Windows 10: Power BI for Mixed Reality app now available in Preview

Discus and support Power BI for Mixed Reality app now available in Preview in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we are happy to announce the preview of the Power BI for Mixed Reality app! In today’s digitally transformed world, data is everywhere.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Power BI for Mixed Reality app now available in Preview

Source: Power BI for Mixed Reality app now available in Preview | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

:)

Brink, Mar 13, 2018

2. Mixed Reality Preview Option Missing

Hi Enzdude,

We need to do further investigation so that we can identify the cause of the issue. Are you running Windows Mixed Reality Ultra? The Play/Preview button is only available for devices that runs on Windows Mixed Reality Ultra. If you are already running on
    it, you can find more troubleshooting steps using this link.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Mar 13, 2018
  3. Lenovo explorer WMR black screen

Hi,

Windows Mixed Reality is now available in Windows 10, it combines the thrill of virtual reality mixed with augmented reality in gaming, travel & streaming. To troubleshoot your issue, we recommend running the

Windows Mixed Reality PC Check
    . This app is the best way to make sure your PC is ready to run Windows Mixed Reality.

Also, you can check the following links:

Windows Mixed Reality Setup FAQ

Minimum PC hardware guidelines

Update us on the result.

Marvelos Reg, Mar 13, 2018
Thema:

Power BI for Mixed Reality app now available in Preview

1. Power BI for Mixed Reality app now available in Preview - Similar Threads - Power Mixed Reality

2. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  3. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  4. Mixed reality portal

Mixed reality portal: Bought a HP Reverb G2 and tried to run the mixed reality portal.The screen stays black and after some time the following errors occur:Naam van toepassing met fout: MixedRealityPortal.exe, versie: 2000.21051.1282.0, tijdstempel: 0x60b14765Naam van module met fout:...
  5. Windows Mixed Reality "Preview" no longer working

Windows Mixed Reality "Preview" no longer working: I am running a 1050ti with 16gb of ram. I have been using my wmr headset for almost 2 years with no issues. Today I tried playing with some friends, and the "Preview" feature that allows the headset to be viewed on the PC screen, is now missing. This used to be...
  6. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  7. Mixed Reality

Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  8. Mixed Reality Portal

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mixed Reality Portal: Hello, Please help me to uninstall this useless program. What I did so far after searching for an answer, followed the instructions on this "https://winaero.com/blog/uninstall-mixed-reality-portal-windows-10/" site, made manually the entries in the registry. ( This mixed...
  9. Mixed Reality Capture Studios now open

in Windows 10 News
    Mixed Reality Capture Studios now open: San Francisco location includes a Mixed Reality Academy to provide community hub for creators and developers to learn, collaborate, and create in mixed realityEarlier this month we talked about Microsoft’s vision for mixed reality and demonstrated Windows Mixed Reality...
  10. Minecraft now available on Windows Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft now available on Windows Mixed Reality: With the latest Minecraft update, released today, Windows 10 players can now strap on a headset and craft, explore and survive in three whole dimensions(four if you count time!) using the power of Windows Mixed Reality. We’ve already dabbled in VR with our support for the...