power button desktop not work

Discus and support power button desktop not work in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi When i press the powerbutton the pc won't shutdown. By engergy on configuration screen everry thing stay good 13072 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by glda19, Aug 4, 2015.

1. glda19 Win User

hi
    When i press the powerbutton the pc won't shutdown.
    By engergy on configuration screen everry thing stay good

:)

glda19, Aug 4, 2015
  2. Bert-JanVD Win User

[Solved] Power button won't put my pc to sleep anymore after latest Win10 update

Never seen a power button of a desktop work like that. What model is your pc?

Anyway, my button isn't the problem. It's software related.

Bert-JanVD, Aug 4, 2015
  3. AudraVandenBroek Win User
    Power Button Doesn't Give Me Options

I have Windows 10 and a desktop computer. I click on the start button. Then on the power button to shut down the computer. When I click the power button nothing shows. It used to show Shut Down, Sleep, and Restart. Any suggestions on how to get this working
    again?

AudraVandenBroek, Aug 4, 2015
  4. CountryBumkin Win User

CountryBumkin, Aug 4, 2015
  5. glda19 Win User
    noting work
    When i work for 2 hours ore more on the pc an push teh power button off the pc he won't shut down. The power button does nothing

glda19, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. power button desktop not work - Similar Threads - power button desktop

2. some control keys (CTRL + c,v,t) not working...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    some control keys (CTRL + c,v,t) not working...: Hi, Some of ctrl shortcuts with left control are suddenly not working anymore, like ctrl v,c,t but they are working with the right control key. They were working a few days ago. Also, ctrl z and x are working (with both left and right) so left control key IS working...
  3. wireless dispaly mirroring app "connect" not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless dispaly mirroring app "connect" not working.: I tried to connect my smartphone display to my windows 10 pc but even if my phone showing as connected pc still showing trying to connect and after a while said can't connect try again .... what should I do ????...
  4. Chrome not working properly after windows 10 update 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome not working properly after windows 10 update 1803: After updating windows 10 1803(winver = 17134.228) when i opend chrome ant try to surf it giving error MICROSOFT EDGE IS WORKING PERFECTLY,i tryed many things suggested by others but that was not useful this site cant be reached Try: Checking the connection...
  5. Windows 1803 is working well now? No bugs , etc...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1803 is working well now? No bugs , etc...: I heard that windows 1803 was released a few months ago ( in march , i think ) , with a lot of bugs , and some computers we're not able to boot up , for some people, also , this update came with driver bugs and etc.. Should I do this update ? It's working very well...
  6. Start Menu and Search Button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc)...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu and Search Button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc)...: As mentioned above,my start menu and search button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc) in task bar are not working after i click on them.All of them does no reaction so i had to manually go to control panel to manually adjust the settings and...
  7. BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE

BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE: BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE BLUETOOTH BUTTONS (PLAY/PAUSE) NOT WORKING AFTER 1803 UPDATE BLUETOOTH BUTTONS...
  8. My Slingbox 500 isn't working with my Windows Pro

My Slingbox 500 isn't working with my Windows Pro: I have installed a new Slingbox 500 onto my Windows Surface Pro 4, which has the 64bit Windows Pro installed. I have all the current Windows Updates, however, I can't seem to connect to my Slingbox. When I contacted Sling Media about the issue they mentioned that some else...
  9. Log in button not functioning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Log in button not functioning: I can no longer log into a website with user name and password on my hp Paviollion lap top, however I can on my ipad and iphone. Any ideas what is causing this?...
  10. Remove unauthorized work or school account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove unauthorized work or school account: I am a single consumer user on Windows 10 Pro platform. I subscribe to Office 365 Personal, with a version on my laptop and Android. In Windows settings, System, Shared Experiences it states I have given access to a "Work or school account." I have no work or school account....