Esra1999, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Esra1999 Win User

Power battery shutting down like continuously when I'm playing a game on it

Hello there I'd really appreciate your help , I used to play on my Laptop and never had faced a problem but once I got a problem in my hard disk and fixed it already , but then after a really short while when I tried to open the game again "League of Legends" it happens that my computer goes to sleep mode like every 3-5 minutes and it really pisses me off , I've done everything , tried to fix it on control panel changed sleeping settings to never never but nothing worked even when my pc is plugged in or not the same problem remains and its just when I open games

:)

Esra1999, Jan 18, 2019

2. New battery not charging

I suggested uninstall, not re-install.

There's an extended version of those instructions - the same idea, but some additional steps.
    Shut down hte machine
    Remove the battery - run on AC power only
    Device Manager > Batteries
    Uninstall Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery
    Shut down the machine

Remove AC power
    Wait 1 minte
    Insert Battery
    Connect AC power
    Start the machine

Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery should be reinstalled when the machine is booting

But, the .3 volts might be significant - I agree with Kbird

Slartybart, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Won't shut down or restart -- error X0X

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask what are the methods that you have tried to solve the issue.

The issue might occur if the computer is not shut down properly. so, I suggest you to perform a power drain by follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Power battery shutting down like continuously when I'm playing a game on it

Laptop shutting down randomly!

Hello! I have got a VOSTRO 14 machine! My PC keep shutting down randomly. When there is no load on it, it works fine, but when i run a software like GAMES, Chrome etc. it shuts down, suddenly a black screen come and laptop shuts down. I have tried removing
    my battery and start it by plugging in the power cord. It worked fine without battery. When the battery is in, the same problem continues. After the appearance of black screen i have to press the power button to get it ON back. Any suggestions?

Moved from: Windows / Gaming on Windows 10

EhteshamArif, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Power battery shutting down like continuously when I'm playing a game on it

1. Power battery shutting down like continuously when I'm playing a game on it - Similar Threads - Power battery shutting

2. Computer shuts down/restarts when I'm in the middle of a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer shuts down/restarts when I'm in the middle of a game: It only happens when I'm doing certain things like playing specific games this doesn't happen for all of them or if I'm using photo editing software, mainly actions that put a load on my PC and even when I have task manager open and I can see how much these processes are...
  3. Computer shuts down/restarts when I'm in the middle of a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer shuts down/restarts when I'm in the middle of a game: It only happens when I'm doing certain things like playing specific games this doesn't happen for all of them or if I'm using photo editing software, mainly actions that put a load on my PC and even when I have task manager open and I can see how much these processes are...
  4. Laptop randomly shutting down when playing games like Fortnite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop randomly shutting down when playing games like Fortnite: My laptop keeps shutting down everytime i play Fortnite My laptop Specs;Laptop Name: Lenovo Y50-70Ram: 16GBProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz 64 Bit Please Help Me...
  5. Laptop randomly shutting down when playing games like Fortnite

Laptop randomly shutting down when playing games like Fortnite: My laptop keeps shutting down everytime i play Fortnite My laptop Specs;Laptop Name: Lenovo Y50-70Ram: 16GBProcessor: IntelR CoreTM i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz 64 Bit Please Help Me...
  6. Laptop randomly shutting down when playing games like Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Laptop shut down automatically when playing games

Laptop shut down automatically when playing games: [ATTACH] hi, My laptop will keep sudden shuting down when i playing computer games. This has never happened before previously. Anyone can help me how to solve the issue? have clear the fans of laptop to rule out laptop overheating issue....
  8. PC Shuts Down when on battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Shuts Down when on battery: My Win 10 Home edition PC shuts down when it is on battery. The shutdown occurs after 30 minutes which is my setting for when the PC should sleep on battery power. Everything works fine while battery power until the 30 minutes of non use has the PC go to sleep. Any advice...
  9. Shut down laptop to battery power and power up when reconnected?

Shut down laptop to battery power and power up when reconnected?: Hello, I wanted to ask if there is a way to shut down my Windows 10 laptop immediately when it is disconnected from the power supply and automatically restart it when it is loaded. I only closed it in the closet (connected via WLAN) and wanted to control it with a WLAN...
  10. Shut down computer when on battery

in Windows 10 Support
    Shut down computer when on battery: Hello, I need to be able to shut down my ASUS R517S laptop whenever it is running on battery (which is internal and cannot be removed easily). OS: Windows 10 Home. Why? Working in a offshore environment with a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pro 1089 acpi control method battery