Windows 10: Power Control PC

Discus and support Power Control PC in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; when I put my PC with Windows 10 to sleep or turn it off, it keeps turning on. I can turn it off only by power button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BillRng, Apr 7, 2021.

1. BillRng Win User

Power Control PC

when I put my PC with Windows 10 to sleep or turn it off, it keeps turning on. I can turn it off only by power button

:)

BillRng, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Hello Camera (RealSense F200) does not power on

Hi,

1. What is the make and model of your PC?

2. What is the issue with Boot/wake up /sleep?

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot
    Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
      • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
      • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

I suggest you to install all pending updates and check if that helps.

Thanks.

Pavan_N, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Power Control PC

My PC was shutdown suddenly by power cut off so now it had some errors

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Have you updated all the Windows and optional updates?

• Have you updated all the Drivers?

• What is that exact error message?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the
    Power troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option
      on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting
      and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Power
      troubleshooter.

Step 2: Change the “Power plans” settings.

A power plan is a collection of hardware and system settings (like display, sleep, etc.) that manages how your PC uses power. The power plans you can use depend on the kind of PC you have.

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Power Control PC

1. Power Control PC - Similar Threads - Power Control

2. What is controlling my Power Settings? Happened after last win update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is controlling my Power Settings? Happened after last win update: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Charkel_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m5ivu9/what_is_controlling_my_power_settings_happened/
  3. I just bought an xbox one power A spectra controller to use with my pc

I just bought an xbox one power A spectra controller to use with my pc: How do I set it up please somebody help me my IG r.y.k.06 submitted by /u/BlueVanityYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kd8r9u/i_just_bought_an_xbox_one_power_a_spectra/
  4. Power Options and UAC Account Control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power Options and UAC Account Control: Hello, I actually have two problems regarding my pc. First of all, I want to use the BIOS Setup to turn on my pc automatically, as it takes a lot of time to boot. I can't see the Power Options menu in the BIOS Setup. I use an ASUS VivoBook 14 X407U. Secondly, I have...
  5. Power Icon missing and Acpi compliant control driver not in device manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power Icon missing and Acpi compliant control driver not in device manager: I updated my windows to 2004 version yesterday. There are many problems after that. the major issue is that I am unable to see my power icon. In taskbar settings, the icon is greyed out. In device manager, there is only one driver- Microsoft AC Adapter. There is no Microsoft...
  6. Issue with Power-A Xbox one controller

Issue with Power-A Xbox one controller: The left analog stick on my Power-A Xbox one controller gives left and right stick input somehow. For example, in Forza Horizon 4, while turning the left analog stick to turn a car it would also move the first or third person camera. This is also the case in FPS games where...
  7. Disabling power management on USB device controllers causing hard lock during sleep?

Disabling power management on USB device controllers causing hard lock during sleep?: [ATTACH] Anyone else experiencing a scenario in which disabling "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" results in, shortly after entering sleep, the laptop either heating up dramatically or simply becoming unresponsive and restarting? It is at this...
  8. No Idle screensaver, display power off, Sleep with USB Joystick/game controller attached

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No Idle screensaver, display power off, Sleep with USB Joystick/game controller attached: Symptoms: When you have some USB Joysticks/Game Controller attached a screensaver, display power off or sleep mode will not occur at the appropriately set time out intervals. Cause: Noise from the controller is seen as human activity so an idle event is not triggered....
  9. I just bought an xbox one power A spectra controller to use with my pc

I just bought an xbox one power A spectra controller to use with my pc: My pc doesn’t recognise it and the controller doesn’t turn on submitted by /u/depfroid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g64pu2/i_just_bought_an_xbox_one_power_a_spectra/
  10. Wired Xbox One controller no longer recognized, but still receives power. Driver problem?

Wired Xbox One controller no longer recognized, but still receives power. Driver problem?: I've recently realized that my Xbox One controller is no longer recognized by Windows 10. I have tried three different cables & every USB port on my PC and all have the same result; the controller vibrates (which indicates it is receiving power) but it is not recognized by...