Windows 10: Power BI Help

Discus and support Power BI Help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I need someone to help me in Power BI, I need to calculate how many months have no sales for each row?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hadwan ladaa, Mar 6, 2022.

1. Power BI Help

Hi, I need someone to help me in Power BI, I need to calculate how many months have no sales for each row?

:)

hadwan ladaa, Mar 6, 2022
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Power BI

Hello James,

This issue with using Power BI requires advanced technical assistance. For you to get the most appropriate resolution, we suggest that you post your concern in our
    Power BI Community. From there, our team from Power BI who specializes with this software will assist you.

Let us know if you need further help with any Windows issue.

Paolo Mag, Mar 6, 2022
  3. Microsoft Power BI Service not allowing RLS function

Thanks for the suggestion Ganesh,

But here we need to use the best way that the customer should not able to view the filtering style and this URL method filtering:?filter=Tablename/Fieldname eq 'Value' is not working with the report links in power bi service.

Niranjan (MS Developer), Mar 6, 2022
  4. JimMaaske Win User

Power BI Help

Uninstall button greyed out in software center for Power BI

I can't get software center to uninstall Power BI, or even to recognize that it has been uninstalled. The user had 3 listings for Power BI (possibly using multiple update versions) in Add/Remove programs, but uninstalling them from there did not change
    the status in software center. Uninstall button is still greyed out. As a coworker suggested, I ran the software inventory cycle in configuration manager, but this has not updated the status of the software in Software Center. Little help?

JimMaaske, Mar 6, 2022
Thema:

Power BI Help

1. Power BI Help - Similar Threads - Power Help

2. PLEASE HELP!! my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP!! my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power...: my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power and turn it back on.I think its a BIOS virsus : because I also tried reinstalling the windows many times. and also faced errors like - Your IT admin limited access of some featuresbut it my personal...
  3. PLEASE HELP!! my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLEASE HELP!! my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power...: my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power and turn it back on.I think its a BIOS virsus : because I also tried reinstalling the windows many times. and also faced errors like - Your IT admin limited access of some featuresbut it my personal...
  4. Hi please I need some help my HP elite book core i5 I pressed the power on button but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi please I need some help my HP elite book core i5 I pressed the power on button but it...: Hi please my HP elite book core i5 I just tried to put it on but the button just keep coming on and going back off the screen isn't even showing anything and I made sure to shut it down before...
  5. Hi please I need some help my HP elite book core i5 I pressed the power on button but it...

Hi please I need some help my HP elite book core i5 I pressed the power on button but it...: Hi please my HP elite book core i5 I just tried to put it on but the button just keep coming on and going back off the screen isn't even showing anything and I made sure to shut it down before...
  6. Hi please I need some help my HP elite book core i5 I pressed the power on button but it...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  7. Need help on Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help on Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen: Reddit thread to image: https://www.reddit.com/r/WindowsHelp/s/i6X4BLiHL7So l've been getting a lot of blue screens saying"Driver Power State Failure" and l've recently powered on my pc and I think the drive that may be causing this is this driver and volume as shown above,...
  8. Need help on Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen: Reddit thread to image: https://www.reddit.com/r/WindowsHelp/s/i6X4BLiHL7So l've been getting a lot of blue screens saying"Driver Power State Failure" and l've recently powered on my pc and I think the drive that may be causing this is this driver and volume as shown above,...
  9. Need help on Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen

10. Need help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure": Hello everyone,I started having issues when I tried to install the AMD driver from the official website but it failed and gave me an error 1603. After getting the error code, my laptop started lagging and looked like its stuttering don't know how else I would describe it, the...