Windows 10: power cable

Discus and support power cable in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I plugged in my power cable, I checked the battery life. it said plugged in, not charging. how can I fix that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BishaBagchi, Oct 11, 2018.

1. power cable

When I plugged in my power cable, I checked the battery life. it said plugged in, not charging. how can I fix that?

:)

BishaBagchi, Oct 11, 2018

2. Windows 10 shutdown power still light and fan still working

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the laptop will not shutdown completely. We will help you.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Remove all the externally connected devices and cables including the battery.
    • Hold the power button for about a minute and release the power button.
    • Connect only the power cable and power on the PC.
    • Check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 11, 2018
  4. pbmaster Win User

power cable

Power cable message

I loaded my BIOS into RBE and in the Power Cable Message section it said that I have one cable unplugged, but I know this to be false. Is this some sort of bug in RBE? Specs listed are current. I'm having zero problems with the card. Just wondering what to make of this.

pbmaster, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

power cable

1. power cable - Similar Threads - power cable

2. How safe is Power SATA cable splitter?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How safe is Power SATA cable splitter?: Hi everyone, I need an advice about SATA power cable splitter.I'm planning to buy one but also in doubt about safety issues.How safe it is?Have anyone still use it for a year or two?So I'm asking for your advices Thank you....
  3. How safe is Power SATA cable splitter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How safe is Power SATA cable splitter?: Hi everyone, I need an advice about SATA power cable splitter.I'm planning to buy one but also in doubt about safety issues.How safe it is?Have anyone still use it for a year or two?So I'm asking for your advices Thank you....
  4. How safe is Power SATA cable splitter?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Battery stopped charging, Not recognized without power cable then charging 0% stuck

Battery stopped charging, Not recognized without power cable then charging 0% stuck: Hi, Please let me know if you think this is a hardware issue or a software issue. A few weeks ago my battery stopped charging randomly. I was not using my computer in an abnormal way, and I do not believe I received any major windows updates right before that could have...
  6. Battery stopped charging, Not recognized without power cable then charging 0% stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery stopped charging, Not recognized without power cable then charging 0% stuck: Hi, Please let me know if you think this is a hardware issue or a software issue. A few weeks ago my battery stopped charging randomly. I was not using my computer in an abnormal way, and I do not believe I received any major windows updates right before that could have...
  7. Windows 10 laptop shuts down immedietly after the power cable is unplugged.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 laptop shuts down immedietly after the power cable is unplugged.: Hi, I've looked through other posts but didn't find a resolution. Recently I removed the NVMe SSD to examine it for an upgrade, reinstalled it then began experiencing the following behavior. Problem: My laptop immediately shuts down when the power cable is unplugged. It has...
  8. Windows 10 laptop shuts down immedietly after the power cable is unplugged.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop shuts down immedietly after the power cable is unplugged.: Hi, I've looked through other posts but didn't find a resolution. Recently I removed the NVMe SSD to examine it for an upgrade, reinstalled it then began experiencing the following behavior. Problem: My laptop immediately shuts down when the power cable is unplugged. It has...
  9. Windows 10 laptop shuts down immedietly after the power cable is unplugged.

10. Can old display connected to graphics card with hdmi cable cause Kernel-power 41 error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can old display connected to graphics card with hdmi cable cause Kernel-power 41 error?: Recently purchased a new PC, but because new display which I also purchased was damaged in transport by delivery company I temporarily use old Sony BRAVIA KDL - 32EX710 connected via hdmi cable into graphics card hdmi socket. I installed and updated windows and graphics card...