Windows 10: Power BI Admin Rights in Windows 10

Discus and support Power BI Admin Rights in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to set myself with admin rights for Power BI so that I can change the settings in the admin portal...Tenant Settings. Currently, I only see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Amirtharajkumar, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Power BI Admin Rights in Windows 10

I'm trying to set myself with admin rights for Power BI so that I can change the settings in the admin portal...Tenant Settings. Currently, I only see Capacity Settings in "Admin Portal", I believe this is because I'm not set up as the admin. Once I'm able to access Tenant Settings, I believe I can set the Share Content with External Users so that I can share Power BI reports.

I am the only current member of the domain under which the Power BI account is established so no one else can assign me the admin rights.

How do I go about this?

Thank you

:)

Amirtharajkumar, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Power BI

Hello James,

This issue with using Power BI requires advanced technical assistance. For you to get the most appropriate resolution, we suggest that you post your concern in our
    Power BI Community. From there, our team from Power BI who specializes with this software will assist you.

Let us know if you need further help with any Windows issue.

Paolo Mag, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Microsoft Power BI Service not allowing RLS function

Thanks for the suggestion Ganesh,

But here we need to use the best way that the customer should not able to view the filtering style and this URL method filtering:?filter=Tablename/Fieldname eq 'Value' is not working with the report links in power bi service.

Niranjan (MS Developer), Jul 27, 2020
  4. Matt18 Win User

Power BI Admin Rights in Windows 10

admin rights keep disappearing!?!!

Hi guys,

I am actually having a problem at work that our IT department hasn't been able to figure out. I am supposed to be a member of the admin group. We are on a domain. The problem is that everytime I reboot the computer I loose my admin rights(no longer in the administrator group) and just become a normal user again. I have tried googling this and didn't get to many results.
    I believe IT is just giving me local admin rights, not admin rights for the whole domain.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: It is on Windows XP Pro.

Matt18, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Power BI Admin Rights in Windows 10

1. Power BI Admin Rights in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Power Admin Rights

2. The problem with registering in power bi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The problem with registering in power bi: Good afternoon, I can't register with power bi, when I enter a phone number, then, sorry, we need additional information to confirm your identity. What should I do to register and have my phone missed?...
  3. The problem with registering in power bi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The problem with registering in power bi: Good afternoon, I can't register with power bi, when I enter a phone number, then, sorry, we need additional information to confirm your identity. What should I do to register and have my phone missed?...
  4. Download Power BI Destop

Download Power BI Destop: I have just started the process of downloading Power BI Destop from the following website:Downloads Microsoft Power BII have selected the "Advanced Download Options"I selected the English version I am Australian and everything is in EnglishI selected the x64 version to...
  5. Download Power BI Destop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Power BI Destop: I have just started the process of downloading Power BI Destop from the following website:Downloads Microsoft Power BII have selected the "Advanced Download Options"I selected the English version I am Australian and everything is in EnglishI selected the x64 version to...
  6. Power BI Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power BI Help: Hi, I need someone to help me in Power BI, I need to calculate how many months have no sales for each row? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-bi-help/d9c653bc-bc32-45aa-8413-8c8d0f012d86
  7. Power BI Help

Power BI Help: Hi, I need someone to help me in Power BI, I need to calculate how many months have no sales for each row? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-bi-help/d9c653bc-bc32-45aa-8413-8c8d0f012d86
  8. Power BI issues with functions

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Power BI issues with functions: Hello, I am having issue. How to solve it? DataSource.Error: ODBC: ERROR [42601] ERROR: syntax error at or near "[";Error while executing the queryDetails:DataSourceKind=OdbcDataSourcePath=database=name;driver={PostgreSQL...
  9. Sign-in for Power BI

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sign-in for Power BI: I run my own business and while I have consultants working for me, I don't have a website so I don't have a "business" email address. My business email address is an @outlook.com.au email. I want to explore the functions of Power BI as if it works how I believe it will work,...
  10. microsoft power bi add-in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft power bi add-in: Hi there, question for you: Is it possible to download the microsoft power bi add-in separate????? going through power bi and signing in with your account or registering is Not working. I tried to set this up for a user here who doesn't have permissions to add any add...