Windows 10: Power Control PC

Discus and support Power Control PC in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; when I put my PC with Windows 10 to sleep or turn it off, it keeps turning on. I can turn it off only by power button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BillRng, Apr 7, 2021.

1. BillRng Win User

Power Control PC

when I put my PC with Windows 10 to sleep or turn it off, it keeps turning on. I can turn it off only by power button

:)

BillRng, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Hello Camera (RealSense F200) does not power on

Hi,

1. What is the make and model of your PC?

2. What is the issue with Boot/wake up /sleep?

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot
    Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
      • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
      • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

I suggest you to install all pending updates and check if that helps.

Thanks.

Pavan_N, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Power Control PC

My PC was shutdown suddenly by power cut off so now it had some errors

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Have you updated all the Windows and optional updates?

• Have you updated all the Drivers?

• What is that exact error message?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the
    Power troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option
      on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting
      and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Power
      troubleshooter.

Step 2: Change the “Power plans” settings.

A power plan is a collection of hardware and system settings (like display, sleep, etc.) that manages how your PC uses power. The power plans you can use depend on the kind of PC you have.

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Power Control PC

1. Power Control PC - Similar Threads - Power Control

2. After the most recent updates to Windows 11, Windows 11 Power controls don't work correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After the most recent updates to Windows 11, Windows 11 Power controls don't work correctly.: After the most recent updates to Windows 11, when I click on the Power button for Sleep, Hibernate, Shut down, & Restart, and I set it to Hibernate, it turns the power off, but resumes power on its own after about an hour. Same thing happens when I select Sleep. What is going...
  3. After the most recent updates to Windows 11, Windows 11 Power controls don't work correctly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After the most recent updates to Windows 11, Windows 11 Power controls don't work correctly.: After the most recent updates to Windows 11, when I click on the Power button for Sleep, Hibernate, Shut down, & Restart, and I set it to Hibernate, it turns the power off, but resumes power on its own after about an hour. Same thing happens when I select Sleep. What is going...
  4. System buttons; Reset, Power, App control not working after wake up from sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System buttons; Reset, Power, App control not working after wake up from sleep.: System buttons not working after wake up from sleep or hibernation modes. The Start button works most apps will open, task manager works, clicking on the power button in the lower right works but will not turn off or reset the computer, has to be done manually. Also some app...
  5. System buttons; Reset, Power, App control not working after wake up from sleep.

System buttons; Reset, Power, App control not working after wake up from sleep.: System buttons not working after wake up from sleep or hibernation modes. The Start button works most apps will open, task manager works, clicking on the power button in the lower right works but will not turn off or reset the computer, has to be done manually. Also some app...
  6. 'Max Processor State' Setting in 'Control Panel -> Power Options' only affects the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Max Processor State' Setting in 'Control Panel -> Power Options' only affects the...: I'm having Intel i5 12450H processor in my laptop. I want to reduce power consumption of my laptop when it is not requiring the full capacity of the H series processor. So, I tried reducing 'Max Processor State' setting in 'Control Panel' -> 'Hardware and Sound' -> 'Power...
  7. 'Max Processor State' Setting in 'Control Panel -> Power Options' only affects the...

'Max Processor State' Setting in 'Control Panel -> Power Options' only affects the...: I'm having Intel i5 12450H processor in my laptop. I want to reduce power consumption of my laptop when it is not requiring the full capacity of the H series processor. So, I tried reducing 'Max Processor State' setting in 'Control Panel' -> 'Hardware and Sound' -> 'Power...
  8. Collaborative processor power controls on processor 2 in group 0 are disabled due to a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Collaborative processor power controls on processor 2 in group 0 are disabled due to a...: So I am using LENOVO L450And my pc freeze and I have to restart it again to make it working it happen after starting pc with 20 30 to 40 min I already reinstalled window 2 times currently I am using window 10 21h2 It happe even after reinstalling window And it show ERROR in...
  9. Collaborative processor power controls on processor 2 in group 0 are disabled due to a...

Collaborative processor power controls on processor 2 in group 0 are disabled due to a...: So I am using LENOVO L450And my pc freeze and I have to restart it again to make it working it happen after starting pc with 20 30 to 40 min I already reinstalled window 2 times currently I am using window 10 21h2 It happe even after reinstalling window And it show ERROR in...
  10. Collaborative processor power controls on processor 2 in group 0 are disabled due to a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware