Windows 10: power button desktop not work

Discus and support power button desktop not work in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi When i press the powerbutton the pc won't shutdown. By engergy on configuration screen everry thing stay good 13072 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by glda19, Aug 4, 2015.

1. glda19 Win User

power button desktop not work

hi
    When i press the powerbutton the pc won't shutdown.
    By engergy on configuration screen everry thing stay good

:)

glda19, Aug 4, 2015

2. [Solved] Power button won't put my pc to sleep anymore after latest Win10 update

Never seen a power button of a desktop work like that. What model is your pc?

Anyway, my button isn't the problem. It's software related.

Bert-JanVD, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Power Button Doesn't Give Me Options

I have Windows 10 and a desktop computer. I click on the start button. Then on the power button to shut down the computer. When I click the power button nothing shows. It used to show Shut Down, Sleep, and Restart. Any suggestions on how to get this working
    again?

AudraVandenBroek, Aug 4, 2015
  4. power button desktop not work

CountryBumkin, Aug 4, 2015
  5. glda19 Win User
    noting work
    When i work for 2 hours ore more on the pc an push teh power button off the pc he won't shut down. The power button does nothing

glda19, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

power button desktop not work

1. power button desktop not work - Similar Threads - power button desktop

2. Only power button works on keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only power button works on keyboard: Hi,I have dropped a few drops of water on my keyboard before the failure. Straight after that i cleaned the keyboard with a dry cloth. The only button working on the keyboard is the power key. The touchpad is responsive. The keyboard is permanently highlighted. Other...
  3. Windows 10 power button not working

Windows 10 power button not working: The physical power button just does nothing when pressed. There's no hardware fault. The button turns the laptop on just fine, but when I press it when the computer is running it just does nothing no matter what I set it to do in the power settings. I've tried resetting the...
  4. Power button doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power button doesn't work: The power button doesn't work. It's like my power button is offline but i really want to try SignalRGB to see that using a Inuasion Fan works. I didn't know how does a 3 year old pc could show no life. That's only i could tell you about....
  5. Power button doesn't work

Power button doesn't work: The power button doesn't work. It's like my power button is offline but i really want to try SignalRGB to see that using a Inuasion Fan works. I didn't know how does a 3 year old pc could show no life. That's only i could tell you about....
  6. Power Button on Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Button on Desktop: Split from this thread. can you return power button on desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-button-on-desktop/607ddb0a-7b4d-4b17-945f-2643a129c140
  7. Power Button on Desktop

Power Button on Desktop: Split from this thread. can you return power button on desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-button-on-desktop/607ddb0a-7b4d-4b17-945f-2643a129c140
  8. Power button not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power button not working: Hello, I have a custom built pc and when i press the power button outside the os or in the os in the start menu it does not work. But I used to. Mysleep button in the os also just turnd off the display and the motherbordand fan rgbs stay on but they used to turn off. I can...
  9. power button not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    power button not working: when I click on the power display on the computer and click shutdown the computer says shutting down. then it says going to sleep and the button on the side goes yellow. But when I press the button in it just switches itself back on and turns blue. I have held the power...
  10. power button isn't working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    power button isn't working: Hi there: I have a Windows 10 laptop. It can be also used as a tablet as well. For some reason when I want to turn the laptop on power button does not work. When I remove the screen from the main part and then re-try turning the power on again this time power button works. I...